U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 06:21 PM

9,881 posts, read 9,014,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by XodoX View Post
The question of this thread should have been.. "Were the Tea people the end of the GOP", not "will be".

Yes, they were.
Nonsense because the "tea people" are people of all political affiliations and no political affiliations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2010, 06:28 PM

Interesting that the unemployed with no pay stub feel qualified to even respond.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:34 PM

77 posts, read 38,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Interesting that the unemployed with no pay stub feel qualified to even respond.
How exactly do you know who is employed and who isn't? Or do you naturally assume in your arrogance that all Democrats are not working? Every time you open your mouth stupid falls out, think, ponder, then post.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:35 PM

8,640 posts, read 7,950,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
If the GOP were wise enough, it's not entirely clear that they are, the GOP would be the end of TEA Party people.

Ha Ha ha What and become sheeple like the left wingers? We like our people to be engaged in individual thought. The Democrats love their sheepple to have collective absense of thought or questions. Just blind obediance.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:35 PM

86,871 posts, read 102,258,726 times
Quote:
Who's unemployed on here? Do not a*s*s*ume, now. Have some documentation before you accuse.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:36 PM

11,456 posts, read 12,689,301 times
Quote:
I am salaried. Ok, it isn't the Bush tax cut expiring but more taxes are being taken out of my check. That is a fact.
Now you are changing your story. You said that Bush's tax cuts expired and now you have less of a check. I said that's false and still do.

I don't know what taxes you are talking about either, maybe you'd like to elaborate? Did Obama just raises taxes on YOU alone? Anybody really believe this?

Your story isn't adding up, sorry.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:40 PM

86,871 posts, read 102,258,726 times
Quote:
I am salaried. Ok, it isn't the Bush tax cut expiring but more taxes are being taken out of my check. That is a fact.
Maybe they're taking more out for your insurance. Maybe you maxed out of SS and are now paying it again in the new year. Maybe your secessionist governor raised taxes. Maybe, maybe, maybe.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:43 PM

Quote:
I am middle class. Obama let the Bush tax cuts expire. My check is smaller now.
So you are middle class and the tax cuts that Obama "let expire" have since made your check smaller.

So tell us, when did they expire again?

Old 01-09-2010, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolute atheist View Post
How exactly do you know who is employed and who isn't? Or do you naturally assume in your arrogance that all Democrats are not working? Every time you open your mouth stupid falls out, think, ponder, then post.
I am referring to you and the Punk. If you are working, you should have seen a reduction in your take home pay unless you are below middle class income.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
I am referring to you and the Punk. If you are working, you should have seen a reduction in your take home pay unless you are below middle class income.
From what? What are you talking about? What tax increase?

First you said it was because Obama allowed Bush's tax cuts expire; I'm still waiting for you to tell me when that happened. Now you are telling us that we should have seen a tax increase in our checks; I'm still waiting for you to tell me when that happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or