U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-27-2010, 11:39 AM
 
Location: Partisanship Is An Intellectual/Emotional Handicap
1,851 posts, read 1,885,501 times
Reputation: 1079

Advertisements

Those are lovely hooters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-27-2010, 11:41 AM
 
Location: Toledo
3,861 posts, read 7,615,497 times
Reputation: 3662
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
No, we really dont. The cost of healthcare is a big culprit in the financial crisis. It needs to be tackled ASAP.
I don't know about you, but I'd rather be gainfully employed than have free healthcare. And this is coming from someone who has two chronic health conditions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-27-2010, 11:45 AM
 
Location: Kansas City, MO
5,763 posts, read 9,772,892 times
Reputation: 2809
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
I don't know about you, but I'd rather be gainfully employed than have free healthcare. And this is coming from someone who has two chronic health conditions.

First, Why do you think these two items have anything to do with each other?

Second, arent you conservatives bitching about the spending from the TARP yet you are now whining that the government needs to create jobs? You do realize that would take more spending. Not just a little but a whole lot more? Please decide which you would like.

Third, who said anything about free healthcare. The healthcare bill isnt about giving everyone in the country free healthcare. It is about building a more efficient healthcare system that gives opportunities for the uninsured to become insured. But, it isnt being given away to anyone that isnt getting it now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-27-2010, 11:48 AM
 
Location: Raleigh, NC
20,028 posts, read 15,786,250 times
Reputation: 3761
Two choices for the Obama-bots...

1) Change subject to "health care"
2) Throw her under the bus
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-27-2010, 11:50 AM
 
Location: just here
1,773 posts, read 1,023,985 times
Reputation: 438
Who the heck is Obama Girl? Never heard of her. Next fame wh*re, come on down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-27-2010, 11:53 AM
 
5,165 posts, read 5,342,271 times
Reputation: 1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♥ View Post
What, she doesn't want Barry to impeach her Bush anymore? Shame.
HAHAHA- Good one!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-27-2010, 11:53 AM
 
Location: Raleigh, NC
20,028 posts, read 15,786,250 times
Reputation: 3761
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedjat View Post
Who the heck is Obama Girl? Never heard of her. Next fame wh*re, come on down.
Actually, she turned a lot of people onto Obama. But that's ok...just throw her under the bus along with the others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-27-2010, 11:57 AM
 
Location: Raleigh, NC
20,028 posts, read 15,786,250 times
Reputation: 3761
Another 32oz of Obama kool-aid for the young lady...STAT!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-27-2010, 11:58 AM
 
Location: Toledo
3,861 posts, read 7,615,497 times
Reputation: 3662
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
First, Why do you think these two items have anything to do with each other?

Second, arent you conservatives bitching about the spending from the TARP yet you are now whining that the government needs to create jobs? You do realize that would take more spending. Not just a little but a whole lot more? Please decide which you would like.

Third, who said anything about free healthcare. The healthcare bill isnt about giving everyone in the country free healthcare. It is about building a more efficient healthcare system that gives opportunities for the uninsured to become insured. But, it isnt being given away to anyone that isnt getting it now.
Yes I realize that it will take more spending to create jobs. My point is that I'd rather we focus on that than healthcare "reform". It's called prioritization.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-27-2010, 12:00 PM
 
621 posts, read 939,855 times
Reputation: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
I <3 Zo Tubes!

Great to see you like them too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top