Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How much respect do you have for the Tea Party Movement?
Complete respect 51 32.90%
A lot of respect 18 11.61%
Some respect 8 5.16%
Not much respect 20 12.90%
No respect 58 37.42%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 11:16 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
They are no backlash against both parties. They are run and manipulated by the far right extreme crazies.

The deficit HAS been the #1 issue for the last 25 years. Especially the last 8. They've just awoke to their own folly and dismay that they can't "credit" it like they used to in the good old days.

Is everyone on the left this ignorant of the facts? The Tax protest I have attended had Democrats, Republicans, Independents and many had never participated in politics before. Many I talked to rarely bothered to vote but hussein obama is such a threat to this country it has brought them out and involved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2009, 11:17 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,071,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Is everyone on the left this ignorant of the facts? The Tax protest I have attended had Democrats, Republicans, Independents and many had never participated in politics before. Many I talked to rarely bothered to vote but hussein obama is such a threat to this country it has brought them out and involved.
I think your nose just grew a whole foot....

Old 12-29-2009, 11:19 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,602,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
From what I've seen of them so far they look like they might keel over from that much exertion.

Go back under your rock !

Old 12-29-2009, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna7 View Post
Great. More of what our country needs: Glenn Beck devotees complete with pitchforks and torches.

Another example of the complete ignorance of the left. If you have been to any of these tax protest you would have seen they are all very peaceful with no police actions, violence or property damage. However if you want to see those things you can attend any left winger protest where violence, arrests, and property damage is the norm.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
The Tea Baggers have nothing constructive to offer.
Any fool can wave flags and shout protest slogans.

I don't know why people engaged in the gay sex act of teabagging has anything to do with this thread and even if they did what would they need of a waving flag and slogans?

Old 12-29-2009, 11:27 PM

Quote:
To me, these people "are getting as involved in the political process outside of the normal election cycles" as the Ku Klux Klan or Neo Nazis get involved. In fact, I wouldn't be too surprised if a portion of these people don't belong to these hate groups.

They have made it loud and clear that they will NOT let Barrack Obama lead the country and whatever he does is wrong because HE is wrong for this country. It has little to do with the policies, it has to do with the fact that it's HIM and they didn't vote for HIM. They refuse to accept the fact that McCain/Palin lost the election in 2008. By golly, they're going to let us know about it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

All the left winger radical protest which are alsways filled with violence, police and property damage is more akin to the KKK and Neo Nazis. It is clear you are not only ignorant of the Tax Tea protest, you have nnever attended any where you will meet some Democrats that are moving away from the rabid radical left wingers.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:33 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,204,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Another example of the complete ignorance of the left. If you have been to any of these tax protest you would have seen they are all very peaceful with no police actions, violence or property damage. However if you want to see those things you can attend any left winger protest where violence, arrests, and property damage is the norm.
Truthfully, dcsldcd, I have NO interest in what you think whatsoever because EVERY chance you get, you refer to President Barrack Obama as "Hussein Obama." I thought that you would have given it up by now, but I see you haven't.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:38 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,709,053 times
Quote:
Truthfully, dcsldcd, I have NO interest in what you think whatsoever because EVERY chance you get, you refer to President Barrack Obama as "Hussein Obama." I thought that you would have given it up by now, but I see you haven't.
And you continuously refer to conservatives as KKK and neo nazis. There's no difference between what either of you do; you're both blinded with hate by your respective ideologies.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
And you continuously refer to conservatives as KKK and neo nazis. There's no difference between what either of you do; you're both blinded with hate by your respective ideologies.

My use of hussein obama has nothing to do with hate so you can keep your opinion to yourself or go through my post to find out why I use it.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:41 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,071,320 times
"Hussein" isn't a matter of ideology, rather a name frequent in the Middle East and NE Africa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies