Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2010, 11:12 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,082,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
What part didn't you watch?

This has zero content, and obviously you didn't watch the clip. If you had, you wouldn't be saying this. Instead you just type out the usual auto pilot response....
Actually, i've seen it several times before you posted it.

I'll say it again. This is akin to the last fight at the OK Corral. He knows what's coming in November. He's hell-bent on making sure that he keeps the upper-hand, knowing full well that he'll have no chance in hell at keeping his agenda on track after November.

Sounds like you neeed to look out the window as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2010, 11:12 AM

69,368 posts, read 63,992,474 times
Quote:
This has zero content, and obviously you didn't watch the clip. If you had, you wouldn't be saying this. Instead you just type out the usual auto pilot response....
You have yet to say what part of the speech Obama made the GOP look like fools.. Do you care to validate your claim or just sit here and go
"you didnt watch"..

I want you to tell me exactly how.. Because we've all heard/seen this speech before.. hell it was televised if I recall

Old 01-31-2010, 11:13 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,442,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Obama was there as guests of the GOP.. THEY invited him.. What part of this dont you get? It was another typical Obama speech with lots of accusations and no facts. What part of this did he make them into a fool?
You always try and change the subject, and build strawmen. Clearly he was invited, but that doesn't negate how foolish he made them look. It's also apparent, you didn't watch it, and that's why you won't answer my question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
It's funny to see the GOP scrambling. They are just thinking of their comebacks now, a day late and a dollar short.
You're serious aren't you?

Do you realize what's coming in November? Do you?

2,404 posts, read 4,395,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Obama was there as guests of the GOP.. THEY invited him.. What part of this dont you get? It was another typical Obama speech with lots of accusations and no facts. What part of this did he make them into a fool?
The GOP tried to bushwack the president and they failed.

Quote:
It's funny to see the GOP scrambling. They are just thinking of their comebacks now, a day late and a dollar short.
What comeback? Its liberals who keep posting the speech pretending it did something it didnt. I'm still waiting for one validation of the claim instead of bs hate hate hate responses from Democrats..

Old 01-31-2010, 11:15 AM

Quote:
The GOP tried to bushwack the president and they failed.
the GOP did no such thing.. If they wanted to bushwack the president, they simply would have not invited him to speak.. he was doing a very good job at bushwacking himself left alone..

Cant tell me either how he made a fool out of the GOP either? Typical liberal BS... accusations without being able to back them up.. Its sad when this is all you have..

Old 01-31-2010, 11:17 AM

Quote:
You always try and change the subject, and build strawmen. Clearly he was invited, but that doesn't negate how foolish he made them look. It's also apparent, you didn't watch it, and that's why you won't answer my question.
I didnt change the subject, you ignored it, and considering the fact its YOUR own thread, thats rather funny.

Let me remind you of YOUR thread...

"Obama makes fools out of the GOP"..

HOW EXACTLY?

3,199 posts, read 4,309,234 times
Default empty rhetoric

It's "we the people" that are Obamas nemeses, not the GOP.

I'll pass on the tinfoil, just hand me a ballot.

Quote:
No, the strawman is the perpetual attempt by the liberal left to make it seem that their elected man will still have relevance after November.

You can post as many "gotcha's" as you want, but November will tell the real story. Somehow, I believe you know this, but you insist on trying to tell us that "Obama's The Man" when clearly he ****ed up his first year by overreaching. Time for you to confess your sins. Obama is a lame duck after November, and you helped facilitate that.

You should be proud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies