U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2010, 06:20 PM

1,179 posts, read 816,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Wait! What's that!? Obama's birth certificate!? But all of those people said he was born in Kenya! I guess that Honolulu is a city in Kenya!
The State Department and the REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR are also in on the conspiracy, didn't you know that?

Old 01-05-2010, 06:21 PM

6,183 posts, read 4,970,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Yes, I have and the laws still today states that any child born to American military hero's abroad have the right to run for this office.

The idea is that anyone running needs to be straight up and provide information as requested and if you hide any information such as Obama did, or lock up your records such as Obama did then you are automatically tossed out. This would go for anyone in my book, not just Obama.
And Obama provided his birth certificate. Just go back a page and take a peak. What's all the fuss about? Quit whining already.

Old 01-05-2010, 06:25 PM

4,028 posts, read 6,382,588 times
Quote:
Yes, I have and the laws still today states that any child born to American military hero's abroad have the right to run for this office.
Ok, let's see it.

Old 01-05-2010, 06:35 PM

11,501 posts, read 13,396,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Ok, let's see it.
You cannot use the search button or what?

In 1904 the US Congress passed a law that stated if a child was born in the Panama Canal zone they were considered to be a natural-born US citizen.

If you want more info on it do you own homework if you can.

If he was NOT eligible he would not have ran, pure and simple, even a dem filled congress agreed with me on this issue.

I am not going to into this but Obama, even IF born is Hawaii could not be a US citizen because his mother was not of age and dropped her citizenship, therefore rendering him not eligible to become a natural born US citizen.

Who cares, the man is a gift, his failures will end liberalism in America and get rid of a ton of dems over the next couple election cycles. And he will get the total blame for it.

Old 01-05-2010, 06:46 PM

4,028 posts, read 6,382,588 times
Quote:

In 1904 the US Congress passed a law that stated if a child was born in the Panama Canal zone they were considered to be a natural-born US citizen.

If he was NOT eligible he would not have ran, pure and simple, even a dem filled congress agreed with me on this issue.

I am not going to into this but Obama, even IF born is Hawaii could not be a US citizen because his mother was not of age and dropped her citizenship, therefore rendering him not eligible to become a natural born US citizen.

Who cares, the man is a gift, his failures will end liberalism in America and get rid of a ton of dems over the next couple election cycles. And he will get the total blame for it.
So many things wrong with this post.

1. You are trying to make the point not me. Therefor you have to prove it. You have not done that and therefor I'm not sure you're telling the truth.

2. With the exception of the horrible grammar here I managed to get that you said that Obama couldn't be a US citizen because his mom gave up her US citizenship? That's wrong and even if that was somehow true, he was born in America, making him a US citizen.

3. More people are on the Democrats side and will continue to be.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:03 PM

3,951 posts, read 3,702,690 times
Damn it! Can we stop this mystery? Barack Obama was born in Hawaii on a surfboard about 40 yards from shore. The placenta alerted some sharks and he was almost killed. It's a legend on the island.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:27 PM

86,887 posts, read 102,301,239 times
Quote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/28/us.../28mccain.html

McCain Campaign Investigated, Dismissed Obama Citizenship Rumors The Washington Independent

Clinton, Obama Sponsor McCain Citizenship Bill -- Politics Daily

Just for laughs:

IS JOHN McCAIN AN ILLEGAL ALIEN?--- OR JUST A NATURALIZED CITIZEN?

Link?

Obama, even IF born is Hawaii could not be a US citizen because his mother was not of age and dropped her citizenship, therefore rendering him not eligible to become a natural born US citizen.

This is a crock of s***! If Obama was born in Hawaii (and he was), he is a US citizen no matter what the citizenship of his parents.

A woman who has had a baby is considered "of age" no matter what her age.

There is no evidence that Obama's mother ever dropped her US citizenship. Please provide a link.

Old 01-05-2010, 09:12 PM

16,134 posts, read 20,767,260 times
What about Mitt Romney????

Old 01-05-2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Agreed.

Mitt Romney was born in the US, but his father was born in Mexico (albeit to US-born parents). He was not found ineligle.

Old 01-05-2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Agreed.

Mitt Romney was born in the US, but his father (and possibly also his mother) were born in Mexico (albeit to US-born parents). He was not found ineligle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies