Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 01:08 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times

Advertisements

Oh yes, hussein obama and his minions keep saying that sucking up to the terrorist will make them love us. They are just tooooo ignorant to realize they hate westen culture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2010, 01:36 PM

1,933 posts, read 1,824,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Oh yes, hussein obama and his minions keep saying that sucking up to the terrorist will make them love us. They are just tooooo ignorant to realize they hate westen culture.
Where did you hear this? What news station or media was did you learn of this? Just curious.

Old 01-09-2010, 01:43 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Oh yes, hussein obama and his minions keep saying that sucking up to the terrorist will make them love us. They are just tooooo ignorant to realize they hate westen culture . . .
in their front yard.

Old 01-09-2010, 01:56 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I know, I know. Everyone is talking about the Underpants Bomber and Rudy forgot how to count.

Time Magazine says 12 out of 32 since 9/11 have occurred in 2009:

"You may not have noticed, because most of the plots were foiled, but 2009 saw an unprecedented surge in terrorism events on U.S. soil. When analysts tally these events, they refer to anything from a disrupted plot to U.S. citizens traveling abroad to seek terrorism training or a lone gunman running amok in the U.S. And by the calculations of Rand Corp. expert Brian Jenkins, more terrorist threats were uncovered in the U.S. in 2009 than in any year since 2001. "

Domestic-Terrorism Incidents Hit a Peak in 2009 - TIME

Weren't all of the Islamic terrorists supposed to love us more because Obama became President? Why are they still trying?

(P.S. Everybody seems to forget the military recruitment killing in Arkansas.)
Well, considering that was a right-wing talking point, clearly they were wrong, as they are about so many things.

And, as others have noted, if the President loves the terrorists so much, why is the administration wasting resources to uncover these attacks?
Could it be because the President is serious about fighting terrorism?

Old 01-09-2010, 04:19 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
EXACTLY!

Electing Obama over McCain/Palin was on the BEST thing the USA has done. Shouldn't the right be thanking Obama for uncovering all of this?

Go OBAMA!!! Obama 2012!
Hmmm, I can't say we wold be a whole bunch better off under MCain/Palin, however, we would not be any worse, which we certainly are now. Trust me, since Obamas election, my business has tanked, and the customers , who jerked the rug on the projects I had to walk away from, are citing O's election, and the looming new taxes, as the basis for pulling the plug. I had to get a full time job, and put my business on the side, to make ends meet, and you want me to say 'go Obama'?. Or do I blame Bush? Uh Huh, for what happens a year after he left office? TLV, I like you, you seem to be a good kid, and a general good egg, but, I do believe you are being mislead, by ideology, which is the opiate of youth. Were you raising a family, and owned a business, as I am, and felt, first hand, what the taking of the reins by the left, brings, I do believe you might understand why folks such as I, have such a bitter taste for the likes of Obama. I lived through Carter, and this is the same road, only over a cliff.

Old 01-09-2010, 04:23 PM

64 posts, read 80,139 times
It's because real Americans began working at trying to get this illegal impostor ousted from office, so they started classifying the real Americans as "Terrorists". That way they can confuse the public they were actually doing something.

Old 01-09-2010, 04:32 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Hmmm, I can't say we wold be a whole bunch better off under MCain/Palin, however, we would not be any worse, which we certainly are now. Trust me, since Obamas election, my business has tanked, and the customers , who jerked the rug on the projects I had to walk away from, are citing O's election, and the looming new taxes, as the basis for pulling the plug. I had to get a full time job, and put my business on the side, to make ends meet, and you want me to say 'go Obama'?. Or do I blame Bush? Uh Huh, for what happens a year after he left office? TLV, I like you, you seem to be a good kid, and a general good egg, but, I do believe you are being mislead, by ideology, which is the opiate of youth. Were you raising a family, and owned a business, as I am, and felt, first hand, what the taking of the reins by the left, brings, I do believe you might understand why folks such as I, have such a bitter taste for the likes of Obama. I lived through Carter, and this is the same road, only over a cliff.
I agree with you enought Bush bashing, well over a year now, and just where are we headed. I feel he's weak like ir or not, and that we are sending messages that we are weak. He's the one in office, businesses are shutting down, little eateries in the malls, are closing, that have been there for ever, People are losing jobs left and right, more short sales, foreclosed and bank owned properties, then ever before. but hey, that is all fine and dandy, cause it is the new CHANGE. This administration is the worse one ever, with there tough MOB STYLE TECHNIQUES, DO IT MY WAY OR ELSE.

Old 01-09-2010, 05:01 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,991,168 times
Quote:
I know, I know. Everyone is talking about the Underpants Bomber and Rudy forgot how to count.

"You may not have noticed, because most of the plots were foiled, but 2009 saw an unprecedented surge in terrorism events on U.S. soil. When analysts tally these events, they refer to anything from a disrupted plot to U.S. citizens traveling abroad to seek terrorism training or a lone gunman running amok in the U.S. And by the calculations of Rand Corp. expert Brian Jenkins, more terrorist threats were uncovered in the U.S. in 2009 than in any year since 2001. "

Weren't all of the Islamic terrorists supposed to love us more because Obama became President? Why are they still trying?

Liberal response: "But what about Timothy McVeigh! He was a terrorist too!!!!"

Never mind the fact that there was only one McVeigh and his terrorist act hasn't been repeated since 1995, but an entire religion that purports billions of members worldwide has literally delcared war on non-muslims and carry out violent attacks against them every single day, and the so-called "moderate, peaceful" muslims who live amongst us pretending to be Americans, continue to condone these terrorist acts with their defeaning silence.

Old 01-09-2010, 08:08 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I agree with you enought Bush bashing, well over a year now, and just where are we headed. I feel he's weak like ir or not, and that we are sending messages that we are weak. He's the one in office, businesses are shutting down, little eateries in the malls, are closing, that have been there for ever, People are losing jobs left and right, more short sales, foreclosed and bank owned properties, then ever before. but hey, that is all fine and dandy, cause it is the new CHANGE. This administration is the worse one ever, with there tough MOB STYLE TECHNIQUES, DO IT MY WAY OR ELSE.
Same page, same book jewel. Obama is killing mine, and a host of other small businesses. Nationwide. I CAN"T sing his praises. So, tell me, WHEN, do things get better? When I'm pushing a cart, and we are living under a bridge? It was not this bad with Clinton, and that was bad enough! When will people learn? Apparently whn we are ALL on the federal tit, waiting for the next allotment to get to the bread line

Old 01-09-2010, 08:14 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,265,502 times
Quote:

Huh? I think you're a little confused. Let me spell it out for you: extremists have never liked our country, nor will they most likely ever like it in the future. Has nothing to do w/who is our president & it never will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies