Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 10:42 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,032,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Well, if Obama would have known what to say to the first graders, he would not have used a teleprompter to read from.

It's amazing that such an educated man, the President of the US, addressing his teleprompter instead of his young audience. Not even Bush was that dumb
the thread is about Palin reading notes off of her hand. Do you have any comments on that, or just going to keep diverting?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2010, 10:44 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,209,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
The hate is strong in this one. So is the fear...
Always playing the "fear" card when it comes to that bimbo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysB View Post
Would the founding fathers have used a teleprompter?
If they could have, yes.

Quote:
Meanwhile she keeps on driving to the bank with a smile on her face
That she does. Probably has the directions to the bank written on her hand.

Old 02-08-2010, 10:57 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,419,069 times
"Dear hand, don't forget to bring up Obama's use of the teleprompter."

Old 02-08-2010, 11:01 PM

22,108 posts, read 19,321,019 times
Quote:
Well, if Obama would have known what to say to the first graders, he would not have used a teleprompter to read from.

It's amazing that such an educated man, the President of the US, addressing his teleprompter instead of his young audience. Not even Bush was that dumb
Why do you feel the need to repeat a lie that has been debunked over and over again?? Oh I get it, you have nothing to say about the debate at hand so you feel the need to tell a lie.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:10 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,539,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Palin's never used one.

Here she's using two.
Never said she hasn't used them. My point is that a few words on her hand is a non-issue.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:21 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,563,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Never said she hasn't used them. My point is that a few words on her hand is a non-issue.

Her criticism of others using teleprompters is, though. It's an enduring right wing meme.

What's wrong with teleprompters? Why do you guys pretend like no president has ever used them before?

Old 02-09-2010, 09:27 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,101,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
The hard left Obama damage control squad jumped all over Palin's having a few reminder notes on her hand, obviously, to divert attention away from the community organizer in chief's embarrassing mispronunciation of the word "corpsman". That's what the hard left does. Then there's the community organizer in chief using a teleprompter for a 1st grade audience. What say ye hard left?
Obama's only considered "hard left" by the mentally challenged right (I'd have said retarded, but the "hard right" PC police have nixed that!)

Consider for just one second what would have happened if President Obama used cheat notes written on his hand during a speech, and had been so stupid as to even show his palm to the camera. The howls from Feaux News and the teabaggers would have blown the next blizzard away from DC! You people are really something.

"So, how's all that hoepey, changey stuff workin' out for ya?" Sarah Palin is sounding more like Roseanne Barr in a nice body lol! I'll say it again, Sarah's dumb as dirt. But I will give her credit for getting about every "dumb as dirt" American lined up behind her.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Her criticism of others using teleprompters is, though. It's an enduring right wing meme.

What's wrong with teleprompters? Why do you guys pretend like no president has ever used them before?
It's all they've got for their "fake outrage" campaign. The right has no concern for America. Their only concern is bringing down President Obama at any expense.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:30 AM

4,858 posts, read 7,568,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landobutter View Post
Why are you so obsessed with her? Why does she scare you so much? If she's an empty shell why worry? If I were you guys I would be far more worried about Dumbo.
I assume you must think Republicans are scared and worried and obsessed with Obama???

Old 02-09-2010, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
I'm sure it was no issue for her grade school teachers either Sarah proves again that she has the brain function of a 10 year old. Has no one pointed out to her that notes are ok for a speech? That's why they sell "NOTE CARDS"!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies