Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 09:33 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Palin critics defend their actions: Former Gov. Sarah Palin | adn.com

Again, most all of these ethics complaints were initiated by Republicans or Conservatives. Therefore, I am not surprised that they were dismissed. However, these lawsuits/complaints were not "a liberal thing!"
And much of the criticism leveled at her post-election came from the McCain camp. Under the bus with him, too? McCain a RINO? Wait for it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2010, 09:36 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,340,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Hopefully the Republicans will purge their party of these closeted gays that even the gays on CD have pointed out how disgusting their behavior is. They would know and I value their opinion on it.
Do you assume CD members are gay because they are not anti-gay? Do you favor a witch hunt for gay Republicans? That would be awesome

Old 01-18-2010, 09:36 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Quote:
The ethics complaints and lawsuits against Palin is just another example of what happens when Republicans get in a public office. They abuse their office and eventfully members of their own party turn against them.
BWAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe you just said that. For the second time in two decades the democratic party is going to face a huge reckoning. Just another example of how you folks can't even see what's going on before your very eyes. I guess what Reagan said decades ago still rings true.
Quote:
Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:38 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Quote:
Palin critics defend their actions: Former Gov. Sarah Palin | adn.com

Again, most all of these ethics complaints were initiated by Republicans or Conservatives. Therefore, I am not surprised that they were dismissed. However, these lawsuits/complaints were not "a liberal thing!"
Of course they defend their actions. Even as they get dismissed over and over they continue to defend their actions. How many of them have admitted that they're completely obsessed in the face of all those dismissals?

Last edited by BigJon3475; 01-18-2010 at 10:04 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 01-18-2010, 09:43 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
Well there's a lie if ever I've heard one.
Since Obama's main plank was healthcare reform and since well over half the people who vote are against Obamacare, it seems to me that half of the nation is against him. Well, at least, half the voters are against him.

Before you come at me with your "Thats a lie" pile of steaming Pelosi unless you can come up with some proof that it is, you will be the liar in your attempt to make something that exists into what you would like to see.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
How so? By calling Palin what she is? Just calling a spade a spade.
Johnny, have you paid the lady for favors she bestowed on you? I think that in your liberal fear of her you have extended yourself a bit too far with the use of that word you used. Maybe you don't know the accepted definition of the word.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:45 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
"worships"???? "loved and admired"??? You are beyond hyperbole. You are in the tin-hat range.

Maybe the tin hat would fit you better. hussein obama even had posters of Che in his campaign offices, another murdering pig beloved by the left.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Seems she just can't grasp the concept of ethics; I doubt she took any courses on the subject in the 6 years and 5 colleges she required to get a degree. Suppose it's in cosmetology? (No insult meant to any C-D forum
cosmetologists...I love my hairdresser!)

McCain Running Mate Palin Faces State Investigation (Update1) - Bloomberg.com
Would that update be from August 29. 2008, Even. I think you tried to throw in a ringer as an update. Just trying to let others know what you did.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:56 AM

4,011 posts, read 4,425,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Maybe the tin hat would fit you better. hussein obama even had posters of Che in his campaign offices, another murdering pig beloved by the left.
You never let facts get in the way of your thinking, do you?

That Che poster crap has been debunked over and over again. Neither the Obama campaign and certainly not Obama himself had nothing to do with it. Catch up. You make as much sense as if you claimed Obama hates gays because Fred Phelps hates gays and he's a registered Democrat.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
And much of the criticism leveled at her post-election came from the McCain camp. Under the bus with him, too? McCain a RINO? Wait for it...
I am sure that you saw me call McCain a RINO long before that election that Palin saved him from ignominy in. Well, maybe you forgot since you are still using updates from that same period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies