Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2010, 05:12 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,072,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
excuse me????

I agreed with another poster and now YOU're attacking me.

I don't think I attacked anyone -- "but thanks for playing!"
I didnt personally attack you either.. I said that if you dont believe the FACTS posted, then indeed it sucks I guess.

You had no problem with this thread either when it was filled with non stop attacks on us Republicans and the claiming of us being racist, but the minute I go and list examples as to how not only are we not racist, but we have nominated and elected more minorities to elected offices than Democrats...

You "dont believe it".. Well unless you have something to dispute it, indeed that just sucks doesnt it?

ooh and btw, the family of this "white, racist, Republican male" would most likely disagree with you, considering the fact that I'm the ONLY white individual living here.

Yes, I indeed take any such postings calling me a racist personal, if you take the disputes personal then that sounds like your problem, not mine.

Old 01-31-2010, 05:12 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,998,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I agree with you, smart black men are the good old boys worst nightmare....
Oh such non-sense. Anyone who is smart and not a member of the club is not well received by the good ole boys... don't matter what color they are.

Old 01-31-2010, 05:18 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,040,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I didnt personally attack you either.. I said that if you dont believe the FACTS posted, then indeed it sucks I guess.

You had no problem with this thread either when it was filled with non stop attacks on us Republicans and the claiming of us being racist, but the minute I go and list examples as to how not only are we not racist, but we have nominated and elected more minorities to elected offices than Democrats...

You "dont believe it".. Well unless you have something to dispute it, indeed that just sucks doesnt it?

ooh and btw, this family of this "white, racist, Republican male" would most likely disagree with you, considering the fact that I'm the ONLY white individual living here.

Yes, I indeed take any such postings calling me a racist personal, if you take the disputes personal then that sounds like your problem, not mine.
First of all... I haven't read all 20 pages of this thread so I really don't know what you've posted prior to your last few posts.

Secondly, I didn't call anyone racist.

and, sure,...so, I'll bite....

So, your family... that all non-white family you just brought up.

Are they of African American descent?

Old 01-31-2010, 05:20 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,505,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okccowboy View Post
Republicans said during the campaign that Obama was a Muslim terrorist. That he was a communist. That he was a Nazi. That he was a radical black Christian. Endless attempts to demonize and dehumanize the man. Claimed he hates America."Pall'd around with terrorists. All that nonsense about flag pins and covering his heart during the national anthem. Racists often believe that non whites are inferior and not their equals. Is it REALLY such a stretch to suggest the Republican base doesn't elect black Republicans because they dislike people who are black and do not feel they're qualified to represent them as a result? Is it really such a stretch to suggest black people are smart enough to figure that out on their own?
Democrats said George Bush was a nazi. That he was a communist. That he was a racist. That he was a radical white christian. Pall'd around with oil execs. Abused cocaine. Stole an election. was a murderer. All that nonsense. Racists often believe that others are inferior and not their equals. Is it REALLY such a stretch to suggest the Democratic base doesn't elect white Republicans because they dislike people who are white and do not feel they're qualified to represent them as a result?

And who appointed the only 2 black secretary of states? Obama aoppointed a white person for that job. Using the liberal "logic" Barack Obama doesn't like black people or he would've put someone in there that is black.

Is it REALLY such a stretch to suggest you are an

Old 01-31-2010, 05:20 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,188,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by checking out View Post
Oh such non-sense. Anyone who is smart and not a member of the club is not well received by the good ole boys... don't matter what color they are.
You have a point but take notice that I said "worst" nightmare.

Old 01-31-2010, 05:21 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,072,128 times
Quote:
First of all... I haven't read all 20 pages of this thread so I really don't know what you've posted prior to your last few posts.

Secondly, I didn't call anyone racist.
Ahh, I thought most people were smart enough to understand that a thread titled "If republicans are not racist", involved a thread calling Republicans racist...
Quote:
and, I'll bite....

So, your family... that all non-white family you just brought up.

Are they of African American descent?
Ah yep...

Old 01-31-2010, 05:26 PM

1,688 posts, read 4,297,417 times
And if you find the specific gravity of a polar bear is different then a grizzly bear - what does that really mean?

Old 01-31-2010, 05:35 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,040,365 times
Quote:
Ahh, I thought most people were smart enough to understand that a thread titled "If republicans are not racist", involved a thread calling Republicans racist...
Ah yep...

What an enigma based on your many posts to this forum....

I am sorry that YOU are having such an issue with the fact that I took part in this thread.

I actually didn't until I read a particular post that drew me in. It wasn't yours.

I didn't accuse anyone or argue about Republicans, at all.
I actually defended the character of a past president, based on facts, who has earned my respect as a person.

All I did was agree with the OP that you were out of control to incur your wrath but I refuse to get angry with you.

I'm not going to argue with you, either.

Old 01-31-2010, 05:39 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,291,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okccowboy View Post
Republicans said during the campaign that Obama was a Muslim terrorist. That he was a communist. That he was a Nazi. That he was a radical black Christian. Endless attempts to demonize and dehumanize the man. Claimed he hates America."Pall'd around with terrorists. All that nonsense about flag pins and covering his heart during the national anthem. Racists often believe that non whites are inferior and not their equals. Is it REALLY such a stretch to suggest the Republican base doesn't elect black Republicans because they dislike people who are black and do not feel they're qualified to represent them as a result? Is it really such a stretch to suggest black people are smart enough to figure that out on their own?
I know of no Republicans that said Obama was a terrorist. He did "pal around" with terroists (Bill Ayers, to name one).

Your premise is wrong. I voted for Ken Blackwell for Ohio governor. I am a Republican, and I believe Ken Blackwell is a wonderful man. He would have made a great governor.

I was also a Clarence Thomas supporter. Anita Hill lied. Period.

I think your post suggests that you like to stir up trouble.

Old 01-31-2010, 05:42 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,505,154 times
Quote:
You can ignore reality all you want but indeed, you proclaiming Republicans are racist doesnt make it so, especially when many Republicans helped to elect the first black president, where there isnt a chance in hell you would have voted for a black for president had they been on the R ticket.
excellent point. Many republicans voted for Barack Obama. Also many millions of republicans were encouraging Colin Powell to run for President in 1996 and 2000. All polss showed that had he chose to run as republican he would've been nominated. This is well before any black democrat had a chance at the presidency.

Jesse Jackson ran for presidential nominations in democratic primaries. But the dems went ahead and nominate wealthy white southern males. People like Clinton, Edwards, Gore.

Guess that makes democrats racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.