Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 11:55 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,206,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Girl View Post
She would always have had a built-in fan base - and personally I think she has already started to alienate/erode that fan base.

Liberals aren't "scared" of her - but the Republicans should be.
if the liberals are not scared of her then why try to marginalize her by insulting her family
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2010, 11:56 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,558,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
I aske dfor them to produce what it is they were whining about. their response was to be rude.
It shows so much about them
Ah but I bet name calling and calling pro choicers "baby killers" doesn't bother you.

It shows so much about the people who do that!

Quote:
if the liberals are not scared of her then why try to marginalize her by insulting her family
If conservatives are not scared of Obama, then why try to marginalize him by insulting his family (you can find threads on Michelle Obama)?

Old 01-15-2010, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Ah but I bet name calling and calling pro choicers "baby killers" doesn't bother you.

It shows so much about the people who do that!

If conservatives are not scared of Obama, then why try to marginalize him by insulting his family (you can find threads on Michelle Obama)?
I do not think i have used the name baby killers .
I fully agree the conservatives were scared of Obama and tried to marginalize him just as the left does.
I never said it was a one side only political move.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:10 PM

Quote:
I do not think i have used the name baby killers .
I fully agree the conservatives were scared of Obama and tried to marginalize him just as the left does.
I never said it was a one side only political move.
You called me a baby killer in another thread.

Anyways, just pointing it out.

I actually like Palin. Would I vote for her? Never in a MILLION BILLION years but I have no issue with her believe it or not.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:12 PM

Quote:
You called me a baby killer in another thread.

Anyways, just pointing it out.

I actually like Palin. Would I vote for her? Never in a MILLION BILLION years but I have no issue with her believe it or not.
Please sho me that thread.
I do not normally use that term.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:20 PM

78,016 posts, read 60,232,230 times
The only people that talk\care about Palin are the far right and the far left because it's turned into some sort of bizarre competition to make her out to be the worst thing or best thing in the world just for the sake of arguing. "See we told you so. This invalidates all your other opinions." lol.

She isn't IN office, running FOR office or even remotely electable anymore. She'll be drifting around for years as a pundit garnering a nice salary and otherwise being meaningless....it's time to move on people.

I feel like I'm sitting between two 7th grade girls arguing about which one of the Twilight guys is the cutest.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The only people that talk\care about Palin are the far right and the far left because it's turned into some sort of bizarre competition to make her out to be the worst thing or best thing in the world just for the sake of arguing. "See we told you so. This invalidates all your other opinions." lol.

She isn't IN office, running FOR office or even remotely electable anymore. She'll be drifting around for years as a pundit garnering a nice salary and otherwise being meaningless....it's time to move on people.

I feel like I'm sitting between two 7th grade girls arguing about which one of the Twilight guys is the cutest.
while she is not in office she will be a giant fund raiser, Will it be for the tea party or republicans.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Please sho me that thread.
I do not normally use that term.
You and other "prolifers" are very fond of that term. There are too many threads. Where can I even begin? I am sure it has all been cleaned out like everything else that goes against "prolife".

****I loved it when in this one thread a "prolife" woman said she wished my child died and it would hurt me so much. It was deleted after she said that. How loving and "prolife".

Old 01-15-2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
You and other "prolifers" are very fond of that term. There are too many threads. Where can I even begin? I am sure it has all been cleaned out like everything else that goes against "prolife".

****I loved it when in this one thread a "prolife" woman said she wished my child died and it would hurt me so much. It was deleted after she said that. How loving and "prolife".
So you can not say i called you a baby killer.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:31 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,263,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

Rob Pattinson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies