Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2010, 02:20 PM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langlen View Post
Wikipedia is now accepted as much as any other encyclopedia out there, as it is heavily moderated, and every claim in Wikipedia has to be backed by a source or it is stricken from the article.

Attacking Wiki's credibility is no longer valid.
Wow. just... wow.

Under Notable Alumni here, look at the 5th name from the bottom:
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 04-19-2010, 02:21 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,461,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
They are all my posts indicating that there was, and continues to be, contradictory information surrounding what Obama claims are the events of his birth.
There is none, only lies. You first repeated those lies as "Speculation". Then you came to this particular thread and claimed you never alluded to such a thing and are only questioning the Seattle theory (which is new, only now because birthers have run out of steam.) The only contradiction here is coming from you, which I clearly pointed out. The rest you do all on your own. In fact you have provided us with conflicting views within your own posts.

Quote:
Again... my point is that there was, and continues to be, contradictory information surrounding what Obama claims are the events of his birth.
Reposting State law and then trying to connect the dots is not "Contradictory information." It's ego that is unable to admit you've been duped, and will cling onto any tidbit you can rather than swallow your pride and face reality. The reality is that the Birth Certificate has been verified by the state registrar, the GOP governor, and meets all requirements by the Constitution of the United States of America. While you may feel proud about being a self educated (internet) document expert none of your questions about long form, mothers address etc are relevant or required by law or the COTUS. They are as relevant as me demanding Obama release his shoe size to America.

Quote:
I honestly don't know. And that's the problem. A LOT of people honestly don't know what to believe because there's too much contradictory information to make a definitive determination.
How can you not know? What more evidence is required for a thinking man to come to a conclusion?

Quote:
In your opinion. Some people are more easily led than others...
I'm led by facts. I've presented them to you. In fact those same facts have been presented to you for about two years now. It's your ego that refuses to acknowledge them.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:22 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
When didn't you say that?

First you come here and insinuate the guy was born in Kenya. Now you're saying that he couldn't have been born in Hawaii and clearly must have been born in Seattle. Which one is it? What are you arguing? You need to stand up and state your case. All you are doing right now is arguing what it's not, but not saying what it is. Are you saying he was born out of this country or in this country?

Lets be honest though, the bottom line is that on all fronts the birther movement is all but defunct. This is nothing more than grasping at straws.
Nice captures, time to write the poster off as a hot air blower...

Old 04-19-2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
I'm led by facts. I've presented them to you. In fact those same facts have been presented to you for about two years now. It's your ego that refuses to acknowledge them.
Good. Here's a FACT for you:

Anyone born outside of Hawaii can get a Hawaiian birth certificate if their parent lived in the State (or Territory, before Hawaii was a state) of Hawaii for at least a year prior to the birth:
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrs200...-0017_0008.htm

Can the insults. No reason this can't be debated in a civil manner.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Why lie if you don't have to, though?
Again, assuming that is what happened, it's none of your business.

If by law the mother is allowed to claim Hawaii as the birth place, although now living out of state, then what do you care? By law he was born in Hawaii, the end.

Quote:
Good. Here's a FACT for you:

Anyone born outside of Hawaii can get a Hawaiian birth certificate if their parent lived in the State (or Territory, before Hawaii was a state) of Hawaii for at least a year prior to the birth:
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrs200...-0017_0008.htm

Can the insults. No reason this can't be debated in a civil manner.
I've already addressed this. The answer is: So what?

Old 04-19-2010, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Again, assuming that is what happened, it's none of your business.

If by law the mother is allowed to claim Hawaii as the birth place, although now living out of state, then what do you care? By law he was born in Hawaii, the end.
No. The law is one can be issued a Hawaiian birth certificate under thos circumstances. It does not change the fact of a foreign birth, if such, which precludes natural born citizen status.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:31 PM

You're so desperate it's rather quite sad.

You've already been exposed for being dishonest here. First you claim Obama was born in Kenya, then you deny it here. Then I point it out to you, and you claim you don't really know. Then you cling to this Seattle thing...as if that proves anything other than your inability to deal with reality.

Yes or no: Do you believe Obama was born in America or not?

Quote:
I've already addressed this. The answer is: So what?
Lies are okay?

Good to know.

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
The Polk Directory has Obama's mother's 1961 residential listing. U. of Wash. has Obama's mother's 1961 fall term records.

Wikipedia is publicly edited and as such, is not always accurate.
i don't think anybody is arguing that she was in the polk directory but that only provides us that she had an apartment in capitol hill, not her physical whereabouts. also it's not specific what part of '61 the directory was taken.

as for the UofW, the capitol hill times only reports that she was " enrolled in 1961 " it makes no mention of them having her fall term records. it's not a bad assumption that she arrived before the beginning of the term but...... it's still an assumption.

yes, wikipedia is not always accurate. but in this case they link to several newspaper articles supporting this claim.

so i thinks it's safe to say that stanley ann dunham and baby barak did spend time in seattle shortly after his birth and it has been reported on. no cover-up and nothing to effect his eligibility.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:32 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Why not? This thread is for you guys to post your conspiracy theories all day long. You've been given a platform, and a spotlight. Isn't that what you wanted? A sticky thread at the top of the page? What are you complaining about? You wanted attention, you were just given it, even though everybody knows is a totally bunk issue. Are you angry now that you can't hijack every other thread with this? Is that what the real issue is?

Anyway...

Was the doctor's signature below the part pictured? How about the signature of a hospital official. All my kids' birth certificates have that info on them. I guess Hawaii just does it different than the rest of us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies