Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Believe the Administration Has Made a Deliberate Attempt to Paint Iraq as Responsible for 9/1
YES 26 65.00%
NO 14 35.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 08:36 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,461,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpoint View Post
Wrong my friend. We have just pulled them out of the woodwork and pulled them to Iraq, to be popped off one at a time. Better there than here. That's one good thing with this mess.
Yeah, out of the woodwork, alright. They used to be ordinary farmers and shopkeepers before we showed up. For every one you're so happy to have killed, you've created, what...three, five, seven, ten...to take his place? Nice work, there.

There aren't any good things about this mess. Your boy has botched it entirely at every turn...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2007, 08:42 PM

203 posts, read 162,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
Yeah, out of the woodwork, alright. They used to be ordinary farmers and shopkeepers before we showed up. For every one you're so happy to have killed, you've created, what...three, five, seven, ten...to take his place? Nice work, there.

There aren't any good things about this mess. Your boy has botched it entirely at every turn...
Sorry, he is not my boy. You are wrong at every turn. I voted against him. However, you have got to be kidding that they were just farmers. I am more and more amazed at what the liberal media is doing to the mush brains of Americans. It doesn't end. Boy are we in for a rough ride.

Old 05-27-2007, 08:43 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,667,682 times
Quote:
Wrong my friend. We have just pulled them out of the woodwork and pulled them to Iraq, to be popped off one at a time. Better there than here. That's one good thing with this mess.
And while we "pop them off" one at a time they're killing children and others by the hundreds. Nice job. Stupid logic.

Old 05-27-2007, 08:44 PM

10,203 posts, read 27,109,604 times
Southpoint, are you sure you are talking to liberals? After all if you didn't vote for Bush--and it seemed as if you might have--how do you know where anyone stands? Curious!

Old 05-27-2007, 08:46 PM

Southpoint, watch Tek Freek carefully; he is a poet laureate!

Old 05-27-2007, 08:50 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,667,682 times
And my wit is worse than my write!

Old 05-27-2007, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
And while we "pop them off" one at a time they're killing children and others by the hundreds. Nice job. Stupid logic.
Amazing, they kill children and the liberal freaks blame America. I think it may be time for a Liberal bus trip to Iraq.

Old 05-27-2007, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheroad View Post
Southpoint, are you sure you are talking to liberals? After all if you didn't vote for Bush--and it seemed as if you might have--how do you know where anyone stands? Curious!
Actually, I voted for Gore in 2000. UGH!!! And why would it matter who I voted for to be able to tell where others stand. OTHERS are making it very clear...they are full of hate for America and love terrorits. That's pretty clear.

Old 05-27-2007, 08:56 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,864,369 times
Lightbulb Someone should tell Bush that the Truth isn't Propaganda!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I've seen various polls claiming that at different times between 45-65% of the American public believes Iraq was tied to 9/11, which just isn't true.

Members of the Bush administration seem to rarely miss an opportunity to mention Iraq and 9/11 in the same sentence. While some pooh-pooh the idea I believe there's been a deliberate attempt by this administration to connect Iraq to 9/11 in public opinion if not in reality in order to generate support for its policies.

f not why has such a large part of the population at times believed a connection that just doesn't exist?
This is an important topic that won’t go away because it has never been answered fully and completely for the American public. Over the years pieces of information have unraveled and got out into the news media that seems to fumble the ball with their reporting of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu$h
"See, in my line of work, you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." (Bush in Greece, N.Y., May 24, town hall meeting
The Truth is not propaganda!

I dislike the word conspiracy but it is the correct word of choice here because people within our government have conspired to cover up the truth when the truth would have served them better. These are not just one or two members of our high government officials but those elected and also those appointed. There are too many who serve at the pleasure of the president and fail to service their oath to protect and serve the constitution of this country. They fail the American public and in their failure they have harmed our nation as much or more then those who we are told to fear by this administration.

This isn’t a simple problem or topic; it becomes very complex in issues. And to treat it lightly or without proper attention is un-American in nature. Our freedoms and rights that were guaranteed under the constitution and the bill of rights have been damaged over the past 7 years for what reason? A lie! To fully understand what has gone on you need to connect the dots of every major event in history over this period of time. Few people want to be informed or have knowledge of what’s going on in Washington.

If you consider yourself a proud patriotic American then you would ask the hard questions and demand answers! Nothing less then truth! Those who follow with their heads in the dirt will never understand what the truth might be, nor do they really care enough to take the time and ask questions. It’s easier to call something a conspiracy and make fun of it – as though it might go away and life would be easier. The truth isn’t here yet and people asking for it will not go away.

Old 05-27-2007, 08:56 PM

So you voted for Gore, when?

And all liberals are full of hate for America and love terrorists?

Now I am worried!

I encourage you to re-read posts by those of us that might label ourselves liberal. I respectfully ask you to think about what you are implying and suggesting.

Quote:
Actually, I voted for Gore in 2000. UGH!!! And why would it matter who I voted for to be able to tell where others stand. OTHERS are making it very clear...they are full of hate for America and love terrorits. That's pretty clear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies