Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 10:00 AM

694 posts, read 1,232,788 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
You are off topic. THIS thread is about video evidence of obama lying.

Start your own thread on Iraq.
Is that right, darling?

A war based on a bunch of lies is less important than terrorist suspects receiving or not Miranda rights?

Thousands of American boys dead and tens of thousands injured or damaged by this war and hundreds of billions of dollars do not matter, dear?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2010, 10:00 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,112,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by learningCA View Post
What is this Kool-Aider thing anyway? Are we still in kindergarten?

I do not know if Obama lied, and I cannot respond for anyone else but myself.
I do know though that if he did, he belongs to a long tradition of men in office who have made less than truthful statements.

For example, does proof of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ring a bell? We are still fighting a war in Iraq. Are you equally troubled by that lie, sir?

You have never responded to my question, Sunny-Days90.

The war in Iraq has been much more consequential for America in lost lives and squandered wealth than terrorist suspects receiving or not Miranda rights.

Wouldn't you think so, sir?
That's a fairly odd and very shallow question.

As you sit at your computer typing, you're reconciling in your brain that Miranda rights are miniscule in comparison to the Iraq War. Meanwhile, the intelligence information that could have been garnered from this terrorist without Miranda firmly in tact could have lead us to preventing a catastrophic attack here on the homeland. Could it not? So, if we are attacked and hundreds or thousands of people are killed, will you still have the same mindset?

Your reasoning is very narrow minded.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
We all know Obama lied and continues such as jobs the saved or created debacle.

The difference is that I know they all lie while some others like to sweep these little white lies under the rug when it is their man/woman that is being outed.

Honesty is always the best policy.

blowoutcongress.com
Honesty is the best policy?

Then deal with the legacy of lies of the past administration, dear.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
That's a fairly odd and very shallow question.

As you sit at your computer typing, you're reconciling in your brain that Miranda rights are miniscule in comparison to the Iraq War. Meanwhile, the intelligence information that could have been garnered from this terrorist without Miranda firmly in tact could have lead us to preventing a catastrophic attack here on the homeland. Could it not? So, if we are attacked and hundreds or thousands of people are killed, will you still have the same mindset?

Your reasoning is very narrow minded.
Is that right?

Ignoring an entire war based on lies and the worst recession to date based on "deregulation" and lack of federal supervision and focusing on Miranda rights for terrorist suspects do not indicate a narrow mind, AeroGuyDC?

Or am I offending your private club buddies in DC?

Old 01-26-2010, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Is that right?

Ignoring an entire war based on lies and the worst recession to date based on "deregulation" and lack of federal supervision and focusing on Miranda rights for terrorist suspects do not indicate a narrow mind, AeroGuyDC?

Or am I offending your private club buddies in DC?
Wow, you may well be the next King/Queen of Deflection on this forum.

You offered absolutetly nothing with this response. Nothing.

It's apparent that my logic is too much for you to consume. Come back to this thread when you're really able to make the case.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:23 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,065,333 times
Quote:
What is this Kool-Aider thing anyway? Are we still in kindergarten?
You just revealed that you are very young and probably a lot closer to kindergarten than Sunny. Go look up *Jim Jones* and you'll understand the "Kool-Aid thing."

900 people believed their charismatic messiah and drank the poisoned Kool-Aid. They died.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:26 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,960,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
900 people believed their charismatic messiah and drank the poisoned Kool-Aid. They died.
Flavor-Aid, actually.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:27 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,960,211 times
Quote:
Meanwhile, the intelligence information that could have been garnered from this terrorist without Miranda firmly in tact could have lead us to preventing a catastrophic attack here on the homeland.
Ah. So the Constitution is optional?

Old 01-26-2010, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Wow, you may well be the next King/Queen of Deflection on this forum.

You offered absolutetly nothing with this response. Nothing.

Lightweight.

It's apparent that my logic is too much for you to consume. Come back to this thread when you're really able to make the case.
Indeed, AeroGuyDC, I don't repeat hysterically Obama liar, Obama liar, Miranda rights, terrorist suspects, Obama, lies, Obama, and call people robots and Kool-Aiders.

You obviously belong to this bunch of heavyweights, AeroGuyDC.

Last edited by learningCA; 01-26-2010 at 11:51 AM..

Old 01-26-2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Ah. So the Constitution is optional?
For non-citizen terrorist operatives, its not optional. It's simply not available in my view.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies