Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2010, 06:09 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,333,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1coolcustomer View Post
If what's totally legal in America to do on private property bothers you so much perhaps you should find another country.
Is it "totally legal" to be a traitor? Maybe you are correct & live in a country that will tolerate those who hate America. But that doesn't mean the FBI shouldn't keep traitors under close surveillance. I would.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2010, 06:09 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,432,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
It's a symbol of their heritage, why do you consider it "ignorant"? Ignorance is a black American who flies an African flag in his backyard, when he doesn't even know which tribe he might have come from, or which area.
Depends on what you mean by "an African" flag. Do you mean a particular country or do you mean the Pan-African flag? The latter represents people of black African decent both in Africa and in the diaspora.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:33 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,313,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
I think some posters keep the FBI informed of the traitors on this site. I'd be careful what you write if I were you. Serious.
Wow, are you an informant? Let me inform the members of my family that work for the FBI. They are also Southerners. Does that scare you? Maybe they need to monitor people who are against people's rights as guaranteed by the Constitution. No, really they don't have time for trivia such as who flies what flag. They have bigger fish to fry. Ask a few if you don't believe me. I would love to see their faces when you tell them they need to monitor a thread at CD because some people want to fly a flag. LOL
Ever hear of Quantico VA where a division of the FBI is stationed. It is in the South...oh my.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:38 PM

1,333 posts, read 3,212,548 times
The FBI should be observing people on this site for sticking up for the Confederacy? Do you think the FBI is the Gestapo? Your traditionally non-American roots must make you ignorant to the way we do things here in the U.S.

You know all those Civil War battlefields? You know, The National Park Civil War Battlefields. Well they are full of monuments honoring both the Union and the Confederacy. Who do you think payed for all that you ignoramus? Thats right, you guessed it; The Federal Government. The history of the CSA bothers you more then it does the U.S. Government. Thats pretty sad.

Oh and for the guy that said indentured servants weren't slaves, your kinda right. The headright system never worked like it was supposed to and had so many stipulations that most indentured servants were stuck until they died. That equals slavery.

I'll say it again even though nobody listens seeing that this is just a retarded South bashing thread. New England owes it's very existence to slavery among other things. Once again, it's called triangle trade. You know the whole sugar, rum and slavery thing?

Also if it wasn't for the Civil War, God knows when slavery would have been abolished because Lincoln and the Republican party weren't against slavery itself. They were simply apposed to the expansion of slavery. Most people were just fine with slavery back then apparently. The Wilmont Proviso was rejected, the Kansas-Nebraska Act was looking good for pro-slavery folks yadda yadda. Read a book for christ sakes people. The only innocent people in all of this were the people in the territories out west and Californians who can trace their roots back long before the Civil War.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smel View Post
Wow, are you an informant? Let me inform the members of my family that work for the FBI. They are also Southerners. Does that scare you? Maybe they need to monitor people who are against people's rights as guaranteed by the Constitution. No, really they don't have time for trivia such as who flies what flag. They have bigger fish to fry. Ask a few if you don't believe me. I would love to see their faces when you tell them they need to monitor a thread at CD because some people want to fly a flag. LOL
Ever hear of Quantico VA where a division of the FBI is stationed. It is in the South...oh my.
You've been cautioned. Now its up to you to decide how far you go to betray America.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:48 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,478,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
The knee-jerk reaction to the rebel flag is typical of ignorant folk who have been brainwashed by the media into thinking that it's nothing but a symbol of racism when to many people it's a symbol of southern pride and culture and has nothing to do with "keeping the black man down". People say, "But the Klan uses it." Who cares what the Klan does? They have no power anywhere. They use a lot of other religious symbols too, does that mean we should ban the cross? Let's ban white sheets, too.

Racism against southern white people and their culture is a scourge that must be wiped out as much as racism against other groups.
I agree.

Let's ban dredlocks too b/c they symbolize the "drug culture" and only drug dealers and addicts wear them. Oh, and let's ban all cigars b/c anyone who buys them is going to extract the tobacco and fill it with the "natural illegal stuff". Let's just lock up all the ghettos/low income housing projects too, build walls around them, like a prison, don't let anyone in or out because you know they are full of nothing other than gang-banging, drug dealing, welfare loving losers living off the system.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
I agree.

Let's ban dredlocks too b/c they symbolize the "drug culture" and only drug dealers and addicts wear them. Oh, and let's ban all cigars b/c anyone who buys them is going to extract the tobacco and fill it with the "natural illegal stuff". Let's just lock up all the ghettos/low income housing projects too, build walls around them, like a prison, don't let anyone in or out because you know they are full of nothing other than gang-banging, drug dealing, welfare loving losers living off the system.
Don't forget to ban Presidents day since we had Presidents that owned slaves. Oh and Independence Day since it celebrates the birth of a slave holding nation. HA!

Old 01-26-2010, 06:51 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,313,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
You've been cautioned. Now its up to you to decide how far you go to betray America.
You are 17 right? I have never seen such ignorance as some of the posts on this particular thread have exhibited. Who would ever think a kid with no life experience at all would threaten people who have fought for their country, paid taxes for decades, and helped to make this county what it is today? Only on an internet site I guess.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
I agree.

You shouldn't be so hard on your family

Old 01-26-2010, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smel View Post
You are 17 right? I have never seen such ignorance as some of the posts on this particular thread have exhibited. Who would ever think a kid with no life experience at all would threaten people who have fought for their country, paid taxes for decades, and helped to make this county what it is today? Only on an internet site I guess.
A Puerto Rican kid who lives in California, thats who. We're the ones who have to worry about the FBI though. HA!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies