U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 06:24 AM

24,639 posts, read 24,759,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtinChicago View Post
You have heard of google?

planned parenthood statutory rape cover-ups returned over 500,000 hits.

?????

close the pp butcher shops now.
Doesn't make them valid links.
Please provide a link to your assertion here.
Or are you just trolling? Hmmmm, makes me wonder.

Old 01-22-2010, 12:42 AM

805 posts, read 679,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Why don't you post one then?

I hate to tell you this but PP isn't going anywhere. But you know that right? Just like trolling I suppose.
Why don't you google it yourself?
You do know how to do that?... don't you

Old 01-22-2010, 12:46 AM

26,529 posts, read 24,949,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtinChicago View Post
When is this vile organization going to be taken to court for hiding, aiding and abetting statutory rape of minor girls in every state of the Union!
If your accusations are true, don't you think someone would have shut them down by now? Planned Parenthood isn't exactly a new or low-profile organization.

Think you've got a case? Go ahead and file charges in a court of law. Keep us updated on how things go.

Old 01-22-2010, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
So refresh my memory, what first hand knowledge or reputable links do you have for your accusations? I suspect this debate is pointless but you should know that I am an RN and Certified Nurse Midwife who has worked with women and children my entire career. What are your credentials? I will happily engage in the discussion regarding the intricacies of dealing with sexually active teenagers, but only if you are able to put on your big girl panties and engage in a rational discussion backed by links, science, or first-hand experience. If not, then have a nice day.
So refresh my memory, you're blind and parapalegic that you can't or don't know how to get that information from the internet?

Funny how all you eggsperts have not refuted my claim that underage (not at the age of consent... whatever that happens to be in your state) girls, are illegally having their pregnancies terminated by Planned Butcher Shops who in some cases know that the minor is being abused by a much older adult and they don't report it.

Tell me that is not a fact and that you have never heard of that!

BTW, I don't cross dress, so keep your insults to yourself!

BTW, this weekend will be a March for Life in Washington D.C.
You do know what that is?

Old 01-22-2010, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
If your accusations are true, don't you think someone would have shut them down by now? Planned Parenthood isn't exactly a new or low-profile organization.

Think you've got a case? Go ahead and file charges in a court of law. Keep us updated on how things go.
Planned Butcher Shops pay off most of the lawsuits that get thrown at them before they get to court.

Most of the time these doubly victimized girls that PBS abuses are too poor or have bad advice given to them and they don't know their rights or are afraid of their abuser.

It does happen and Planned Butcher Shops don't follow the law or their instincts or even what they are told by the victims and ... just look the other way. That is breaking the law!

I would not want that to happen to your granddaughter, so why do you turn a jaundiced eye and have such a cavalier attitude about this problem and ignore the abuse?
Don't you care?

UFO, are you a recluse?
If you have never heard of this abuse happening... makes me wonder!

If... I was a lawyer, I would be going after these abusers and getting them jail time, fines, loss of licenses, close their facilities and made to pay retribution to the victims!

***Right To Life March in Washington D.C. this weekend!
***Spread the word!

Old 01-22-2010, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
So - just so I understand your argument - you're claiming that every time a teenager has sex she is being raped?

I'm sure some are, but people do choose to have sex before 18 because their bodies compell them to - not because they're forced into it. Age if consent laws vary by state and nation, but maybe that's not what you were saying, though. So please clarify.
You don't understand my position. Read the OP again

Old 01-22-2010, 01:39 AM

I can't believe how many lazy people there are who want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Lazy's need not apply!

***Right To Life March in Washington D.C. Jan22nd
***Spread the Word

Old 01-22-2010, 02:54 AM

11,961 posts, read 12,807,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Do you have a clue what services Planned Parenthood offers? This organization offers an extraordinarily wide range of services, read and learn.

"Planned Parenthood is the nation's leading sexual and reproductive health care advocate and provider." In 2007, contraception constituted 36% of total services, STI/STD testing and treatment constituted 31%, cancer testing and screening constituted 17%; other women's health procedures, including pregnancy, prenatal, midlife, and infertility were 11%, and approximately 3% of total procedures involved surgical and medical abortions."

Services offered:

prenatal health services
childbirth classes
postpartum exams
adoption services
adoption referrals
anemia testing
cholesterol screening
diabetes screening
employment and sports physicals
flu vaccination
high blood pressure screening
pregnancy planning services
smoking cessation
tetanus vaccination
thyroid screening
checkups for reproductive or sexual health problems in men
colon cancer screening
erectile dysfunction services, including education, exams, treatment, and referral
jock itch exam and treatment
male infertility screening and referral
premature ejaculation services, including education, exams, treatment, and referral
routine physical exams for men and women
testicular cancer screenings
prostate cancer screenings
urinary tract infections testing and treatment
vasectomy
abortion pill
in-clinic abortion sedation options (medications to make the in-clinic abortion more comfortable)
pre- and post-abortion patient education
post-abortion follow-up exams
referrals for abortion services
referrals for abortion-related counseling
HIV testingHIV test education
HIV case management
referrals for HIV care
HPV vaccine hepatitis A vaccine
hepatitis B vaccine
LGBT drop-in centers LGBT education
LGBT hormonal treatments for transgender clients
LGBT resources
LGBT services referrals
LGBT support groups
abstinence education
birth control education
cancer screening education
childbirth classes
morning after pill education
erectile dysfunction education
fertility awareness education
HIV education
HPV vaccine and hepatitis education
midlife/menopause education
parent education classes
pregnancy options education
pregnancy and fertility education
premature ejaculation education
safer sex education
sexual response education
STD education
other patient education services upon request
trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
miscarriage counseling services

In no particular order taken from the Planned Parenthood website.
Planned Parenthood
What I find sad is when catholic charities was working with them in an effort to get more adoptions happening & refer others for prenatal care, the Holy See forbid them to have a relationship. Foolishness.
I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore. It too is foolishness.

Old 01-22-2010, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
What I find sad is when catholic charities was working with them in an effort to get more adoptions happening & refer others for prenatal care, the Holy See forbid them to have a relationship. Foolishness.
I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore. It too is foolishness.
Abortion is intrinsically EVIL!
Catholic Charities never had a relationship with Planned Butcher Shops!

Adios! You haven't added anything of value, except PBS Propaganda!

Old 01-22-2010, 03:33 AM

10,691 posts, read 11,662,851 times
Leaving Planned Parenthood 1

Posted: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:57:13 GMT

Play Now
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies