U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-30-2010, 04:06 PM
 
Location: On Top
12,388 posts, read 11,604,620 times
Reputation: 4027

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deturmind View Post
Wrong grandma ... It was his paternal grandmother.

The Pennsylvania Democrat who has sued Sen. Barack Obama demanding he prove his American citizenship – and therefore qualification to run for president – has confirmed he has a recording of a [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]telephone [COLOR=blue !important]call[/color][/color][/color] from the senator's paternal grandmother confirming his birth in Kenya.

Even the Dems have questions ...
LOLOLOLOL Phil Berg....

 
Old 04-30-2010, 04:07 PM
 
1,503 posts, read 924,538 times
Reputation: 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by deturmind View Post
Finally you post legitimate facts that can be verified. That was the landmark case that put teeth into the 14 amendment.

Well done! ... Not that my opion really matters .... or was it I don matter, I forget ...

Too bad it wont apply if he was born in Kenya like his grandma says ...
Too bad the Hawaiian birth certificate is all he needs to get on the ballot in all 50 states + DC.
 
Old 04-30-2010, 04:11 PM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,894 posts, read 13,613,467 times
Reputation: 3949
Quote:
Originally Posted by deturmind View Post
Wrong grandma ... It was his paternal grandmother.
Not wrong grandma. Sarah Obama is his paternal grandmother... well, paternal step-grandmother actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deturmind
The Pennsylvania Democrat who has sued Sen. Barack Obama demanding he prove his American citizenship – and therefore qualification to run for president – has confirmed he has a recording of a [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]telephone [COLOR=blue !important]call[/color][/color][/color] from the senator's paternal grandmother confirming his birth in Kenya.
His name is Phil berg, and he is a liar. The recording of which you speak was released publicly, as was a transcript. Nowhere on the tape or transcript can Sarah Obama ever once be heard to say that Obama was born in Kenya.

I can only assume that you have never listened to the tape yourself.
 
Old 04-30-2010, 04:12 PM
 
1,503 posts, read 924,538 times
Reputation: 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by deturmind View Post
It would not be a forgery if produced by a "paid off" official. It would be a fraudulent document though. That is the big difference.

You know what they say ... follow the money ...

It seems this family has gaping holes not gaps.

Oh yeah a broke 18 year old divorcée pays off the vital records people in Hawaii because she knows her mixed birth son is going to have the chance 50 years later to be the first black President of the United States. Yeah that sounds totally logical.....
 
Old 04-30-2010, 04:12 PM
 
Location: NW Houston
229 posts, read 213,842 times
Reputation: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Only in your opinion because you're not willing to accept what has been authenticated by the state of Hawaii on more than one occasion.
Not just me, plenty of Senators, both DEMs and Repubs have question it.

I got over 6 million hits via google.

This is more than just a few birthers squawking.

If there were no doubt this blog would be dead.

My god, is so old I believe the first pages have been archived.

Like somebody has said we all have the right to question but we have no rights to get answers. Especially when one of his first executive orders was to have nearly every public record concerning this sealed.

I do believe executive orders expire once incumbent is gone. That will be in 2013 for sure.
 
Old 04-30-2010, 04:15 PM
 
Location: NW Houston
229 posts, read 213,842 times
Reputation: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
Oh yeah a broke 18 year old divorcée pays off the vital records people in Hawaii because she knows her mixed birth son is going to have the chance 50 years later to be the first black President of the United States. Yeah that sounds totally logical.....
Never said that ... The short form cert was only available after 2007.

The pay off would have been just before he had to submit the paperwork to run for President.

Funny, that paperwork was all in order ...

Stop interpreting and start reading ...
 
Old 04-30-2010, 04:17 PM
 
1,503 posts, read 924,538 times
Reputation: 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by deturmind View Post
Never said that ... The short form cert was only available after 2007.

The pay off would have been just before he had to submit the paperwork to run for President.

Funny, that paperwork was all in order ...

Stop interpreting and start reading ...
You've got a wild story and not one shred of evidence, but even then You don't matter.
 
Old 04-30-2010, 04:17 PM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,894 posts, read 13,613,467 times
Reputation: 3949
Quote:
Originally Posted by deturmind View Post
Especially when one of his first executive orders was to have nearly every public record concerning this sealed.
Fascinating. You seem incapable of putting fingers to keyboard without posting at least one falsehood.

The executive order of which you speak did not seal a single one of the records Birthers are interested in. In fact, it does not even address them since they are, by law, not "presidential records" at all.

Obama's OE actually made presidential records easier to access by reversing George W. Bush's OE and returning it to the language favored by Ronald Reagan.
 
Old 04-30-2010, 04:18 PM
 
Location: NW Houston
229 posts, read 213,842 times
Reputation: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Not wrong grandma. Sarah Obama is his paternal grandmother... well, paternal step-grandmother actually.


His name is Phil berg, and he is a liar. The recording of which you speak was released publicly, as was a transcript. Nowhere on the tape or transcript can Sarah Obama ever once be heard to say that Obama was born in Kenya.

I can only assume that you have never listened to the tape yourself.
please post the link to transcript for us all to view and become as educated as yourself.
 
Old 04-30-2010, 04:20 PM
 
Location: On Top
12,388 posts, read 11,604,620 times
Reputation: 4027
Quote:
Originally Posted by deturmind View Post
please post the link to transcript for us all to view and become as educated as yourself.
Look back a page, I posted it....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:11 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top