Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2010, 01:24 AM

2,553 posts, read 2,435,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNix732 View Post
How can I be racist I don't have the power to be, maybe you could say prejudice. Racism is stopping people from maintaining their way of life due to their culture background, which I can't.
That's not the definition of racism. The definition is: The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:24 AM

932 posts, read 1,677,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I know who the real racist people are. All you had to do is attend a church like Rev Wrights church and see him teach racism and hatred towards people not like him.
This happens all over America.

Ask yourself this OP.

If you broken down in an all white neighborhood and went to a door asking for help, 99.9% of the time someone would help you or get you help.

If you were white and broke down in an all black neighborhood I would be willing to bet you wont get any help whatsoever and would be lucky to get a single person to help you.

Racism has been taught and rammed down black communities and now we have generations of you owe me hate filled racist blacks in America.

I do not know of one single white person who is racist towards blacks. Many disagree with blacks but they are NOT racist towards them.

Have you ever asked yourself why blacks are so hateful towards whites?
Have you ever asked yourself why do blacks feel whites owe them something?
Have you ever had a white person steal your purse right off your shoulder?
Have you ever had a white person ever throw bricks into your car while sitting at a stop light?
Have you ever asked why our prisons are so full of black men who have committed so many crimes?
Have you ever asked yourself why are there so many unmarried black mothers with fathers who wont help raise their own kids?
Have you ever asked yourself why do blacks hate Bill Cosby because he was totally correct in what he was saying?

I can go on and on and on. My husband grew up in a mixed race area and he has plenty of fact filled adventures of being a white man that would blow you away. All because the kids were hateful and had the attitude if you got it I will take it from you.

My Dad was screwed over by affirmative action only to find out that the person who took his promotion away from him was not talented enough to get the jobs. Then when he did, he screwed it up so much they had to give my Dad a huge raise to fix the mess the idiot created for the company. The loser who could not do the job then cried racism and filed a lawsuit, which of course he lost and now cannot find a job to save his butt because he is nothing but a hateful no talent hack.

The truth kills people sometimes but this silly thread has who the real racist are all over it.

Just because you have had issues with one race or another and post facts about this issues does not mean you are racist.

I am sick of hearing about how you are hateful or racist if you are against Obama when the man is NOT black and deserves to be criticized for the epic failure he is.

GET OVER IT!!

Take responsibility for YOURSELF.

Use the huge amounts of free rides to the stop given you.

Stop making excuses.

If you fail, it is your fault.

And then send a message to Obama asking him why he allowed his kids to sit in a racist hate filled church and listen to the moron speak hate day in and day out. What a father.
OMG.. I have not been on CD in a long while... but this post caught my attention.

How old are these facts? I think that the only person who needs to get over something is....duh duh duh...YOU! lol

There are millions of blacks who do not fit into anything you have written above. Your post just proves what the OP was trying to say...how can on one hand every white person not be lumped together but blacks can? You come to the defense of whites with the same things being said about blacks...its all confusing I know.

BUT I'm going to answer all your questions...just for fun.

1.You have probably never even visited an all black neighborhood, because where I'm from, we help out everyone.
2. I don't think MOST blacks are hateful towards whites, at all. Distrustful, maybe. Those who are probably are too uneducated enough to know why they are and/or they had a bad run it with a white person. Also reading racist comments, looking at history and how blacks were treated unfairly could lead someone to be distrustful of whites.
3. I can't answer this question because I don't feel like a white person owes me anything. I work to hard to get where I am to even fathom any white person helping me...nope.
4. Nope I haven't had a white person or any person steal a purse from me. Oh maybe I can count that one time when a white girl mistook my suitcase for hers...and it didn't even look the same...oh I was pissed about that! lol
5. No bricks in my car...because I don't drive lol...but who does that any way? Does that really even happen?
6. Yep, I have asked, and I know the answer. But I think that its too complicated for you to even understand if I were to explain it to you so I'll just say yep, I've asked and I've discovered a reason. DM me for more info!
7. Black single mothers, like my mom and my best-friend...were married once and both have gotten a divorce early, making them single mothers. In this day and age there are a lot of single mothers of all races because the divorce rate is 50%.
8. I hate Bill Cosby for more reasons than one. He's a hypocrite, he is not helping out in the streets where help is needed, I am a graduate of Temple U. and he didn't have the decency to speak at my graduation, I work in Philadelphia Charter schools, helping out as many little black kids see that there is a future and where is Bill Cosby? No where to be found on the streets of Philly, at all.

Use the free rides? lol I work for my money and so does everybody else I know...where is this free ride? PLEASE direct me to it because lord knows I need help with my student loans....oh yep I have those too...no free rides over here o_O!

And sorry I don't believe the story about your dad...

I've answered most of you silly questions...I guess I'm just an anomaly, and yes, us black folk can use big words too! lol

Old 02-12-2010, 01:27 AM

15,216 posts, read 30,556,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMiiorHateMii View Post
how can on one hand every white person not be lumped together but blacks can?
They can't, without being utterly hypocritical and/or racist. But I'd go out on a limb and say that would describe the target of your post there quite well.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:32 AM

258 posts, read 448,248 times
To : Sunny Days 90

Your above post is actually quite funny... inaccurate, insane and stupid...but still funny.

There is an old addage you might want to memorize:
"Tis Better To Be Thought A Fool, Than To Open Your Mouth and Remove All Doubt.

Now I understand Judge Judy's comments when she tells some people to not have children.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I know who the real racist people are. All you had to do is attend a church like Rev Wrights church and see him teach racism and hatred towards people not like him.
This happens all over America.

Ask yourself this OP.

If you broken down in an all white neighborhood and went to a door asking for help, 99.9% of the time someone would help you or get you help.

If you were white and broke down in an all black neighborhood I would be willing to bet you wont get any help whatsoever and would be lucky to get a single person to help you.

Racism has been taught and rammed down black communities and now we have generations of you owe me hate filled racist blacks in America.

I do not know of one single white person who is racist towards blacks. Many disagree with blacks but they are NOT racist towards them.

Have you ever asked yourself why blacks are so hateful towards whites?
Have you ever asked yourself why do blacks feel whites owe them something?
Have you ever had a white person steal your purse right off your shoulder?
Have you ever had a white person ever throw bricks into your car while sitting at a stop light?
Have you ever asked why our prisons are so full of black men who have committed so many crimes?
Have you ever asked yourself why are there so many unmarried black mothers with fathers who wont help raise their own kids?
Have you ever asked yourself why do blacks hate Bill Cosby because he was totally correct in what he was saying?

I can go on and on and on. My husband grew up in a mixed race area and he has plenty of fact filled adventures of being a white man that would blow you away. All because the kids were hateful and had the attitude if you got it I will take it from you.

My Dad was screwed over by affirmative action only to find out that the person who took his promotion away from him was not talented enough to get the jobs. Then when he did, he screwed it up so much they had to give my Dad a huge raise to fix the mess the idiot created for the company. The loser who could not do the job then cried racism and filed a lawsuit, which of course he lost and now cannot find a job to save his butt because he is nothing but a hateful no talent hack.

The truth kills people sometimes but this silly thread has who the real racist are all over it.

Just because you have had issues with one race or another and post facts about this issues does not mean you are racist.

I am sick of hearing about how you are hateful or racist if you are against Obama when the man is NOT black and deserves to be criticized for the epic failure he is.

GET OVER IT!!

Take responsibility for YOURSELF.

Use the huge amounts of free rides to the stop given you.

Stop making excuses.

If you fail, it is your fault.

And then send a message to Obama asking him why he allowed his kids to sit in a racist hate filled church and listen to the moron speak hate day in and day out. What a father.
AND since I'm bored, how about I ask you a couple of questions I have about white people?...Not all white people but just the people I've encountered going to a mostly white university and working at a mostly white mall before I graduated.

Why do some white girls not wash their hands after leaving the public restrooms?
Why don't some white people not say thank you after someone holds the door for them? {pet-peeve of mine seriously}
Is please and thank you not apart of some white peoples vocabulary?
Why do some white people think that it is ok to put their hands into an open bag of chips or candy when others are pouring it onto a napkin? i.e. at a party {Just an observation}
Why do some white people not read directions?
Why do some white people wear shorts and flip flops in 30 inches of snow? Do some white people own coats?
Why do some white guys pick their nose religiously?
Finally, why do some white guys think its ok to not shower/wash clothes for weeks?
See how silly those questions were? Well that how yours look to me...

*Disclaimer: This is just for fun! I have cabin fever with all this snow!*

Old 02-12-2010, 01:44 AM

258 posts, read 448,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMiiorHateMii View Post
AND since I'm bored, how about I ask you a couple of questions I have about white people?...Not all white people but just the people I've encountered going to a mostly white university and working at a mostly white mall before I graduated.

Why do some white girls not wash their hands after leaving the public restrooms?
Why don't some white people not say thank you after someone holds the door for them? {pet-peeve of mine seriously}
Is please and thank you not apart of some white peoples vocabulary?
Why do some white people think that it is ok to put their hands into an open bag of chips or candy when others are pouring it onto a napkin? i.e. at a party {Just an observation}
Why do some white people not read directions?
Why do some white people wear shorts and flip flops in 30 inches of snow? Do some white people own coats?
Why do some white guys pick their nose religiously?
Finally, why do some white guys think its ok to not shower/wash clothes for weeks?
See how silly those questions were? Well that how yours look to me...

*Disclaimer: This is just for fun! I have cabin fever with all this snow!*

LOL.... Speak On It!!!

Old 02-12-2010, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlover View Post
LOL.... Speak On It!!!
Thanks! Just BSing around in a bs thread..lol

Old 02-12-2010, 02:32 AM

My last post...

I did some browsing on CD and came across the thread in Great Debates about blacks and crime...
The same lot of you who are decrying this post "All white people aren't the same" "Don't lump us together" are the same ones in that thread "Blacks are this, blacks are that"

Make up your minds people...Can we be lumped together or can't we be or is it just blacks that can be lumped together? Sheesh, you white people confuse me!

Old 02-12-2010, 02:45 AM

805 posts, read 774,111 times
Quote:
I read a number of posts on this website and noticed one thing, that a lot of the people on here are very close minded and have stereotypical views. You may say I am being stereotypical with this post, but every subject on here is about black people being thugs, sinners (due to race may I add), and comparison to being gay which is totally asinine! But I do believe that White people have an insatiable appetite to be in control of, steal from and disrespect other cultures. So answer this Whites, Blacks, Asian's , Hispanics, Middle Eastern, Multi-Racial people, are white people racist due to genetics?
Quote:
But I do believe that White people have an insatiable appetite to be in control of, steal from and disrespect other cultures.
Takes one to know one or as the shoe salesman said: "If the shoe fits...."
please feel free to post or start threads that are more positive towards the black race.

TROLL THREAD ALERT!

Old 02-12-2010, 03:48 AM

78 posts, read 181,945 times
As a minority i would say that yes there are white raciest folks
but NOT all of them of course
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies