Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 11:09 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,925,220 times

Advertisements

Yeah maybe...perhaps you could put us in a playoff format like black v hispanic facing anglo v asian and the winners face off.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:09 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,440,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Yes. We should ALL strive for the best.

However, there are "some" who believe that they are entitled to it because they are White and that they should have more than I because I am not.

Sometimes this sense of entitlement is overt and other times it is very subtle. But it is there none the less.

I can feel entitled all I want because I am white, if I don't get an education and work hard I will NOT be successful, white or not, feeling entitled or not. Feeling entitled does not equate to success and does not equate to me having more then you.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:10 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Hey, stop arguing about this. Didn't you get the memo? It's been in all the papers ... magazines .. TV for years. Racism is a genetic affliction which is isolated in the genetic structure of white Anglo-Saxon males, and it's not funny.

The disease starts off mildly during the formative years, usually consisting of making fun of minorities in the form of racial jokes and slurs, but otherwise, seemingly harmless. But don't let those mild symptoms fool you. The disease may rapidly progress, with signs ranging from joining racist organizations, sporting tattoos of swastikas, and wearing inappropriate hooded garments.

At the height of the disease, the general symptoms, isolated to antisocial behavior directed toward one or two ethnic groups, quickly spreads to an utter loathing of everyone ... save for other white Anglo-Saxons ... conservatives of course. In some cases, even white Anglo-Saxon liberals have been victimized, but Joos seem to be this group's favorite target ... according to unnamed sources at the Anti Defamation League, with one official claiming "these antisemitic creeps with bypass a bus load of black people just to attack a good Jewish Boy".

Science has yet to find the cause of the disease, but are working on treatments. In fact the Obama administration, under heavy lobbying from the ADL, and NAACP has signaled their plans to include funding for research of this malady in the healthcare reform bill, but is experiencing stiff opposition from right wing republicans who believe the disease is myth. In response, Obama has threatened that further blocking of this effort will be met with an executive order establishing a new agency to combat the problem .. the White Anglo Saxon Undercover Protection team or WASUP.

Those bloody white republicans ...

Old 02-10-2010, 11:15 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,558,979 times
C:/>run trolldetector.exe
Searching for trolldetector.exe
Running trolldetector.exe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-----------------Welcome to Troll Detector Beta Version--------------------
-----------Copywrong 2007-2010 jfre81 Software, all wrongs reserved-------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Detection process initiated, please wait.....

(pretend there's an hourglass icon here)

Found 1 troll.

Thank you for using Troll Detector Beta Version. Quit? (Y/N) y
/end program

I wasn't aware that white people had the monopoly on racism. If you generalize any race of human beings as having the same traits, you are a racist.

btw, I am white, and you're welcome to sift through my posts and see how racist I am.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:56 PM

1,943 posts, read 3,338,472 times
hmm..

Old 02-11-2010, 12:18 AM

6,025 posts, read 15,345,799 times
my god, I stepped away from my computer for 2 hours only to come back and see that the OP is still spouting off nonsense? the OP is obviously either:
A) a troll
B) a former banned member w/ a grudge against a current CD member
C) a race baiter
D) a pure fool
E) all of the above

Old 02-11-2010, 12:22 AM

6,025 posts, read 15,345,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
No offense, but it's not a very good parody.

And seemingly you didn't really understand the motivation behind the thread asking would you rather be black or gay, NOR do you seemingly understand very much about the person who started that thread AND I'd venture to say that you can by all means throw any kind of racist invective at me that you like BUT you're going to have to go hunting through my posts to work out if I'm male or female, gay or straight, black, white, purple or orange AND one would hope that after you'd done a little background checking you might come to a light bulb moment.
don't you love it when noobs come storming in as if they know everything about this site and the folks that use it? this forum seems to attract the most trollish, foolish newbies ever

Old 02-11-2010, 12:26 AM

1,372 posts, read 1,549,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphyre View Post
You say you're not a racist?
Of course she's not a racist. It's impossible for her to be racist because she's black. I learned that from black pseudo-intellectual Howard undergrads when I was living in Washington D.C. Yeah, you see, it really is just whitey scr*wing up the whole world all by himself. White people are soooooo evil.

I would continue, but I've got a cross burning to attend and you know how punctual us white folk are.

Old 02-11-2010, 12:34 AM

1,943 posts, read 3,338,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
Of course she's not a racist. It's impossible for her to be racist because she's black. I learned that from black pseudo-intellectual Howard undergrads when I was living in Washington D.C. Yeah, you see, it really is just whitey scr*wing up the whole world all by himself. White people are soooooo evil.

I would continue, but I've got a cross burning to attend and you know how punctual us white folk are.

Hey, I'm black and I don't THINK you're racist! But then again I don't know you or your agenda.

Old 02-11-2010, 02:50 AM

20,343 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
don't you love it when noobs come storming in as if they know everything about this site and the folks that use it? this forum seems to attract the most trollish, foolish newbies ever
I suspect we got a few new posters from democraticunderground after they were informed of a CD thread that linked to one of their loonier threads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies