Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 09:47 PM

1,133 posts, read 712,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolute atheist View Post
No, google is your friend, lord of the cut and pasters. Umm?? When was that provide a example?
You should read back through your posts, if you want, the superior example of bait and insult. Again you still do not provide any example ?? Paranoid?
Could it be that he is known by another name and is in fact double posting? Try reading a profile and pehaps you will not look the fool.If I were one of your legion,
I would run like a child to a mod but, unlike your legion, I have a lot more class so I will let you have your fun.
Perhaps you should review the TOS I have not violated any of them, but you have LOL.
You must be used to being outclassed in society because your rants not only betray your lack of education, it betrays a sense of envy of all people who have an IQ above the grade of let's say a potato. I am sorry that you lack the basic intellect to address topics beyond Hannah Montana is hot, but if you choose to debate current events perhaps you should read a paper or book, then you will not get so angry over constantly being overwhelmed with large words you do not understand and being frustratedby the simple concepts that go right over the heads of the "special" people.
Love it, love it,love it, haven't laughed so hard since th hogs ate my little brother!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolute atheist View Post
LMAO the DIMWIT can't spell DIMWIT

Ther you go again showing your complete and udder lack of sophistication! Demwit as in Democrat wit which is of course a pun on dimwit for the unitiated to the wisdom of Atilla, toy boy!

Old 01-28-2010, 09:59 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,228,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RABBI JOE View Post
Spoiler
Mr. Obama’s lack of deference for the United States Supreme Court is a most serious breech, of not only precedent, but as well, a breech of reciprocal respect required of those in position of high leadership.

The State Of The Union speech is no place for pettiness and political attack. Not on other members of government, and certainly not upon those whom interpret the law that Mr. Obama must follow, implement, and enforce.

While at one time a strong believer and supporter of Mr. Obama, I believe that his compete lack of polite discretion vis-à-vis the highest court of the land, and the final interpretation of the law, is grounds for impeachment.

Mr. Obama should resign. Mr. Obama, please resign.
I think he should finish the term, provided we elect a non Democrat congress in November. Then pass budget reductions which, of course the O'man wouldn't sign, the government would shut down, saving big bucks for the tax payers.

Then in 2012 return to a constitutional conservative administration and set things on auto-pilot and declare permanent holiday.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:59 PM

It's been real and it's been fun but it ain't been real fun. The challenges grow weaker I may have to find a new forum. Some of us have to work in the morning us conservatioves have to keep the whole thing going so the demwits will have some money for their lamo' programs.

Good night my fellow conservatives. Would someone please wipe their noses and put them to bed.

Old 01-29-2010, 05:08 AM

639 posts, read 1,142,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
I thought people were screaming over how courts were trying to sidle into politics.

Then Obama says one thing about it and the same barnyard asks him to resign?

I really wonder if there is intelligent life in the universe, there is certainly none here.
You are quite right...there is very little intelligent life in this country. We elected the following man into the most powerful office in the world:
1) A community organizer
2) A man with ties that would cause him to fail a background test to become and FBI Agent.
3) A man with so little foreign policy knowledge.
4) An American apologist.
5) A man who has never run a town, city, county, state, business, NOTHING...NO experience.
6) A man who spent TWO years in the U.S. Congress and voted PRESENT or FAILED TO VOTE AT ALL almost as many days as he spent there.
7) A man who promised transparency but brokers as many back rooom deals as possible.
8) A man who actually believes he is above everyone else....he is an elitist who the more he speaks the more he makes obvious his disdain for those BELOW him. He looks down on the Supreme Court and according to a DEMOCRAT who came out of a meeting with the almighty, the following quote (not word for word) was made when talking about the huge shift in the Congress during the Clinton era....."Yeah but that was Clinton, now you have me and my popularity to carry you!!!"

Yessir.....you are 100% correct this country is VOID of intelligence.....As Newt Gingrich said.....I don't question that Barack Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize with NO qualifications, I question the fact that America gave him the Presidency of the United States with those same qualifications!!!

Old 01-29-2010, 05:30 AM

395 posts, read 510,573 times
Quote:
Mr. Obama’s lack of deference for the United States Supreme Court is a most serious breech, of not only precedent, but as well, a breech of reciprocal respect required of those in position of high leadership.

The State Of The Union speech is no place for pettiness and political attack. Not on other members of government, and certainly not upon those whom interpret the law that Mr. Obama must follow, implement, and enforce.

While at one time a strong believer and supporter of Mr. Obama, I believe that his compete lack of polite discretion vis-à-vis the highest court of the land, and the final interpretation of the law, is grounds for impeachment.

Bush repeatedly rejected the Supreme Court's decisions regarding prisoners and their legal rights in Guantanamo. Just saying that for any Bush supporters that happen to use this to prove anything.

Old 01-29-2010, 05:39 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,300,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
So sayeth the Pro-Palin clown brigade.

If you and your ilk had things your way, America would be run by a fat, loud mouth, cigar sucking bigot and an illiterate, trashy "beauty" pageant flunkie.

Sorry to burst your happy day but I am not in the Palin brigade.

She is extremely popular and could wipe the floor with Obama right now but I have two other candidates that I would love to see run.

So stop with the Palin attacks because not everyone is on the brigade like you believe.

Why do you believe she is trashy? Can you explain or did you forget to add your normal racist rant of "whitey" in your sentence?

I know, you cannot stand to see a beautiful white woman, who has had many proven successes, be the most popular person in America right now like she is.

For all the hate you have of white people, I would expect that you would hold your man Obama accountable, afterall his failures are killing the dem party. He is like poison.

Please Barry, resign and save us the embarrassment of having you in our White house.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:42 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,534,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
The danger to America is not Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

It will be easier to limit and undo the mistakes of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Obama who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The republic can survive Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool.

It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who elected him.

I take it we should have trusted McCain and Palin. Are you kidding?

Old 01-29-2010, 08:19 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,650,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadic9460678748 View Post
The man has been in office ONE YEAR. ONE YEAR! And most of the things which would cause him to be in "way over his head" preceded his even assuming office. That's always very carefully overlooked.

How did Clinton have "control of his senses?" Was this before or after he was being fellated by a young intern? An understanding of the economy? You realize that a lot of the deregulation which lead to the increase in exotic securitized finance and derivatives came out of the Clinton administration, right? Robert Rubin and Larry Summers worked (gasp!) for the Clinton Administration. And I voted for the man: TWICE!

And what "failed" policies are you referring to? That I'm aware of health care reform hasn't even really gotten anywhere (and won't get anywhere--hooray for living in a country in which a four year old dies of an abscess tooth because his mother is too afraid of a large hospital bill!), the stimulus plan wasn't projected to have an impact until 2011 (and the precedent for the package came FROM A REPUBLICAN ADMINISTRATION! You know, the guys who claim to want SMALLER GOVERNMENT), and the impact of the Afghanistan "surge" (I despise that term) cannot feasibly be measured seeing as how it's been, what two months since it was even implemented?

And President Bush wasn't "arrogant" to you? Really?

What it seems to amount to, as far as I can see, from all corners, "I hate President Obama so I'm going to oppose everything he does, says, and wants to say and do. I'm going to call him a liar in Congress! Hang him in effigy! I'm going to equate him with the Nazis! I'm going to connect the end of civilization with the way he walks, talks, and breathes."

A little historical perspective and the cessation of pure party allegiance would do us all so much good. I'm not optimistic, but I dream of such a possibility. If you don't like what you hear, then offer up ALTERNATIVES! Present your solutions. Engage in the conversation. It is indeed your country too, but the constant, "NO, NO, NO" without any inclination to propose any ameliorative path is tiring and counterproductive.

"One year- he needs more time!" What, more time to make up more idiotic policy?

Do you understand that many conservatives understand that things take time. The thing they don't understand is why failed idiotic policies are continued to be implemented, despite clear evidence of failure. Even a child understands, after a few attempts, that he must drop his pants before taking a crap. This is learned through trial and error. Yet the Obama administration does not and cannot learn from its failures and continues to push policy which is clearly failing (stimulus, raising taxes, no corporate tax cuts, raising the deficit). TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!

"More time" is exactly what Chavez said he needed as a rationale to essentially become dictator of Venezuala. Do you libs not understand that this drivel is simply a rehashed script from the totalitarian governments in the book "1984"? Every tyrant needs an external enemy (Bush) about which to rally public sentiment and detract from the real issues and the failures of the current administration. If one does not have an external demon to which troubles can be ascribed, people will actually look critically at the performance of the current administration. A few moments of analysis will show there is a twit in charge!

Old 01-29-2010, 08:52 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,138,717 times
Quote:

You're defending the Supreme Court's decision? Could you explain why, please?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies