Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2010, 03:57 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I disagree.

Of course not. But someone lied, and that's the point.

The school record says Obama is Muslim. But here, Obama claims he never was.
Organizing for America | BarackObama.com

Lying for school registration...lying for birth registration. Not much of a stretch.
More bullsh---.

It's stressful and a lot of work to live a lie.

Why, again, would someone choose to live a lie over a birth certificate? When their child could simply forego the natural-born status but still enjoy all the privileges of being a naturalized citizen? What's so darn special about that natural-born status?

Old 04-26-2010, 03:58 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
How does that link Santa to citizenship? It doesn't. Fail.
i agree. i've never tried to link the existence of santa clause to my basic premise of birth/citizen by location.

did i miss something ?

Old 04-26-2010, 04:01 PM

89,000 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I'm sorry, but what's wrong with Indonesia considering Obama a citizen and a Muslim? The United States government doesn't care if Indonesia considers a six-year-old to be a citizen,
Dual citizens are not eligible to be president.

Quote:
and last I heard, Islam is a perfectly legitimate religion, practiced by millions of people around the world.
I completely agree. As such, why would Obama then claim he has never been a Muslim?

Quote:
The parents certainly weren't committing fraud. Mr Soetoro may have hoped to raise his wife's son in the Islamic faith, and as an Indonesian citizen, but the marriage didn't work out. Where's your fraud?
So the details listed on the Indonesian school registration are true?

Old 04-26-2010, 04:03 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:

I completely agree. As such, why would Obama then claim he has never been a Muslim?

Dual citizens are eligible to be President.

And still can't answer the why?

Old 04-26-2010, 04:07 PM

Quote:
More bullsh---.

It's stressful and a lot of work to live a lie.

Why, again, would someone choose to live a lie over a birth certificate? When their child could simply forego the natural-born status but still enjoy all the privileges of being a naturalized citizen?
A naturalized citizen is not eligible to be president.

Quote:
What's so darn special about that natural-born status?
Presidential eligibility. Note how the only Obama COLB that has ever been released was obtained in 2007, when Obama was being groomed as a DNC candidate.

Old 04-26-2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i agree. i've never tried to link the existence of santa clause to my basic premise of birth/citizen by location.
Then why did you bring it up?

Old 04-26-2010, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Dual citizens are eligible to be President.

Quote:
And still can't answer the why?
I did. Go back and look.

Old 04-26-2010, 04:18 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Then why did you bring it up?
a commonly known figure that is as fact as being in multiple western faiths..

Old 04-26-2010, 04:25 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:

Just because a step-parent/parent registers you as a particular religion when they put you in a church based grade school doesn't mean that child goes on to become a member of that particular religion. Lots of religions require that the child grows up to their late teens, when they can truly understand their commitment, before taking vows in the church. Obama was back in the States long before he would have been old enough to do that.

I know plenty of non-Catholics, by the way, who have put their kids in Catholic schools just because they thought they were safer than neighborhood public schools.

Old 04-26-2010, 04:31 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,825,889 times
Obama's Indonesia school registration clearly shows Indonesian citizenship and religion Islam. Obama's mother must have known this. The form lists Hawaii place of birth.

We have to question the mothers credibility.

Obama supporters say..Indonesian citizenship and Islam is not true and Hawaii birth is true.

The John Jay letter to G. Washington..there must be a strong check..... there was no strong check regarding Obama..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies