U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-06-2010, 11:10 AM
 
Location: Tampa Florida
22,243 posts, read 15,267,250 times
Reputation: 4583

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
As they are from the rightwing propaganda machine and it's talking heads. Personally I prefer to deal in Facts, something Palin knows little of, at least she has never shown any signs of knowing facts, so is she just playing dumb?
Casper
I wonder if she is really just dumbing down to her audience? Is dumbing a word?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-06-2010, 11:14 AM
 
7,987 posts, read 11,200,590 times
Reputation: 2704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
As they are from the rightwing propaganda machine and it's talking heads. Personally I prefer to deal in Facts, something Palin knows little of, at least she has never shown any signs of knowing facts, so is she just playing dumb?
Casper
Then deal in facts. Don't post about Palin. She is dumb as you say and she has no facts as you say, so why waste your time posting and discussing someone dumb, factless and clueless. According to you she is already on the bottom of the heap.

Obamacrats REALLY are freightened by Palin and Beck.

Amazing that two dumb, clueless people could consume so much time of the smart Obamacrats. Are the Obamacrats that dumb to let it happen....or, are they that freightened? Seems like one of the two.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-06-2010, 02:37 PM
 
8,180 posts, read 11,268,950 times
Reputation: 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
Because they are both liars with no morals who deceive people.

Why was Hitler such a threat?

Manson? Jim Jones? Unabomber? Osama Bin Laden?? All of them are stupid, backward, moronic nobodies who did something diabolical and harmed people.

Palin and Beck are from the same mold as Manson, Jim Jones, etc. They incite other stupid people to do stupid things.

All such people are indeed stupid but have some cleverness in their diabolical plans. It's nothing new. Manson is no genius, that's why he's in jail, but he's in jail because he was clever enough to do evil. When it comes to doing evil, Palin and Beck are geniuses in that area. When it comes to doing good and helping society, Palin and Beck are moronic, backwards, ignorant nobodies.

Beck and Palin are modern day Hitlers and Masons? How long has Beck been on the air? Yet there are no hordes of talk radio afficionados roaming the streets with pitchforks causing murder and mayhem everywhere they go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-07-2010, 11:55 AM
 
Location: New Jersey
4,085 posts, read 7,650,922 times
Reputation: 2646
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Beck and Palin are modern day Hitlers and Masons? How long has Beck been on the air? Yet there are no hordes of talk radio afficionados roaming the streets with pitchforks causing murder and mayhem everywhere they go.
They're not modern day Hitlers and Mansons. They're cut from the same mold but they are different. Their evil is a different evil, but it's evil just the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-07-2010, 12:01 PM
 
7,987 posts, read 11,200,590 times
Reputation: 2704
Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
They're not modern day Hitlers and Mansons. They're cut from the same mold but they are different. Their evil is a different evil, but it's evil just the same.
Is their evil the same as Obama's and his hateful, racist, evil pastor?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-07-2010, 12:10 PM
 
Location: South Fla
9,644 posts, read 8,589,431 times
Reputation: 1942
Here is the best answer I can give as to why they are a threat

because they wont shut up even when liberals try to shut them up with the insults. They wont be silenced. They wont just go along and ride the tide. They are calling a spade a spade
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-07-2010, 12:13 PM
 
Location: Fort Worth Texas
12,482 posts, read 8,809,992 times
Reputation: 2527
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmerkyGrl View Post
If you think anything Palin/Beck spews is the truth, you need to get your head checked.
Please quote what policy issues they have lied about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-07-2010, 12:16 PM
 
7,987 posts, read 11,200,590 times
Reputation: 2704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Here is the best answer I can give as to why they are a threat

because they wont shut up even when liberals try to shut them up with the insults. They wont be silenced. They wont just go along and ride the tide. They are calling a spade a spade
I can totally agree with that.
By personal experience, I can see Obamacrat's M.O. On this forum, I don't shut up. And when I don't, the Obamacrats make personal attacks against me. They really dislike me too....a gay man who was a Hillary supporter, but doesn't agree with Obama. Simply doesn't compute to most Obamacrats on this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-07-2010, 12:21 PM
 
Location: South Fla
9,644 posts, read 8,589,431 times
Reputation: 1942
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
I can totally agree with that.
By personal experience, I can see Obamacrat's M.O. On this forum, I don't shut up. And when I don't, the Obamacrats make personal attacks against me. They really dislike me too....a gay man who was a Hillary supporter, but doesn't agree with Obama. Simply doesn't compute to most Obamacrats on this forum.
It just goes to show they only support or care about a group be it gays or whatever long as that person agrees with them.

Dont ever let them shut you up then they win. You keep being you and standing up for what you believe in. We could use more like you.

Rock on
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-07-2010, 12:24 PM
 
9,742 posts, read 9,307,871 times
Reputation: 2049
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
OK....100's of threads in this poltical forum about both Palin and Beck, and neither of these people are elected officials. According to the threads I read, these two are the most stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies in the world.

A very simple question here. Why would so much energy be used and so many threads be spent bashing stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies?

If Palin and Beck are so stupid, then they really aren't any kind of threat, right?

Why are Obamacrats so threatened by these two?
They would be threats with sharp objects in their hands - especially to themselves. Otherwise, not so much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top