U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 08:36 AM

2,660 posts, read 6,017,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fracturedman View Post
i refuse to give him that title and recognize him as such. I will not stand and salute him, i will not give him the respect that goes with the title of THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I encourage all uniformed troops to do the same, disreguard all order given by this office. we can no longer allow them this freedom to reign over us. We gave it to them...we need to take it from them.
I don't recognize you as a uniformed troop member.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2010, 09:50 AM

1,780 posts, read 2,090,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
There is nothing criminal about advocating for the housing, financial, workplace, and voting rights of low- and moderate-income Americans. ACORN played no role at all in bringing about the credit crisis. They do not support illicit sex of any kind. If someone is to go, it ought to be those with so little brain-power as to have believed any of this to begin with.
How do you feel about giving amnisty to gang members? Giving free money to illegal immigrants? Paying for illegal immigrants to become legal with your own money? Here is a list of a few of the proposals that are on this bill...

1. Illegal aliens given legal status just 24 hours after filing... even though background check will not have been completed in nearly all cases.

2. US tax payers will foot the bill for lawyers to represent illegal aliens.

3. While visas granted will be [technically] "temporary", but they may be renewed indefinitely.

4. Alien gang members (estimated to be 30,000, minimum) qualify for amnesty simply by declaring they "don't want to be in a gang any longer".(most are drug dealers)

5. US taxpayers will provide the money for "incentives to keep Mexicans in their own country"... like health care, education costs. (even though we dont have this luxury)

6. Aliens will pay no back taxes.(WTF)

7. Aliens will qualify for the "earned income tax credit" [a check from the Gummint at tax payer expense, folks] though they are not required to pay back taxes.

8.Instate college tuition given to aliens [a beneifit which is denied to tax-paying, US citizens].

9. US/Mexico border fence reduced from 800 miles to 200 miles.

All this is is a way to get votes for the dems. It is wrong on all levels.

Old 01-05-2010, 09:52 AM

1,780 posts, read 2,090,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
And, when you get through talkin. It's President Obama to YOU!!
No, its Mr. Obama for me. He hasnt earned that title yet.

Old 01-05-2010, 09:58 AM

11,501 posts, read 13,396,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Yes pack your bags Obama!

We the 44% of Americans that don't approve of you demand that the 49% of Americans who do, just better do what we say!

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

We cannot any longer use the idea of the MAJORITY rules.

The dems in this congress just tossed that idea out.

The MAJORITY OF US do not want this health care bill to pass yet the dems in congress are moving forward with it knowing the MAJORITY OF US do not want it.

Old 01-05-2010, 10:00 AM

11,501 posts, read 13,396,740 times
Quote:

Same for me.

Old 01-05-2010, 10:03 AM

1,731 posts, read 2,293,478 times
Exclamation Andddddd.......Yet Another Member For WLBOA

Quote:
Well, son, let me enlighten you...you can sit in a corner like Little Jack Horner and suck your thumb and threaten to hold your breath 'til pigs fly...

But whether you choose to acknowledge it or not, he IS the sitting President Of The United States, and all your whiny protests won't chnge that...in case you didn't look outside this morning, the world is still revolving, but not around you OR around your silly opinion...

And in case you were wondering, WLBOA= Whiny Little Boy-children Of America...and you do qualify for membership...folks kill me, wandering around all the time whooping and hollering just because someone isn't kissing their a** and doing things according to THEIR agenda...get over it, already

Old 01-05-2010, 10:57 AM

25,235 posts, read 14,002,376 times
Quote:
just watch the video...if this doesnt make you want to overthrow out current government i dont know what will. It is time for Obama and his minions to pack their bags.

http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/17260182.../ftc-vi26..wmv
PLEASE try and overthrow the government, PLEEEEEASE. We'll miss ya, Not.
Casper

Old 01-05-2010, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Same for me.
Does not matter if he earned in your, or any other righties, eyes or not, the American People gave him the job and title and will probably do so again in 3 years. Enjoy.
Casper

Old 01-05-2010, 11:05 AM

31,385 posts, read 32,016,053 times
Sorry for being late to the party...

Obama's may come and go, but the minions will be here forever.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:06 AM

Quote:
A TRAITOR? WHOS THE TRAITOR? I am not the one ruining this country. I didnt vote for Mr. Obama. I am assuming you did and you cant face the fact that you made a mistake.
ANYONE that calls for the overthrow of our government is a Traitor, ANYONE that urges our service men and women to not follow their lawful orders is a Traitor. If the shoe fits wear it and in your case it fits perfectly. Thankfully we all know you do not have it in you to do squat except what so many of your other brother Traitors do, whine like little girls because they lost a ball game. No Prisoners.
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies