U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Who will Obama get rid of first?
Rahm Emanuel 2 6.25%
Eric Holder 6 18.75%
Timothy Geithner 15 46.88%
Janet Napolitano 9 28.13%
David Axelrod 0 0%
Valerie Jarrett 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 12:24 AM

44,929 posts, read 13,542,335 times

Advertisements

I voted for Holder to be first because he has caused more outright embarrassment for The Man than any one of the others. Geithner is too smart to get booted first and the three advisors are all too close to go unless they just move out like I think Emanuel will soon. I think that Emanuel will be replaced by Jarrett so he won't try to get rid of her. Besides she is really further in the Chicago group and is very important to Michelle, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2010, 12:29 AM

11,501 posts, read 8,457,606 times
Roy you made me think.

If we get hit by terrorist it will be 100% Obamas fault but Obama wont take the blame.

Since he now has appointed an attorney named Holder to handle our national security issues ( Detriot ) that tells me that he has made us extremely weak and vulnerable.

So, you might be right, Holder is going to take the blame for the huge Obama mistake of the KSM trials being in NYC.

Now the people have spoken and Obama has to do what we demand of him and move the trial.

Believe me, whoever makes him look the worse when something happens will get tossed under the bus.

He is very good at tossing people under the bus, remember he even toss his own granny under the bus at one time.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:19 AM

29,990 posts, read 21,034,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Roy you made me think.

If we get hit by terrorist it will be 100% Obamas fault but Obama wont take the blame.

Since he now has appointed an attorney named Holder to handle our national security issues ( Detriot ) that tells me that he has made us extremely weak and vulnerable.

So, you might be right, Holder is going to take the blame for the huge Obama mistake of the KSM trials being in NYC.

Now the people have spoken and Obama has to do what we demand of him and move the trial.

Believe me, whoever makes him look the worse when something happens will get tossed under the bus.

He is very good at tossing people under the bus, remember he even toss his own granny under the bus at one time.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/19646

Morning Bell: When Did the American People Elect Eric Holder Commander in Chief? | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.

Old 02-05-2010, 06:05 AM

621 posts, read 579,135 times
Quote:
Roy you made me think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfL-Oj1rQ-c

Last edited by Robinstyler; 02-05-2010 at 06:22 AM..

Old 02-05-2010, 06:16 AM

12,375 posts, read 8,226,421 times
Quote:
Roy you made me think.

remember when obama said that if his aunt was here illegally, she would need to go? she is getting a hearing now, (from NPR):
http://www.nationalpost.com/news/world/story.html?id=2523973 (broken link)

Old 02-05-2010, 06:43 AM

3,394 posts, read 2,599,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
He'll fire TOTUS for making him mispronounce corpsman. I suspect a relpacement TOTUS is already being plugged in and programed.
Nooooo! TOTUS is giving interviews and everything!

570 KLIF - Podcasts (http://www.klif.com/Podcasts/tabid/237/Default.aspx - broken link)

Old 02-05-2010, 08:31 AM

11,260 posts, read 8,256,102 times
Rahm Emanuel is his boss so he's not going anywhere. Holder is a stooge but he's fairly safe as long as you have total bozos out there like Janet Napalitano taking most of the heat. But these peopel all got their jobs for being insiders and that makes them that much more difficult to get rid of.

Old 02-05-2010, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
remember when obama said that if his aunt was here illegally, she would need to go? she is getting a hearing now, (from NPR):
Obama's aunt fights for political asylum (http://www.nationalpost.com/news/world/story.html?id=2523973 - broken link)

Wonder if Obama will pay back all the illegal welfare money she has been getting? Afterall he did know she was here illegal and now is a criminal.

Harboring a criminal like this is a crime.

Obama is in deep trouble, even his own cabinet members are now pointing fingers.

He has the entire dem party fighting among each other.

This is what you get when you have a person with NO LEADERSHIP abilities like Obama.

Old 02-05-2010, 03:25 PM

4,731 posts, read 3,660,442 times
If he wants to be taken seriously as a president who has the safety of the nation as one of his primary interests, he needs to dump Napolitano.

He never will though. It's the dumb leading the blind.

Old 02-05-2010, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
If he wants to be taken seriously as a president who has the safety of the nation as one of his primary interests, he needs to dump Napolitano.

He never will though. It's the dumb leading the blind.

When if we get hit again he will blame her because he does not have the guts to take blame for his own failures.

If anything happens it will be 100% his fault for weakening our defenses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies