Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 11:53 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
ignorance about what? What do he say that isn't true?
The most glaring, was that he thinks Palin said that she can see Russia from her home... I'm not going line by line to point out the errors because you wont listen anyways..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2010, 11:53 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,497,936 times
It's worth posting again, in case anyone missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtcVMTZkTZQ

Old 02-10-2010, 11:54 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
Yay, another great thread... is this a high school forum now or something? Most of these threads today seem like they were created by 15 year olds and those calendar challenged people. Can't forget them.
School is out today due to snow around here..

But I think the OP might actually be linking to themself on youtube..

Old 02-10-2010, 11:57 AM

5,976 posts, read 15,270,067 times
Default Why?

If she's do dumb and unintelligent, why is she so feared by the Left? Surely, if she's incompitent, no need to worry about her.

Of course, I don't ask that question seriously. Like her, or not, she's a force to be dealt with. No one ever compares themselves to someone in third, fourth, sometimes even second place. Peope usually comare things to Number 1. The entire major media sources constantly feature her, good, or bad. That is telling. People always knock what they can't control.

As for the teenager in the video clip; well we all know, and think the same thing of him. For his future, I don't think he'll be doing any surgeries, or fighting any court cases as an attorney, but as a defendant is plausible.

BTW, for those that don't already know, it was Tina Fey who said "I can see Russia from my window", not Sarah. That was funny though.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:58 AM

1,213 posts, read 1,631,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
For 16 yrs old that's pretty impressive. He's right though, Obama could give the GOP everything they want and they'd still hate him. He's also correct in saying the Tea-birthers will ultimately hurt the GOP. He was ALSO right in saying they are a group of racists and Palin is a complete moron.
The punk is a 16 year old ignorant turd spouting left wing progressive talking points that he heard somewhere. Yeah the GOP will continue to hate Obama as long as he keeps on his far left progressive agenda. The tea baggers are disgruntled voters, no more, no less. Unless the tea baggers run 3rd party candidates, the tea baggers will mostly vote republican because they sure aren't going to vote for left wing progressives. The left wing always brings up the race card and I think that what you're really saying about this punk is that it takes a moron to know a moron?

Old 02-10-2010, 12:02 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,108,334 times
He can't complete a sentence without using a swear word. He parrots DU talking points verbatim. He cites a line from Saturday Night Live and attributes it to Gov. Palin.

Sounds familiar...

Ok, the cat's out of the bag. which one of you C-D lefties is this?

Old 02-10-2010, 12:13 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,389,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
The kid basically said the same thing that Chris Mathews did last night. That Palin is "An empty vessel filled with ideology she doesn't understand, just like Bush" and is "Dangerous to this country."

Anybody who truly sees her as a potential leader of this country should have their head checked, even a 16 yr old can see her for what she is. Although, I gotta agree with the kid, please let Palin run in 2012. It will be devastating, complete and utter humiliation.

Why can't anybody in the GOP stand up and say this lady is not worthy to be the face of the party? Sure she gets the nutty fringe base whipped up, but she's not a leader. She's a lady who recycles the same speech and has to write "her beliefs" in her effin hand. What has happened to the GOP that they are unable to see this problem they have?
most of the leftist posters in here sound exactly like him. It's a symphony of parrots most of the time with no original ideas. Unless a calendar is involved of course...

edit- great post swagger! I didn't even see yours until I posted mine. Parrots indeed!

Old 02-10-2010, 12:14 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post
If she's do dumb and unintelligent, why is she so feared by the Left? Surely, if she's incompitent, no need to worry about her.
Think about it. In this day and age is there any reasons what so ever why we should be debating the intelligence of our political candidates, assuming she runs again? We need well educated and politically savvy people to run against one another, and with the exception Palin and Quayle we've gotten just that. Our national issues are too complicated to trust them to someone who doesn't have a good grasp of not just national but international affairs. Palin cannot think on her feet without rambling with non-sense.

Old 02-10-2010, 12:15 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times
He'll grow up someday, all teenagers do, well most of them anyway.

Old 02-10-2010, 12:19 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times
This kid really should be embarrassed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies