Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 06:39 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,844,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
The worst thing about the seemingly inevitable Democrat massacre in November is that we'll have Republicans taking their place. I wish they could both lose.

I've no use for the teabaggers either because they apparently had nothing to say while Bush, Cheney and his cronies were spending billions in borrowed money on useless wars. They're nothing but ideologue hacks, and thus I have not a shred of respect for them.
Bushs approval rating shows they didnt support him either so whats the beef?

Is obama funding those useless wars? I love how people only act as if Bush funded the " useless wars" lol Like Obama is different
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2010, 06:39 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,724 times
I think they are defined by the Tea Party, therein lies their primary problem.

Old 01-06-2010, 06:52 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Love View Post
"At the inception of the tea party phenomena, organizers insisted that “the movement is not tied to the Republican Party.” But in recent weeks, the Republican Party has been going all out to bring the vocal activists into the GOP’s fold. “We need to stop looking at the tea parties as separate from the Republican party,” Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC) told National Review last month. In a Dec. 29 interview on Fred Thompson’s radio show with guest host Jed Babbin, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said that if the GOP were “wise,” they would “allow themselves to be re-defined by the tea party movement”:

BABBIN: What should the Republican Party be doing to capture this political energy and turn it into votes next year?

BACHMANN: Well, it’s embrace the tea party movement with full arms and hold as many open forums as they possibly can to bring people in and listen to them because the leadership right now is truly coming from the tea party movement because it is disaffected Democrats, Independents, Republicans. It’s really people who love the country and who brace what ultimately has been the mission statement of the Republican Party. If you look at the two parties, Democrat and Republican, there’s no question that the heartbeat of the tea party movement would be more in line with the mission state of the Republican party certainly than that of the Democrat party. So if the Republican Party is wise, they will allow themselves to be re-defined by the tea party movement. And I hope that that will be the case.

" Listen here:

Think Progress » Bachmann: GOP should ‘allow themselves to be re-defined by the tea party movement.’
Ya, words of wisdom from the biggest phsycho wackjob since Charles Manson, Michelle(I can speak in tongues and handle snakes) Bachmann......

Old 01-06-2010, 06:58 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Ya, words of wisdom from the biggest phsycho wackjob since Charles Manson, Michelle(I can speak in tongues and handle snakes) Bachmann......

Manson was a drug induced psycho liberal.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
So?

Just because Bachmann doesn't need drugs to a be psycho doesn't lessen her evilness in my eyes.....

Old 01-06-2010, 07:04 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
Quote:
So?

Just because Bachmann doesn't need drugs to a be psycho doesn't lessen her evilness in my eyes.....

Liberals find anyone that is decent as a abboration.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:12 AM

541 posts, read 984,869 times
these inept politicians,be it democrats or republicans,have in no way,a right to compare themselves to what happened in boston those many years ago.They are an abomination to our constitution,the bill of rights,and,most of all,the memories of our founding fathers.To believe these banker and wall street lackey's,hold any type of honor or pride,is just stupidity,plain and simple.The only thing that keeps them in check,is our individual rights,nothing more,it scares the hell out of them,especially the one where we get to vote.The sooner more americans figure that out,the better off we will start to become.But,in this day and age,i'm sure that being worried about whose screaming out something on american idol takes a front seat to the issues of what is going on....

Old 01-06-2010, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Liberals find anyone that is decent as a abboration.
Well, ya especially if it's a Republican

However, Bachmann isn't even close to decent....she's a nasty, subversive,fake religious, America-hating , un-patriotic freak who uses religion as a political platform........a sick whackjob.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:34 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,724 times
Quote:
Well, ya especially if it's a Republican

However, Bachmann isn't even close to decent....she's a nasty, subversive,fake religious, America-hating , un-patriotic freak who uses religion as a political platform........a sick whackjob.
Yeah! But other than that, Who?Me? doesn't have any strong opinion about her.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:38 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:

And to think Manson is the one of the liberals leaders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies