Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How much respect do you have for the Tea Party Movement?
Complete respect 51 32.90%
A lot of respect 18 11.61%
Some respect 8 5.16%
Not much respect 20 12.90%
No respect 58 37.42%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 11:42 PM

2,684 posts, read 6,887,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
And you continuously refer to conservatives as KKK and neo nazis. There's no difference between what either of you do; you're both blinded with hate by your respective ideologies.
Exactly, nothing either of them say can be taken seriously.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2009, 11:48 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,712,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
My use of hussein obama has nothing to do with hate so you can keep your opinion to yourself or go through my post to find out why I use it.
Everyone knows it's his middle name; he doesn't go by his middle name, so you do it just to push buttons which are motivated by your ideology. Donna calls anyone that doesn't lineup with her ideology in lockstep horrible names, because although she thinks she's tolerant, she's the exact opposite. To describe conservatives as "neo nazis" and "kkk" reeks of 7th grade name calling. The two of you are identical, yet on opposite sides of the political spectrum; the irony is she's so blinded by her partisanship that she had the gall to call you out for something that she herself does.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:54 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,075,065 times
Hussein is his middle name. It's like calling W Walker Bush. There's no reason unless you want to point out some sort potential problem with the Anglo culture (Walker is an anglo name). Do you have a problem with NE Africa and Middle eastern culture?

Old 12-29-2009, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Hussein is his middle name. It's like calling W Walker Bush. There's no reason unless you want to point out some sort potential problem with the Anglo culture (Walker is an anglo name). Do you have a problem with NE Africa and Middle eastern culture?
Who's your question for, you didn't quote anyone?

Old 12-29-2009, 11:58 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,075,065 times
Quote:
Anyone who goes out of their white to refer to him as Hussein and claims it isn't because of beef with another culture...

Old 12-29-2009, 11:59 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
It is for dcsldcd who happens to have a VERY strange obsession for Obama and his middle name.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Anyone who goes out of their white to refer to him as Hussein and claims it isn't because of beef with another culture...
Oh. I think it's just dumb; and I think Obama is a terrible POTUS. I was just calling out Donna for her hypocrisy becasue she criticized dclds for doing essentially the exact same thing that she does.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
It is for dcsldcd who happens to have a VERY strange obsession for Obama and his middle name.

Agreed; but no stranger than anyone who refers to conservatives as "neo nazis" and "kkk" in every single one of their posts. I condemn both ideologies as equally stupid.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:09 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Agreed; but no stranger than anyone who refers to conservatives as "neo nazis" and "kkk" in every single one of their posts. I condemn both ideologies as equally stupid.
Really?

Here you say the Nazis were left wing.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/11239403-post13.html

I remember I used to like reading your posts but after reading several of them about Nazis being lefties, I changed my opinion.

And for the record, I do not think either the right or the left COMPARE to Nazis.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Really?

Here you say the Nazis were left wing.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/11239403-post13.html

I remember I used to like reading your posts but after reading several of them about Nazis being lefties, I changed my opinion.

And for the record, I do not think either the right or the left COMPARE to Nazis.
The Nazis ideolgies very closely line up with the modern liberal movement in America. You missed my point though; I don't call the left "neo nazis' in every single thread, as Donna and many, many others do, just like dclds calls BO "huessein" in every single one of his threads, and you starting to refer to pro-lifers as "anti woman", this forum is so much about I'm right and you're wrong, that it get's tiresome, that's why I'm not here nearly as much as I use to be. Name calling gets tiresome after a while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies