Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 11:12 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,480,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally posted by subsound
Wow, what's with all the Stormfront nuts hanging about.
Just ignore such posters. They all go away eventually.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2010, 12:27 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,206,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Oh for the love of god!

All humans are "your own kind"... and the United States of America has never been a place of any single race. Our country became great because of our diversity; we took the best ideas the entire world had to offer, then created a whole new national identity out of them. As I recall the racist nationalist thing has already been tried, and it didn't work out so well...
Why are all humans your own kind? Our country did not become great because of diversity, it wasn't really even diverse until the Civil Rights era. Although blacks lived here, they were intentionally treated as second-class citizens. Up until 1965 it was nearly impossible to immigrate into this country from anywhere but Europe.

I do wonder though, where did racial nationalism fail? Because the only time in recent history where there was racial nationalism, was in Germany. And Germany under Hitler went from being one of the worst economies of Europe, after having to pay off massive crippling debt and inflation from WW1, to having the most powerful economy in Europe and the fastest growing economy in the world. And all this was done in just a few years.

The reason it "failed" was because Britain and France declared war on Germany after it invaded Poland ALONGSIDE the Soviet Union. But even though the Soviet Union invaded Poland, they became allied with Britain. The Communists killed far more people than the Nazi's could have ever dreamed of. But the entire world is fixated only on Hitler only because of racial reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhandle View Post
Nationalism is ignorant and perverse.
Why? What is wrong with being proud of your nation? Should we be ashamed of our nation? That seems the pretty liberal agenda these days, be ashamed of your country, be ashamed of being white. They are working on making us ashamed to have a religion, and pretty soon after that they'll want us to be ashamed for not being homosexual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhandle View Post
Many American whites are finding that they have African American ancestors in addition to Asian genes dating from the Mongol empire. Blond hair and blue eyes mean nothing either, there is no "pure" race, only the group one identifies with.
No one believes there is a pure race, everyone knows about the out of Africa theory. Go look up Haplogroups C and F, those are the two big waves of migration out of Africa. Those migrations were between 45,000 to 70,000 years ago. But many Africans actually split off from the rest of the humans even before that, and moved into more Southern Africa. Basically, the vast majority of human beings are between 60,000 and 100,000 years separated from most Sub-saharan Africans. If you want to put that in perspective, humans didn't really even become what science considers "human" until about 200,000 years ago. But humans didn't evolve overnight, nor did humans stop evolving in the last 60,000 to 100,000 years. Even Charles Darwin himself said that the differences between Europeans and Africans are so great, that any taxonomist would believe them different species.

CHARLES DARWIN RESEARCH INSTITUTE

American Renaissance August 2000

To believe we are all the same race just because we can trace ourselves back to a common ancestor. Would be like saying that neanderthals and cro-magnon man are the same race as humans.

I believe there are rather distinct differences between the races, both physically and behaviorally. And that has been pretty well proven by any and all scientific research ever done.

Old 02-06-2010, 05:56 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
I think the StormFronters have been given a mandate. "Go forth and spread our ignorance"!!!

Infest every site where reasonable, sane, intelligent, moral people debate and discuss and start introducing, very slowly and coyly at first, the non-sense they are looking forward to propagating.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:07 AM

12,956 posts, read 13,673,944 times
Yeah ! and we could blow our selves up around people who don't think like we do.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:23 AM

257 posts, read 407,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
All humans are "your own kind"...
That's debatable.

If that's true, why do most Whites avoid the Black parts of town?

Also, just about every creature has one or more natural enemies, and everyone of them instinctively can recognize them almost as if they were picking them up on radar.

I think these differences should be respected, with nationalism.

If God did make races this way, it is a beautiful thing and should be respected. It should not be lied about.

Old 02-06-2010, 07:21 AM

1,461 posts, read 1,528,815 times
Of course Nazi Germany's ecomomy boomed, but it was based on a house of cards: deficit spending, massive forced job works programs, confiscation of private property, banning strikes and worker rights, wage and price controls, cartels and monopolies were supported by law. The ecomomy was dependent on force. I don't call this beautiful but perhaps some like economic and political terror.

Old 02-06-2010, 07:24 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LZKay1 View Post
That's debatable.

If that's true, why do most Whites avoid the Black parts of town?

Also, just about every creature has one or more natural enemies, and everyone of them instinctively can recognize them almost as if they were picking them up on radar.

I think these differences should be respected, with nationalism.

If God did make races this way, it is a beautiful thing and should be respected. It should not be lied about.
Part ignorance, racists thinking, baseless idea of superiorty, stupidity.

Arrogance that one would lable all strata of "black parts of town" one and the same. I know that you don't go into certain black areas of town, not because of their color but because of the activities they engage in.

I also know to avoid some white areas for the same reason, you probably won't comprehend the difference. Try hanging out with your fellow "whites" at the meth lab trailer and come back and tell us how much safer you felt because they were white!!

History (for those who have some idea of it) shows that the only "natural" enemy of man is other men, irregardless of race or religion.

Men by nature establish false and baseless reasons to war, seperate, and enslave.

I'ma Christian and read the Bible, please show me where GOD said one human was superior to the other based on skin color.

Get back to me soon.

Old 02-06-2010, 08:03 AM

1,506 posts, read 4,280,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post

No one believes there is a pure race, everyone knows about the out of Africa theory. Go look up Haplogroups C and F, those are the two big waves of migration out of Africa. Those migrations were between 45,000 to 70,000 years ago. But many Africans actually split off from the rest of the humans even before that, and moved into more Southern Africa. Basically, the vast majority of human beings are between 60,000 and 100,000 years separated from most Sub-saharan Africans. If you want to put that in perspective, humans didn't really even become what science considers "human" until about 200,000 years ago.
I think that is incorrect. Any organism in the genus Homo is considered human by the scientific community. This genus is believed to be at least 2.5 million years old, maybe more.

Quote:
But humans didn't evolve overnight, nor did humans stop evolving in the last 60,000 to 100,000 years. Even Charles Darwin himself said that the differences between Europeans and Africans are so great, that any taxonomist would believe them different species.
A taxonomist might make that mistake by considering only the physical appearance of the organisms, but a geneticist would quickly correct it.

Quote:
To believe we are all the same race just because we can trace ourselves back to a common ancestor. Would be like saying that neanderthals and cro-magnon man are the same race as humans.
This confuses me as to what you think race really means. Before it seemed like you were using it to mean something similar to "subspecies" but here you use it to describe all humans, i.e. to mean species or even genus.

Quote:
I believe there are rather distinct differences between the races, both physically and behaviorally. And that has been pretty well proven by any and all scientific research ever done.
All scientific research ever done? Really? Ok, then, how does the science of say, I dunno, let's say Convex Geometry prove these differences between the races?

Old 02-06-2010, 08:19 AM

536 posts, read 413,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LZKay1 View Post
I think racial nationalism, is a very beautiful and natural thing. Naturally, you love your own family, and you could consider your race your extended family and your country where your race lives.

So, isn't racial nationalism a good thing? Isn't it a healthy thing to live around and promote your own kind? Isn't this what Nature and God wants?

I think all White nations, black nations, asian, hispanic, etc, should be nationalistic and for their own interests alone.
Yes! It is a great thing! More should practice it. Good for you for standing up for your beliefs.You are not alone.

Old 02-06-2010, 08:24 AM

536 posts, read 413,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
I think the StormFronters have been given a mandate. "Go forth and spread our ignorance"!!!

Infest every site where reasonable, sane, intelligent, moral people debate and discuss and start introducing, very slowly and coyly at first, the non-sense they are looking forward to propagating.
Then why in the world would they start here? I see very few of the above bold words in people here. very very few.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies