Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 04:50 PM

1,353 posts, read 2,430,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
hehehehehehehehehehe
funny!!
Obama just likes to hear himself yammer
too bad he says the same old crap over and over:

Bush's fault
We must spend trillions
Bush's fault
We must spend trillions
I am the president
I am the president
Hmmm, I guess I must have missed that speech.

When we live in a country where people were ready to revolt because they were afraid that Lost would be preempted by the State of the Union, I have to wonder about priorities, perception of reality, and an undue sense of entitlement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2010, 04:54 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,704,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdna View Post
Hmmm, I guess I must have missed that speech.

When we live in a country where people were ready to revolt because they were afraid that Lost would be preempted by the State of the Union, I have to wonder about priorities, perception of reality, and an undue sense of entitlement.
Sometimes I watch the movie Idiocracy, and then I watch the public interact with politics in the way you describe with your Lost example, or with regard to the environment or an eagerness to poison food or whatever else, and I really don't see any fundamental difference.

Old 02-02-2010, 04:54 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,953,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasilyAmused View Post
Like him or not you have to admit this is getting a bit silly. There are a lot more pressing things to do other than prepping and giving speeches on a daily basis.

I don't think any president has ever been this addicted to the media.

You just noticed?

W O W

Old 02-02-2010, 05:00 PM

328 posts, read 306,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
To THEM it will always be about Bush. It is just habit with them and they don't know that he isn't still there.
Why do you think it's ok to ignore the two term president that largely contributed to the mess we are in? 8 years is a long time to destroy things. Yet you want to make sarcastic statements like "oh blame bush". Well why not Blame bush and his administration? There were in charge for 8 years, who else should be blamed for the mess we are in?

Old 02-02-2010, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakland City View Post
So now it's the presidents fault the Media follows him around. Damn I would hate to be Obama, he can't win with people no matter what is his fault or not. Now he's to blame for the media stalking him. Ok. By the way it's also pathetic that some of you are upset that he's in the media trying to explain things to you. LOL wow, what a joke.
Well.....some people might assume that it is HE......who perhaps, is stalking the media?

But....we must not ASSume this and believe in our hearts, that a daily prepared speech, scrolling across a few teleprompters, interrupting daily TV programming......is boding well for him....and the media plays Pac-Man with every syllable spoken.....despite their ratings and what's on his mind that particular day.

Gobble it up and add it to the Kool Aid.
Soooo YUMMY?

MSM.....too big to fail?

What a bigger joke.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:07 PM

328 posts, read 306,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sign View Post
Well.....some people might assume that it is HE......who perhaps, is stalking the media?

But....we must not ASSume this and believe in our hearts, that a daily prepared speech, scrolling across a few teleprompters, interrupting daily TV programming......is boding well for him....and the media plays Pac-Man with every syllable spoken.....despite their ratings and what's on his mind that particular day.

Gobble it up and add it to the Kool Aid.
Soooo YUMMY?

MSM.....too big to fail?

What a bigger joke.
Do you wear a tin foil hat? Obama interrupts daily regular programming? Why are you lying? I guess 8 years with an idiot stutterer has you traumatized to think humans are incapable of communicating intelligently. He's an ivy league lawyer. Not an uneducated idiot.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:11 PM

3,084 posts, read 5,237,943 times
...Because if he wasn't you'd be complaining that he's not transparent enough.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:19 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The perpetual campaign continues.

He knows of no other way to get his message out.

His problem; only his mesmerized sheeple believe his BS now.

You mean, he is mesmerized by his own being. And the Campaign lives on.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:22 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasilyAmused View Post
Never said Bush was a saint, wasn't a fan. So you can't critisize Obama for anything?? Think he should be working on national security and the economic strategies, not running around at Town Halls and working on speeches?? Must he always wear a halo? Pot and Kettle.

Here, Ill make ASSumptions too: Typical Extreme Left wing reaction

Notice how is halo, is wearing thin these days!

Old 02-02-2010, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakland City View Post
Do you wear a tin foil hat? Obama interrupts daily regular programming? Why are you lying? I guess 8 years with an idiot stutterer has you traumatized to think humans are incapable of communicating intelligently. He's an ivy league lawyer. Not an uneducated idiot.
OK.......his credentials, as stellar as they are are to be held to the highest of honor for thoust elite progressie to revere....for such a legend in his own mind.

WHAT experience does he really have with anything other than community activists, orgs. like ACORN and WHAT private sector or managerial exp. is there?

NADA lotta.
NUTHIN..........but a "well-deserved"......Nobel Prize and his World Apolgy tour 2009.

Stimulated yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies