Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 04:46 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,942,558 times

Advertisements

Good One-term President...yeah right...he makes Jimmy Carter look good..Atleast the narcissist has one thing right...he's going to be a one term president

President Obama Rather Be Really Good One Term President - ABC News

BTW...Ive been away for awhile and didn't get a chance to thank all my fellow citizens in Massachusetts..."WE DID IT"...as Michelle Obama would say for the first time in my life I'm proud of Massachusetts...

And one more thing...to everyone out there complaining that I hate Obama...."NO WAY"...I Luv this man...he's a "God Gift" to conservatives....

Hey Obama keep sticking to you commie agenda...I luv you Obama...GO Obama...

Last edited by tonyandclaire89; 01-26-2010 at 05:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2010, 05:21 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,282,893 times
Ruh Roh. From ABC no less.

Old 01-26-2010, 05:30 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,701,834 times
A few of blurbs I heard...

Another indirect attack at Bush...

I'm passing health care no matter how the peasants feel about it...

Really good presidents get elected for second terms...

Old 01-26-2010, 05:38 AM

108 posts, read 113,513 times
This Guy is an Idiot, all he and His Administration know how to do is spend our money. They think if they throw more money at us we'll sit down and shut up. It's to Late for that . They just don't listen to the people, he said the other day that the difference between "His" Health Care Bill and Clinton's was "We Have Him" what an ARROGANT FOOL! They are still working behind our backs trying to cram things down out throats under the guise that "They" know whats best for "Us".
Nothing this Guy has done has worked! He's "Just sooo Busy doing Nothing". Can't we have a Special Election and Vote them all out? LOL

Old 01-26-2010, 05:49 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
Obama is living in his own reality

Old 01-26-2010, 05:55 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,701,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredElizabeth View Post
This Guy is an Idiot, all he and His Administration know how to do is spend our money.
By no means is he an idiot and I don't even think he feels he knows how to spend money. He has a set adgenda and cares about his image, they conflict often...

Old 01-26-2010, 06:03 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
I think he should get his wish on the one-term part. Really good is in the eye of the beholder.

Old 01-26-2010, 11:43 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
He is a figment to his own imagination. All about him, but seems after loosing in Mass, he has hopefully begun to understand, what that loss truly means. Hopefully we will see some good come out of it. I was up late late last nite watching tv, they were saying things under this administration are going to get drastically worse, and we are in the worse housing situation of all time. And going down even further. People who were to get Loan Modifications, were ending up being screwed by those very People, who inspite of putting in the proper paper work, foreclosure notices were still filed on the people, this is a very sad situation.

Old 01-26-2010, 11:47 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,585,253 times
If he were really good, why would he not get elected to a second term? Is he conceding that his vision for the country is not what the public wants?

Old 01-26-2010, 11:47 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
Good One-term President...yeah right...he makes Jimmy Carter look good..Atleast the narcissist has one thing right...he's going to be a one term president

President Obama Rather Be Really Good One Term President - ABC News

BTW...Ive been away for awhile and didn't get a chance to thank all my fellow citizens in Massachusetts..."WE DID IT"...as Michelle Obama would say for the first time in my life I'm proud of Massachusetts...

And one more thing...to everyone out there complaining that I hate Obama...."NO WAY"...I Luv this man...he's a "God Gift" to conservatives....

Hey Obama keep sticking to you commie agenda...I luv you Obama...GO Obama...
I had a laugh at that comment too. If a president did a good job in his first term he would get reelected. So this is 0bama's pathetic way of saying the world is against him, even though he is doing a great job, no one is giving him credit, because of the toxic partisan media and those damn tea party protesters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies