U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 07:57 PM

8,151 posts, read 5,594,069 times

Advertisements

Doesnt bother them one bit. If they had time they would have ran copies. Nothing but a bunch racist hyprocrites who never said a word when thier GOD bush was in office. Losers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2010, 08:01 PM

66,121 posts, read 33,539,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
No it doesn't. It says that the government can't stop you from saying anything you wish. Your momma or your boss or the owner of this site can certain stop you from saying things they don't want to hear.....or punish you for doing it.

Hey Einstein, Try quoting my whole post, where I said exactly that.
Who are you trying to fool??????
I'll help you since you have selective blindness...

Quote:
The 1st amendment gives everyone the rights to say anything they wish.

The owner of this privately owned site, does not have to allow racist remarks.
With that said, even the words "hispanic", "negro", "caucasian"...... can be argued are all racist remarks, as it deals with race.
Now, stating a color, as black, white, brown, orange, yellow and blue, is PC in today's world.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
Agreed, but I was also referring to using it outside of this website. Last time I checked, people can and often do use the n-word in real life.

Especially in , small rural town America. Not so much in major metro areas.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
I'm saying that if rappers can say, then anyone can say. MLK fought for equality right? Well lets see the equality....if one person can say something, then everyone can say it. That is equality.
Rappers also use the B word a lot, so can I go to work and just call my female co workers that. What if I hear them calling each other the B word can I just walk up and say "whats up B$%&es" I think not, use your head

Old 01-06-2010, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
so when a black rapper calls a girl a "ho" in his song....what is that intent? Degrading is only intent i can think of. Should women come out in force against rappers for the use of this word?
yes

Old 01-06-2010, 08:19 PM

Who is offended by being called a "Redneck"?
Who is offended being called a "Hippy"?
Who is offended being called a "dumbass"
Who is offended being called a "teabagger"

Look, everyone else and almost everything gets labeled by everyone. It is only human nature.
Self control goes a long way in the words you use and the others actions, if heard.
You can call me anything, but late for dinner.

Old 01-07-2010, 07:58 AM

1,477 posts, read 1,417,264 times
Default Would be teabagger leader revealed as a racist

Quote:
Dale Robertson, a Tea Party activist who operates TeaParty.org, is getting stung for an old photo — taken at the Feb. 27, 2009 Tea Party in Houston — in which he holds a sign reading “Congress = Slaveowner, Taxpayer = *****r.”
Source: ‘N-Word’ Sign Dogs Would-Be Tea Party Leader « The Washington Independent
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies