Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 01:00 PM

419 posts, read 447,843 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
Why is the loony left so afraid of this woman? If she's an idiot they don't have much to worry about, do they? Yet day after day on forums like this they let us all know how smart they are by these types or topics/posts. Same ol', same ol' from the loony left. Been doing it for a century now.
Maybe they saw that documentary Idiocracy and got scared.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2010, 01:01 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,210,104 times
I wonder how many of Palin's fellow americans also consider Washington a founding Father? Hmmm I wonder how many don't know how many stars are on the flag and what they symbolize?

Old 01-14-2010, 01:02 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,336,571 times
Quote:
Why is the loony left so afraid of this woman?
I smirk every time a red asks that question

Old 01-14-2010, 01:02 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,248,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquills View Post
I wonder if she even knows anything about the Free Masons, their hidden underground society, and what they discussed. I might even consider she doesn't even know what party Jefferson belonged to or Washington belonged to at the time, or what the ideologies of those parties were back then. She is probably reluctant to ever question it herself.
How about you telling us about those parties since you sound like you know something about them? Please share.

I can see that you may be a bit of a conspirationist from your mention of the Free Masons. What do you know about them and the Constitution?

Old 01-14-2010, 01:05 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,568,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
I smirk every time a red asks that question
Let them live in the world where they think the left is scared of Palin.

If it makes them feel better, let them do it. We need some more joy and happiness in this world. Even if it is fake.

Old 01-14-2010, 01:05 PM

419 posts, read 447,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How about you telling us about those parties since you sound like you know something about them? Please share.

I can see that you may be a bit of a conspirationist from your mention of the Free Masons. What do you know about them and the Constitution?
Why are you so confrontational? I notice that in this forum. People are really edgy, jabby, and want to try their best to stick it to somebody. Whats the deal dude? You really expect me to sit here and type up things about my knowledge of history. Are we going to get in some history royal or something?

I was simply asking a question, and wondering how deep Palin's knowledge might go on things she should know about. I am an engineer. I better know my physics, calculus, mechanics of materials, etc if people trust me building their buildings. They are allowed to question that of me.

Stop being so confrontational. I never once tried to stick it to you , did I?
Chill dude.

and no, I am not going to go to Wikipeadia, find stupid facts about the Free Masons and type them on here. Intelligence is questions, seeking, and wanting to obtain that info. Not stating simple facts to try to show off, or finding other people's spelling mistakes.

Old 01-14-2010, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNTT_Vacationer View Post
"If he does that, he will be the greatest man in the world." -- King George III upon hearing Washington would return to private life and held no ambition to be America's "King."

Why would one want a power hungry, glory boy for elected office?! Palin's synopsis of Washington was spot on and he is unquestionably the safe, if not the boring, answer to the question.
Finally someone who seems to know something about the Constitutional period comes in here. These people really know very little about that piece of our history but they want to sound like they do. I have asked a couple of them to tell me about their knowledge of the Constitutional period of our history, but don't often get any information. I won't talk about it a lot until some of them tell me what they know, though.

Old 01-14-2010, 01:08 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,284,959 times
Quote:
Why is the loony left so afraid of this woman? If she's an idiot they don't have much to worry about, do they? Yet day after day on forums like this they let us all know how smart they are by these types or topics/posts. Same ol', same ol' from the loony left. Been doing it for a century now.
There were web forums in 1910?

Old 01-14-2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortified View Post
very true indeed!
i wonder how many of them are googling right now to try to learn something about the Constitutional period. They are in for a surprise when they learn about what Washington did right after the document was written and signed.

Old 01-14-2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
She is so annoying. Why are people adoring her and buying her BS books? Ugh. There is clearly a moron target audience out there. ha ha.
Is she really as annoying as you progs are?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies