Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2010, 06:28 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,013,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
No one has answered my question from a while back.

Since Obama admitted doing drugs and alcohol because he was mentally not able to handle who he was in life, why is he not held accountable for not being stable mentally?

He is still smoking when he gets stressed out so does that show that we have a Presidunce who is currently having mental issues?

No wonder it takes him weeks or months to make a decision, now we know why. Mentally unstable.
Bush Jr. did Cocaine and was an Alcoholic at times in his
life. Heard Bush Jr. slipped off the wagon a FEW times.
I guess that is why Bush Jr. heard voices from God telling him to go to war in Iraq.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2010, 06:29 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,665,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Then why were you so afraid of Palin?
Why does the right insist that anyone who thinks S.P. is unqualified, dumb, etc., is afraid of her? You do not see Obama's supporters declaring that his detractors are "afraid" of him, "jealous" of him, etc.

Old 01-13-2010, 06:34 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,265,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Then why were you so afraid of Palin?
What? LOL, um please tell me how you got that out of my post?

Old 01-13-2010, 06:36 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,137,880 times
Quote:
His education means nothing. He has proven that.

All that education and he still does not have the qualifications to do this job.

An education does NOT automatically qualify you for anything.

It is a shame that you believe he is qualified just because he has a bought and paid for education.

There are plenty of stupid people who have college degrees.
Did you notice their ONLY defense of Palin is their hatred of Obama.....doesn't say much for Palin does it?

Old 01-13-2010, 06:45 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,277,130 times
Quote:
It is a shame that you believe he is qualified just because he has a bought and paid for education.
Bought and paid for? Try earned. Unlike Dubya, who had his given to him. Like he could actually qualify for Harvard on his own?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 01-13-2010, 06:49 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,365,858 times
i can forgive that, what i struggle with is the millions that follow her without question.

Old 01-13-2010, 07:08 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,654,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i can forgive that, what i struggle with is the millions that follow her without question.
That's really it in a nutshell. It's easy to take shots at Palin. She's such an easy target. But don't under estimate her power in the future. She represents a sizeable voting block that she can power broker off to the highest political bidder. She won't make president but she can be a president maker. It's really a pity too, because the voting block she represents is basicly a classic fascist movement and god help us if they ever achieve power.

Old 01-13-2010, 07:15 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,298,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Bush Jr. did Cocaine and was an Alcoholic at times in his
life. Heard Bush Jr. slipped off the wagon a FEW times.
I guess that is why Bush Jr. heard voices from God telling him to go to war in Iraq.

Here we go again with the Bush excuse.

Obama was a druggie and an alcoholic because he has mental problems and was mentally unstable. He said he was trying to find his inner self.

A self admitted depressed little boy who found drugs and alcohol as a way out.

Old 01-13-2010, 07:16 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,013,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
That's really it in a nutshell. It's easy to take shots at Palin. She's such an easy target. But don't under estimate her power in the future. She represents a sizeable voting block that she can power broker off to the highest political bidder. She won't make president but she can be a president maker. It's really a pity too, because the voting block she represents is basicly a classic fascist movement and god help us if they ever achieve power.
You are over exaggerating this sizable voting block.
Believe me - you won't need God's help

Old 01-13-2010, 07:27 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,298,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Bought and paid for? Try earned. Unlike Dubya, who had his given to him. Like he could actually qualify for Harvard on his own?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

EARNED

Prove it, seems there is no record of him being there and no one remembers him being there.

How odd.

And the fool still owed student loans until a few years ago even after making millions off stupid people for books about his Dad he never knew.

Guess his education forgot to show him how to handle his money.

No wonder he cannot run our government with a budget like he promised.

He could not even pay his own bills on time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies