Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 10:53 AM

971 posts, read 1,294,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
No matter wher DIA and Stapleton are relative to each other, where is the entrance to the mega bunker?
I think it's next to the StarGate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2010, 10:58 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
I heard about this bunker under the VP's home decades ago so it wasn't very secret after all.

The funny thing about this bunker mentality is just what makes them think they will be able to take the place back after the survivor’s establish their own order. If there are no survivors they would have nobody except themselves to rule so, again, why bother.

Old 01-15-2010, 11:00 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
denverkid - Thanks, that explains a lot. I always wondered if that was a prop or not.

Old 01-15-2010, 01:40 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,869,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
I agree with the bad decor! Who would have painted that on the walls? But the question isn't the painting but the bunker!

The Jesse Ventura show on Wednesday night TRU tv channel will replay again next Wed. the first hour. From what I saw the other night, there are bunkers all over the country just for this purpose of keeping the government leaders alive in a disaster. It’s logical to believe these bunkers exist and there is no reason to disbelieve that one isn’t under the Denver airport. It’s just as good of a place as anywhere else. It’s higher elevation, away from both coasts, provides a place to land aircraft, and is accessible by major interstate highways. Just because I don’t see it doesn’t mean that it isn’t there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Well, half right. You (and he) obviously have never been near Denver, it's not in the middle of the Rockies. East of the Rockies it's pretty flat soil, and even for the Stapleton Redevelopment (West of DIA, where they dug out the soil) showed it's a pretty decent way down to bedrock.

There isn't a great deal of stone to drill to make a bunker for a good 15-20 miles, even to the Western edge of Westminster. It makes no sense to build a big bunker complex if you have to dig a good deal down to get to rock (and more equipment with a huge hole, which is more noticeable). Especially when you can go a bit West and drill the complex into the side of the mountain like NORAD (which is already complete, which would be cheaper to expand). There is also a few mines around you can blast a hole into the side of and hide something, such as one North of Garden of the Gods and West of Pike National Forest near Colorado Springs.
I don’t believe anything was said that Denver was in the middle of the Rockies, however as a city it’s considered at the Rockies. I obviously HAVE been to Denver several times over the past thirty-five years and I do know where that it’s east of the Rockies on the flat high prairie. I’m aware of the new airport being east of Denver.

As for drilling into stone for a bunker, I don’t think a bunker needs to be cut into stone, just placed below the surface. Much of this would be engineered on the type of disaster/s you wanted to avoid and live through.

The Jesse Ventura show that I saw talked about the NORAD bunker and they were given a camera viewed tour of the inside of it. The NORAD bunker was built many years ago (as you know) during a different period of time and a different “type” of threat. It can and was used as a bunker for most any needs of the past, for today and the future should the need arise.

Not all bunkers must be built into rock. Others located on the east coast haven’t been and if there is a bunker under the Denver Int’l Airport it may or may not be in rock. I don’t care one way or the other.

I haven’t seen the Denver Int’l Airport or been there yet, but I believe that exists. I haven’t seen the bunker that “might” be located there, but I know that it “might” exist, just because I haven’t seen it doesn’t mean that it isn’t there or isn’t true.

Watch the show, keep an open mind and draw your own conclusions, either way it's not important to me what you want to think. We'll both probably not be allowed to enter any bunker, and I'm not wanting to for any reason.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:05 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
I have a secret bunker but I'm not telling any of YOU where it is.

Old 01-15-2010, 03:42 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,673,069 times
A possible hand drawn map of the "bunker"..........

http://diaconspiracyfiles.files.word...undergroud.jpg

Underground Bases « The DIA Conspiracy Files

Don't know if this is tin hat or not but it's fun to speculate anyway.......

Underground Bases « The DIA Conspiracy Files

DIA as seen from space....

Denver International Airport : Google Earth Placemark : Satellite Aerial Views : Gallery : earthplacemarks.com

Old 03-17-2010, 03:12 PM

1,742 posts, read 3,115,680 times
Is it true the barbed wire is facing inward? You would think it would be facing outward to keep animals/people out. I wonder what those ventilation ducts are for so far away from the main buildings?Does anyone know of DIA employees that have been in the basement?

Old 03-17-2010, 04:03 PM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
They have some pretty odd artwork and murals in that airport, odd to the point of downright weird. I guess its possible. Even today we see some bizarre logos and designs in monuments( the Missile defense agency crescent moon and star, the crescent shaped 911 Pa memorial). Maybe the designers and artists are chemically imbalanced or maybe they have a secret message. If you want secret bunkers, look at various public works projects from ther 1950s to the 1970s. Dams, bridges, tunnels. Its easy enough to excavate extra space, put in extra rooms and then conceal the entrances. And there are the FEMA camps still being kept ready,

Old 03-17-2010, 04:49 PM

1,742 posts, read 3,115,680 times
I've heard there are 5-6 levels to the basement and tunnels with pipes and sprinklers. Not one contractor was employed for the entire substructure. As soon as one area was fininshed they were let go and a new group worked on the next. Kind of odd.

Old 03-18-2010, 07:55 AM

5,165 posts, read 6,050,636 times
Here are some logical explanations:

The Denver Airport Conspiracy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies