Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 07:52 AM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times

Advertisements

How can you be a news camera guy (any news network), covering these people, and repress the urge to laugh out loud? Seriously, I don't know how they do it. I keep waiting to see the "You Lie" Guy show up at these photo op/press conferences jumping up behind the speaker with a "You Lie!" sign.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2010, 07:55 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,440,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
2006 Pelosi, ""The Democrats intend to lead the most honest, most open and most ethical congress in history."

Today they debate the future of American Health Care behind locked doors.
Pretty cool eh!

Old 01-06-2010, 08:38 AM

631 posts, read 719,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
they are programmed in their oh so peaceful mosques.

May Allah Bless your racism.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:39 AM

20,458 posts, read 12,373,731 times
I have said it before and it is worth repeating.

Nancy Pelosi is proof that liberalism is a mental illness.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:40 AM

631 posts, read 719,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
now here is a nice loving post
good grief!
where oh were do these mindsets come from!???

Since I was raised Catholic and went to Catholic school for many years., I'll assume I learned to treat all people fairly there. I got love for everyone but the bigots.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:42 AM

5,475 posts, read 12,240,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Remember her promises, one of the biggies was she was going after those big bad oil companies and get those oil prices down for the American people.

Since she took control it went up, not down and you have not heard her mouth mention a thing about those oil companies.

What is this with the dem party getting caught being such liars on every issue?
I liked her comment about "draining the swamp" when she's the biggest sea monster there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XXYVGF_IPc

Old 01-06-2010, 08:47 AM

7,411 posts, read 10,382,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeym81 View Post
Since I was raised Catholic and went to Catholic school for many years., I'll assume I learned to treat all people fairly there. I got love for everyone but the bigots.
Right, it is hard to love liars & frightened little people who distort the truth. Pelosi is also a Catholic and treats people with respect unlike some posters here [mostly from hick towns btw].

Old 01-06-2010, 08:49 AM

5,475 posts, read 12,240,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
It's called a balance that only happens in democracies. People in the large cities vote Democratic all over the nation, including the South. Farm people vote Republican. You can call names about California but it is the largest state in America & Nancy is representing her citizens.
Please educate yourself. Although there are many cities that tend to vote (D), not all large cities do, and to throw that out as a blanket statement is incorrect. A little research effort on your part will prove as much, but since you seem to be intellectually landlocked and privy to generalizations, your above response and probably future ones are shallow and predictable. The fact that you tend to believe all people who don't live in neat, progressive cities are stupid and hicks just reinforces your narrow and "unprogressive" point of view. Please don't quit your day job.

Old 01-06-2010, 09:23 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,246,649 times
Speaker Pelosi is a Catholic in name only. She is not a Catholic in actions.

She has been told that she may not be able to continue to receive the sacraments

Old 01-06-2010, 11:45 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
What planet is this woman living on?

"If you tell a big enough lie, and repeat it often enough, people will believe it, and it will become the truth."
-Josef Goebbels, Adolf Hitler's Minister of Propaganda

She actually looks when she speaks, that she is trying to convince herself of what she is saying, pretty GOOD At it I'd Say.I can't stomach looking at the women, i just can't she gets on my friggin nerves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies