Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2010, 12:45 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,155,652 times

Advertisements

So where can we find a reliable source for the President's Social Security Number? That's not public.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:46 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wranglerdavis View Post
It sounds to me like he is just using any excuse he can to not be deployed to Afganistan. Keep in mind this is being said by someone who didn't vote for President Barak Obama (aka Barry Muhammud).
To be honest with you, I firmly believe that Lakin is making a principled stand here. I do not believe for a second that he is acting out of cowardice.

Out of prejudice? Probably.

Out of stupidity? Absolutely!

But out of cowardice? No, I really do not think so.

Old 05-13-2010, 01:20 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,190,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
To be honest with you, I firmly believe that Lakin is making a principled stand here. I do not believe for a second that he is acting out of cowardice.

Out of prejudice? Probably.

Out of stupidity? Absolutely!

But out of cowardice? No, I really do not think so.
I agree that is is not out of cowardice.

I do not think that after 18 years of service he would put it all on the line because of racial prejudice if you are claiming that he is prejudiced against a black POTUS. I am sure he has had many non whites he had to answer to throughout his career. If it is about his actual statement that it is about the POTUS eligibility, then I say possibly, only because he cannot get answers to questions he has which would bring about a uneducated prejudice.

As to stupidity...I say more out of ignorance. You do not become a decorated Army Physician by being stupid but, you can make uneducated decisions without proper information and I see him taking steps to get the answers he has questions to.

Old 05-13-2010, 01:27 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,155,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
I agree that is is not out of cowardice.

I do not think that after 18 years of service he would put it all on the line because of racial prejudice if you are claiming that he is prejudiced against a black POTUS. I am sure he has had many non whites he had to answer to throughout his career. If it is about his actual statement that it is about the POTUS eligibility, then I say possibly, only because he cannot get answers to questions he has which would bring about a uneducated prejudice.

As to stupidity...I say more out of ignorance. You do not become a decorated Army Physician by being stupid but, you can make uneducated decisions without proper information and I see him taking steps to get the answers he has questions to.
That would be stupid.

Old 05-13-2010, 01:30 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
That would be stupid.
You took the words right off of my fingertips!

Old 05-13-2010, 02:05 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,532,373 times
For the record---When my friend was 14 and going for her 1st job on Oahu---she was told to get her State ID and SSN card. This was needed to apply for the work permit nessecary for underage workers. So those records should be somewhere. A birth certificate was needed for this.

Old 05-13-2010, 02:16 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
For the record---When my friend was 14 and going for her 1st job on Oahu---she was told to get her State ID and SSN card. This was needed to apply for the work permit nessecary for underage workers. So those records should be somewhere. A birth certificate was needed for this.
Obama's mother was on Food Stamps when he was young and he probably needed a S.S. number for that long before needing one for anything work related. In any case, Obama's social security number is a non-story spun and twisted into something fake-sinister by a disreputable website.

Old 05-13-2010, 02:21 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,190,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
That would be stupid.
Stupid means slow or incapable of learning and he clearly is capable.

Old 05-13-2010, 02:38 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Obama's mother was on Food Stamps when he was young and he probably needed a S.S. number for that long before needing one for anything work related. In any case, Obama's social security number is a non-story spun and twisted into something fake-sinister by a disreputable website.
But the Birther Queen aka Oily Titz says the SS numbers are indeed a big
story, Birthers know her word is law doncha know!!

YouTube - Orly Taitz Part 1.wmv

Old 05-13-2010, 02:43 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,532,373 times
A SS card is a very important card. You know that if you work and do business in the U.S. Are we just sidetracking here or what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.