Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 07:01 AM

3,074 posts, read 4,725,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
What a mess.

The Palin clan is not allowing Levi anywhere near his son and hasn't for quite some time.

They can't have it both ways.

Bristol needs to cowgirl up here. She has a right to child support but her son has a right to know his father.

Palin dysfunctional family dynamics are well known within the state of Alaska and Bristol needs to break the mold for the sake of her offspring.
What a lie...stop it.....He was just there for his sons birthday....You are the problem spreading lies....

Old 01-23-2010, 07:35 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,064,665 times
This thread is more like reading a gossip rag than anything else. I don't think that their personal affairs are any of our business, at least I really don't care one way or another because it has nothing to do with my life or any one I know. The topic would fit right in on a Jerry Springer show, well maybe not, the Steve Wilkos show would be better.

Old 01-23-2010, 07:52 AM

1,133 posts, read 712,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Hell, Im a grown man with a degree and a legit job and I won't pay 1,750 a month for a child that I can't see! that whole group of fools needs to grow up!
Although I do believe based upon my observations that it is most always wrong not to be able to see your child and that the courts can be ridiculous in the demands on a man, I would be curious of two things. What is it that would make a judge rule that you cannot see your child? Why do you think your child is not deserving of your support because of your dispute with the mother. It isn't the childs fault? Pay the b***h!

Old 01-23-2010, 08:10 AM

5,340 posts, read 4,427,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
This thread is more like reading a gossip rag than anything else. I don't think that their personal affairs are any of our business, at least I really don't care one way or another because it has nothing to do with my life or any one I know. The topic would fit right in on a Jerry Springer show, well maybe not, the Steve Wilkos show would be better.
Couldn't have said it better!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies