Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 11:47 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,572,836 times

Advertisements

"I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived," Blagojevich said. "I saw it all growing up."

The White House refused to comment.

Blagojevich: 'I'm blacker than Barack Obama' (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/01/10/national/a210332S29.DTL&tsp=1#ixzz0cHQ45IHH - broken link)

Great. He shined shoes. But did he tap dance and eat watermelon while he was doing it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2010, 12:03 AM

31,387 posts, read 36,910,828 times
I'll follow the White House's lead.

Old 01-11-2010, 12:12 AM

4,156 posts, read 10,980,748 times
Blagovich is like a missing member of The Sopranos, douchebaggery in a sweatsuit and all.
He's certainly more of a dirtbag than Barack Obama, I'll give him that.

Old 01-11-2010, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
Blagovich is like a missing member of The Sopranos, douchebaggery in a sweatsuit and all.
I'm amazed that he was able to become Governor. Maybe he wasn't being himself during those years. He's either finally being himself now, or he needs to adjust the dosage on his medication. (Or both.)

Old 01-11-2010, 12:17 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,539,053 times
What the ****?

Seriously, BlagojeBITCH is just upset because he got impeached. Grow up. The last person that needs to talk is him after all he did.

What a worthless piece of ****.

Old 01-11-2010, 12:26 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,266,669 times
I think the guy can't stand it if he goes too long without seeing his name in print. What a stupid thing to say.

Old 01-11-2010, 12:27 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,419,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
"I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived," Blagojevich said. "I saw it all growing up."

The White House refused to comment.

Blagojevich: 'I'm blacker than Barack Obama' (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/01/10/national/a210332S29.DTL&tsp=1#ixzz0cHQ45IHH - broken link)

Great. He shined shoes. But did he tap dance and eat watermelon while he was doing it?
This guy never fails to make a horse's ass out of himself....and that hair. What chump.

Old 01-11-2010, 12:50 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,406,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post

You forgot about the fried chicken.

Old 01-11-2010, 01:08 AM

1,999 posts, read 4,979,516 times
Default Blago's got ethnic soul

Blago is 100X blacker that Barack Obama. He grew up the ethnic hard way. On the other hand Barack Obama is the whitest of whiteboys, you would have to be a racist that only sees skin color to not realize this.

Barack Obama was raised by his white WASP bank vice president grandma and surrounded by WASPs his whole childhood. There was no hustle or struggle. His bank vice president grandmother was rich. Blago's dad was an immigrant plant worker that barely spoke English. Blago paid dues washing dishes, shining shoes and delivering pizza. Barack got fast tracked into WASP elite Harvard. Barack had the typical easy going life of a rich whiteboy smoking pot and enjoying the permissiveness that wealth brings; the drugs and loose morals of WASP wealth. He was not only raised white by whites but he was raised in the elite ruling class WASP kind of way. As president Barack serves the ruling class quite well while appeasing and appealing to those that are supposedly opposed to the WASP ruling class. Yes Barack Obama is the whitest of whiteboys.

Old 01-11-2010, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyn on the green View Post
Blago is 100X blacker that Barack Obama. He grew up the ethnic hard way. On the other hand Barack Obama is the whitest of whiteboys, you would have to be a racist that only sees skin color to not realize this.

Barack Obama was raised by his white WASP bank vice president grandma and surrounded by WASPs his whole childhood. There was no hustle or struggle. His bank vice president grandmother was rich. Blago's dad was an immigrant plant worker that barely spoke English. Blago paid dues washing dishes, shining shoes and delivering pizza. Barack got fast tracked into WASP elite Harvard. Barack had the typical easy going life of a rich whiteboy smoking pot and enjoying the permissiveness that wealth brings; the drugs and loose morals of WASP wealth. He was not only raised white by whites but he was raised in the elite ruling class WASP kind of way. As president Barack serves the ruling class quite well while appeasing and appealing to those that are supposedly opposed to the WASP ruling class. Yes Barack Obama is the whitest of whiteboys.
Wait a second. So if you don't grow up struggling, you're not truly black?

And if you're dark-skinned and grow up comfortably, you're actually white?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies