Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 06:32 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,481 times

Advertisements

Obama can't even get his Illegal alien aunt a decent paying job(or help out her status ),what makes you think he can get Americans back to work?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2010, 06:36 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Obama can't even get his Illegal alien aunt a decent paying job(or help out her status ),what makes you think he can get Americans back to work?
Are you suggesting that he should provide a job for his, as you put it, illegal alien aunt and also intervene on her behalf with immigration?

Old 02-05-2010, 06:42 PM

If he can't/won't help out his family,how important is the average workingman to him?He rushes out to bailout/save millionaire/billionaire bankers and businesses that were poorly run while just giving lip service and empty promises to millions of unemployed Americans.

Old 02-05-2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
If he can't/won't help out his family,how important is the average workingman to him?He rushes out to bailout/save millionaire/billionaire bankers and businesses that were poorly run while just giving lip service and empty promises to millions of unemployed Americans.
Again, are you suggesting that the chief law enforcement officer of the United States would demonstrate his credibility to you by not only failing to enforce the law but actively participate in breaking it?

Old 02-05-2010, 06:51 PM

He seems to be OK with the fact that his aunt after getting a deportation order in 2004 and utilizing American tax payer funded social services and benefits is still here.If anything he should have her deported or help with her legal status afterall he must have some kind of connections and influence?To answer your question on credibility What credibility?

Old 02-05-2010, 06:56 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Are you suggesting that he should provide a job for his, as you put it, illegal alien aunt and also intervene on her behalf with immigration?

I am not understanding this one either, Immigration would really love to hear this one.

Old 02-05-2010, 07:13 PM

Quote:
If anything he should have her deported
Ah, since Ms. Zeituni Onyango, Obama's aunt, is currently fighting within the courts not to be deported, I would think that even the most thickheaded among us would recognize that Obama through his immigration services are trying to do just that!

Quote:
or help with her legal status afterall he must have some kind of connections and influence?
So, you would be happier if the President, ignored his legal duty to uphold the laws of the United States to confer special privileges to his aunt? Are you just hoping to be inspired to pen another pointless thread?

Quote:
To answer your question on credibility What credibility?
Right at this moment it isn't Obama's credibility that is in the foremost of my mind.

Old 02-05-2010, 07:24 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:

Let me correct you. She is an illegal CRIMINAL.

She is breaking our laws and he knows about it.

She should not have a trial, she is illegal and should be packed up and sent back to the country she came from. Either that or tossed into jail for being a criminal until she can be deported.

So Obama has known for a long time she was here and said nothing about it.
Now that is also against the law for knowing a criminal act was taking place and doing nothing about it.

Old 02-05-2010, 07:33 PM

I know that the law or the Constitution aren't your strong suit but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Being an illegal is against the law, but it isn't a crime.

Quote:
Which I guess would be the reason why the, dare I say it, Obama administration is having her deported... duh!

Quote:
She should not have a trial, she is illegal and should be packed up and sent back to the country she came from. Either that or tossed into jail for being a criminal until she can be deported.
Like I said, the law isn't your strong suit.

Quote:
Ah, what would you suggest?

Quote:
Now that is also against the law for knowing a criminal act was taking place and doing nothing about it.
THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO DEPORT HER! Since when has initiating deportation proceedings (a verb) translate into doing nothing?????

Old 02-06-2010, 09:09 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

Thank you Sunny-Days90, for putting it correctly. Exactly she is an illegal crimianl, and no different then the many other illegal criminas invading our Country. I think Obama knew for quite a while about his Aunt and kept his mouth shut.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies