Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 08:27 PM

4 posts, read 2,351 times

Advertisements

Give this dumb ass woman a chance she was not even Gov. for a full term. LOL, she quit to come here to the lower fourty eight to tea bag. LMFAO. This woman is I think installed as a mole for the dems, she is the best thing for thier cause that could be, lock up the idiots and toot the horn of racist hate moongering and the nut jobs will follow but the rest of the world will look on in horror.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2010, 08:29 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,378,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Your concerns are noted. But the reality of is that Obama has no record to stand on himself, but he is still our president.

In relation to the rape kits:
Despite Promises, Some Rape Victims Stuck Paying Exam Bills - ProPublica

It's unfortunate you feel I am spewing nonsense but I appreciate that you're also willing to contribute to the "facts" so to speak.

The thread wasn't about Obama. It was about Palin. And I know that Alaska has a historic issue with domestic violence. It would certainly inspire me to see a leader of Alaska combat these issues head on, so this is what the thread was about.

Former resident of both Anchorage and Fairbanks!

Old 02-11-2010, 10:13 PM

4,434 posts, read 6,970,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
I would FEAR for the troops I support would someone with Palin's perspective be elected to office.

It's funny that people assume you're a liberal if you question Palin. I would love to support someone on the "common sense" conservative platform, but I find her to be a very vacuous and poor choice.

Palin is a pony I could never, in good conscience back. If the statistics of Alaska abuse ended up representing the entire nation, she's clearly a female leader who would trot the pony on with absolute disregard. Some balls? You betcha!
I agree with you.

Old 02-11-2010, 10:31 PM

694 posts, read 1,231,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pu2uto View Post
Give this dumb ass woman a chance she was not even Gov. for a full term. LOL, she quit to come here to the lower fourty eight to tea bag. LMFAO. This woman is I think installed as a mole for the dems, she is the best thing for thier cause that could be, lock up the idiots and toot the horn of racist hate moongering and the nut jobs will follow but the rest of the world will look on in horror.
I must agree with you, pu2uto.
Palin is the best thing to happen to democrats in some time.
Let her gather her little notes for all those enlightened human beings willing to shed half of a million to listen to her read them one by one.

Old 02-11-2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningCA View Post
Let her gather her little notes for all those enlightened human beings willing to shed half of a million to listen to her read them one by one.
Indeed.

Anyone who thinks that lib's are afraid of Palin...I think the truth is that the liberals are more the wolves than you give them credit for!!! You mistake them for the sheep.

Old 02-11-2010, 10:54 PM

20,285 posts, read 37,072,434 times
Quote:
It's unfortunate you feel I am spewing nonsense but I appreciate that you're also willing to contribute to the "facts" so to speak.

The thread wasn't about Obama. It was about Palin. And I know that Alaska has a historic issue with domestic violence. It would certainly inspire me to see a leader of Alaska combat these issues head on, so this is what the thread was about.

Former resident of both Anchorage and Fairbanks!
True. But if you had ever been a resident of Alaska for a long time, you would have realized that governors have come and gone without "combatting these issues head on." Palin was not the only one, but one of numerous. Still, she is being blamed for all the troubles of Alaska.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningCA View Post
It does not matter if the next president is a Democrat. The way things are looking these days, Congress will be owned by the Republicans very soon.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:04 PM

Sorry RayinAk, I most certainly can not attest to having followed governors for the past several decades. I'm only in my 30's so I speak to my narrow experience of the here and now.

That said, I still do truly believe that any female leader of a state with horrendous abuse statistics would make it a point to "support the cause" at some level other than negotiating payment for rape kits.

Face it, this woman bombarded the national media when Letterman made a flippant comment about her daughter but she seems to have ZERO acccountability when it comes to an actual track record with WOMEN and CHILDREN being abused in her OWN HOME STATE.

Get off your masturbating Palin stage and take a look at the facts . Palin does not give two cents about citizens, much less youth, of her "country." You want to support Palin- FINE. Then take her out of Alaska completely and give her free reign in whatever godforsaken country you trust her in. I for one don't want my children anywhere near her.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Sorry RayinAk, I most certainly can not attest to having followed governors for the past several decades. I'm only in my 30's so I speak to my narrow experience of the here and now.

That said, I still do truly believe that any female leader of a state with horrendous abuse statistics would make it a point to "support the cause" at some level other than negotiating payment for rape kits.

Face it, this woman bombarded the national media when Letterman made a flippant comment about her daughter but she seems to have ZERO acccountability when it comes to an actual track record with WOMEN and CHILDREN being abused in her OWN HOME STATE.

Get off your masturbating Palin stage and take a look at the facts . Palin does not give two cents about citizens, much less youth, of her "country." You want to support Palin- FINE. Then take her out of Alaska completely and give her free reign in whatever godforsaken country you trust her in. I for one don't want my children anywhere near her.
Ah, you are young and your mind is all made up Don't you realize that everything you have written is just assumptions on your part?

Old 02-11-2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Ah, you are young and your mind is all made up Don't you realize that everything you have written is just assumptions on your part?
Sure, I'll take that it's assumptions on my part
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies