Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 11:21 AM

2,352 posts, read 2,278,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"

And it hasn't stopped yet, read most posts on this forum, Bush is always brought up, and Obama has been in office a year.
And why is it that Bush is brought up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2010, 11:27 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,929,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Honestly the whining of the right is tiresome.

"It's the economy stupid."
I actually agree, Obama has done such a poor job with the economy, his lies about saved/created jobs is so lame that people are finally wising up. This is all about Obama's poor showing as President and his poor handling of the economy. Hope and Change turned into Lies and More of the Same. The voters have beem duped and it is coming abck to bite the Democrats in a big way!

Old 01-17-2010, 11:28 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
A democratic congress with a REPUBLICAN President that FINALLY discovered it was ok to veto spending. How ironic that the first bill he vetoed was in 2006 after 6 full years of spending like a drunken salior. LOLOLOL

Keep em coming Shecky.
Yeah, we know. Democrats, even when in power, have no responsibility for their actions. You'll see the consequences of all that in the reckoning of 2010.

Old 01-17-2010, 11:29 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
If they lose in MA, you're gonna see the Dems start blaming the Repubs for the failure of their healthcare "reform" bill.
if so would they be lying i think not...

Old 01-17-2010, 11:30 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Yeah, we know. Democrats, even when in power, have no responsibility for their actions. You'll see the consequences of all that in the reckoning of 2010.
I think some of the elected ones do see the writing on the wall hence the "I'm retiring this year" announcements.

Old 01-17-2010, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post

just like republicans seen i nthe last elections but some ppl are too blind to see that this is a cycle when one mess up the other comes in and when they mess up someone else comes in..

apparently u dont get it

Old 01-17-2010, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I think some of the elected ones do see the writing on the wall hence the "I'm retiring this year" announcements.

did u not see some republicans retiring as well.

Old 01-17-2010, 11:32 AM

29 posts, read 19,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I'm sure the democrats will try to convince people of this...but it won't work.

Brown is running directly as the 41st vote that will kill obamacare - can't get any more national than that.

This is Teddy The Swimmer's seat, one he has held for 46 years, the dems are campaigning for this seat to save the lifetime cause of Teddy, which is health care.

You're going to have to come up with better spin than that. The media knows the truth, they have been reporting it - this is a referendum on obama's radical policies.
How do you know that Brown would keep his word regarding the "41st vote" if elected?

Isn't he the same guy who posed nude for some magazine? How reliable is he? Wouldn't it be a hoot if he got elected and voted with liberal Dems.

Did you say that the "media knows the truth"? My, that's a strange statement from a lay-down-my-life, bought-and-paid-for, Republican. I thought the "media" would never report anything negative about Dems.

Old 01-17-2010, 11:33 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
did u not see some republicans retiring as well.
The Republicans wield no power in DC.

Old 01-17-2010, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough
"

And it hasn't stopped yet, read most posts on this forum, Bush is always brought up, and Obama has been in office a year.
LMAO and all through bush 8 years they always brought up Clinton, you aint know?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies