U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2010, 06:21 PM

12,388 posts, read 11,608,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deturmind View Post
Check the spelling ... I called them a person who lies down alot
Maybe you can get your minions to believe that...

Old 05-01-2010, 06:27 PM

7,541 posts, read 5,335,159 times
Quote:
As I stated, I made a mistake. I apoligized. That is a fact. It is merely your opion that I do not know what I am talking about.

No, it's evident from your posts that you do not know what you are talking about. One that you can't even spell Hawaiians correctly shows that you do not know what you are talking about

How you interpret court findings when it says the completely opposite shows that you do not know what you are talking about

How you interpret the constitution shows that you do not know what you are talking about.

How you do not even know the case laws that have clearly defined natural born citizen shows that you do not know what you're talking about.

I can go on but what's the point?

Quote:
Look up word rouse ...
I know what it means, but that is not what my nick means, so it has no relevance.

Care to address any of the FACTS that have been posted to you?

Like your repeated claims that Obama's mother wasn't old enough beyond age 14 to confer upon Barack citizenship status (if he was born outside the US), when I clearly refuted that?

Old 05-01-2010, 06:28 PM

229 posts, read 213,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Maybe you can get your minions to believe that...
Just a word twisting trick I learned from dealing with the left.

Old 05-01-2010, 06:30 PM

no its been the kooks here who have been doing the word twisting; like claimng a Certification of Live Birth isn't a "birth certificate"

Old 05-01-2010, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
No, it's evident from your posts that you do not know what you are talking about. One that you can't even spell Hawaiians correctly shows that you do not know what you are talking about

How you interpret court findings when it says the completely opposite shows that you do not know what you are talking about

How you interpret the constitution shows that you do not know what you are talking about.

How you do not even know the case laws that have clearly defined natural born citizen shows that you do not know what you're talking about.

I can go on but what's the point?

I know what it means, but that is not what my nick means, so it has no relevance.

Like your repeated claims that Obama's mother wasn't old enough beyond age 14 to confer upon Barack citizenship status (if he was born outside the US), when I clearly refuted that?
I already did way back in the blog my apologies for everyone else that has to read it again ... My math is better than my spelling, which again, I have admitted over and over I am a horrible speller.

at the time.http://georgetown.usembassyg.gov/co...ion-packet3.pdf (http://georgetown.usembassyg.gov/consularpdfs/acs/crba-information-packet3.pdf - broken link)

Here it is direct from the procedures provided by the US state department.

This is for Guyanna but you get the jist.

The question that remains is this; Was Bama's mom in the US for

" a period or periods totaling not less than ten years prior to the child's birth, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years. "

If she was a single mother, the period is one year. This could be the fact he is trying to hide. He could be considered a batstard child.

I realize his mom was born in Kansas in 1942, add the 14 years and that is 1956. So add the 5 years after attaining the age of 14 and that brings us to 1961. It puts his mom very close to the cut off. It is quite possible she simply was not old enough for Obama to be a citizen if he was indeed born in Kenya. We know she was in and out of the country during that period so the question remains. Did Bama's mom meet the requirements if Barrack was actually born in Kenya? Maybe not. So the long form cert would certainly prove that to inconsequencial. Bama spent hundreds of thousands of dollars hiding this stuff, it could be perceived that somebody in the Hawaian goverment was paid to create the short form cert. Not saying it happened but it is certainly possible. I think he is protecting his mom from the public knowing she had an illegitimate child. The only honorable this he has ever done if it is true.

http://georgetown.usembassy.gov/cons.on-packet3.pdf (broken link)

10. Proof of Physical Presence in the United States.

The Immigration and Nationality Act specifies that in order to transmit citizenship to a child, the USA citizen parent must have been physically present in the United States for a specific amount of time prior to the child's birth. (Note: If both parents are USA citizens, no proof of physical presence is required.)

If you were a single mother at the time of your child's birth you only need to present proof of one year continuous physical presence in the United States prior to the child's birth.
If only one of the parents is an American citizen: and the child was born before November 14, 1986: the American citizen would have to present proof that he/she was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years prior to the child's birth, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years.

Old 05-01-2010, 06:44 PM

[quote=Arus;13993651]

quote]

I believe it is was Wong Versus Indiana. Again, it has been posted enough.

The difference was that Wong was actually born in the USA unlike Bama.

You quote the constitution and case laws ... Strange I thought that did not matter because he was born in Hawaii. I have been posting facts all along to contradict opions. Why not go back a few pages and catch up? I am tired of re-posting things just cause you hit this blog with google and have not bothered to go back and read past posts. I am done with you. NEXT!

Old 05-01-2010, 06:56 PM

20,894 posts, read 13,614,993 times
Quote:
The fact is the cert provided could be fraudulent.
Any document can be fraudulent.

What is your evidence that this one is?

Old 05-01-2010, 06:57 PM

Quote:

I believe it is was Wong Versus Indiana. Again, it has been posted enough.
Again, you prove that you don't know what you are talking about; you can't even get court cases correct:

US vs Wong Ark Kim
Ankeny v Governor of Indiana

Wong Ark Kim affirmed that any person born in the jurisdiction of the US is a natural born citizen. Anekeny used the ruling in Wong Ark Kim to affirm that defintion. Wong Ark Kim has been cited in over 1000 court cases when it came to citizenship status.

Quote:
The difference was that Wong was actually born in the USA unlike Bama.
False. there is no difference. You cannot uniformly state Obama was not born in the US since you have provided no evidence to that claim.

We have:
State officials claims
His COLB
Two announcements in Hawaii Newspapers
A nurse who was there when he was born, who spoke with the doctor who delivered him at Kapiolani.

Birthers have:
Nada.

Quote:
You quote the constitution and case laws ... Strange I thought that did not matter because he was born in Hawaii.
Yes we quote those cases because its you BIRTHERS that claim he wasn't. When that is shown to be false you then you birthers claim that even though he was born in Hawaii, that he can't be Natural born because his mother wasn't old enough to do so.

When that is shown to be false, you birhters claim his father was a british citizen and endowed Obama with British citizenship and therefore he can't be a natural born

when that is show to be false, you birthers claim that he had dual citizenship and therefore can't be eligible to be president

When that is shown to be false, then you go back to the "well he wasn't born in Hawaii" claim.

its a big circle jerk of claims.

Quote:
I have been posting facts all along to contradict opions.
No, you have not posted a single fact. You cite statements that do not support your position. When reading them correctly and applied to the OTHER laws you have ignored, it shows to be the exact opposite of your claims.

200 years of case law prove that Obama, born on US soil is a natural born citizen

Quote:
Why not go back a few pages and catch up? I am tired of re-posting things just cause you hit this blog with google and have not bothered to go back and read past posts. I am done with you. NEXT!
I've read the entire thread. You are making the same copy and paste claims from birthers before you. You present nothing new to the argument.

Go back to 2008 when these claims were first made and debunked very quickly.

Old 05-01-2010, 06:58 PM

12,388 posts, read 11,608,647 times
Quote:
<snip>I am done with you. NEXT!
Typical birther cop out when they are up against someone who can
actually carry on an intelligent debate...maybe you should head
back to Plains Radio or freepers.

Old 05-01-2010, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Any document can be fraudulent.

What is your evidence that this one is?
Of course he has none, save for the copy and paste claims he makes from other birthers. Nothing he has presented is new. He repeats the same claims as the kook nutters in the birthers cult have stated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies