U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-21-2010, 06:46 PM
 
66,240 posts, read 30,160,286 times
Reputation: 8607

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
This birther BS is such a farce, why can't right wingnuts/birthers look
within themselves and see the underlying racism involved here? The
fact is that if President Obama was a white man and had a western
European name there would never been any of this birther conspiracy
theory nonsense.
It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with constitutional eligibility. Why can't you look within yourself and see the underlying racism involved in continuing to make such baseless allegations?

 
Old 04-21-2010, 06:46 PM
 
20,315 posts, read 9,826,841 times
Reputation: 4381
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Given the federal report posted earlier in this thread, perhaps it doesn't. Even more reason why Obama should release his full birth record, with the hospital and doctor's signature listed for verification purposes.

Why won't he?

This thread has established that even the federal government is skeptical of the veracity of birth certificates:
"Birth Certificates Alone do not Provide Conclusive or Reliable Proof of Identity"

That's good enough for me. I remain undecided until Obama provides more detailed documentation than a birth certificate that may have been obtained using whatever information "any person having knowledge of the birth" chose to provide.
then you should be skeptical of every presidents eligibility.
 
Old 04-21-2010, 07:32 PM
 
66,240 posts, read 30,160,286 times
Reputation: 8607
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
then you should be skeptical of every presidents eligibility.
Yes and no. Chester Arthur's? Yes. McCain if he had been elected? Yes. Others? It depends.

Is there no documented evidence whatsoever that their mother was actually in the alleged birthplace at the time of the birth? Is there documented evidence that their mother was actually thousands of miles away from the alleged place of birth within a few weeks of delivery? Both are true of Obama's mother.
 
Old 04-21-2010, 07:39 PM
 
20,315 posts, read 9,826,841 times
Reputation: 4381
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post

Is there no documented evidence whatsoever that their mother was actually in the alleged birthplace at the time of the birth?
the COLB.
 
Old 04-21-2010, 07:43 PM
 
Location: Foot of the Rockies
86,887 posts, read 102,301,239 times
Reputation: 32946
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Given the federal report posted earlier in this thread, perhaps it doesn't. Even more reason why Obama should release his full birth record, with the hospital and doctor's signature listed for verification purposes.

Why won't he?

This thread has established that even the federal government is skeptical of the veracity of birth certificates:
"Birth Certificates Alone do not Provide Conclusive or Reliable Proof of Identity"

That's good enough for me. I remain undecided until Obama provides more detailed documentation than a birth certificate that may have been obtained using whatever information "any person having knowledge of the birth" chose to provide.
Uh, it's not quite that simple. As stated earlier today, Hawaii's birth certificates would have no integrity if it were.

Hawaii Birth Certificates – Overview Native and Natural Born Citizenship Explored

It cracks me up to see that every time one of the birther's "points" is debunked, they come up with more and more obscure stuff.
 
Old 04-21-2010, 07:51 PM
 
Location: West Michigan
12,359 posts, read 7,720,840 times
Reputation: 7213
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes and no. Chester Arthur's? Yes. McCain if he had been elected? Yes. Others? It depends.

Is there no documented evidence whatsoever that their mother was actually in the alleged birthplace at the time of the birth? Is there documented evidence that their mother was actually thousands of miles away from the alleged place of birth within a few weeks of delivery? Both are true of Obama's mother.
Bring it on. Where is the documented evidence that Obama's mother was thousands of miles away at the time of his birth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
the COLB.
And how would you know what Obama's COLB says?
 
Old 04-21-2010, 08:04 PM
 
20,315 posts, read 9,826,841 times
Reputation: 4381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
And how would you know what Obama's COLB says?
because it was posted online. am i missing something here ?
 
Old 04-21-2010, 08:09 PM
 
20,315 posts, read 9,826,841 times
Reputation: 4381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Bring it on. Where is the documented evidence that Obama's mother was thousands of miles away at the time of his birth?
i believe informed is talking about when stanley ann moved to seattle after obama's birth.
 
Old 04-21-2010, 08:13 PM
 
Location: West Michigan
12,359 posts, read 7,720,840 times
Reputation: 7213
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
because it was posted online. am i missing something here ?
Oops, I think I had the COLB mixed up with the long form that the birthers keep demanding to see.
 
Old 04-21-2010, 08:46 PM
 
Location: Imaginary Figment
11,456 posts, read 12,696,492 times
Reputation: 4759
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes and no. Chester Arthur's? Yes. McCain if he had been elected? Yes. Others? It depends.

Is there no documented evidence whatsoever that their mother was actually in the alleged birthplace at the time of the birth? Is there documented evidence that their mother was actually thousands of miles away from the alleged place of birth within a few weeks of delivery? Both are true of Obama's mother.
Do you realize how ridiculous you sound now? How far fetched and sad this is?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top