Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe that same-sex marriage leads to teaching children about anal sex?
Yes 12 29.27%
No 29 70.73%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 05:45 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
It's perversion, we teach that?
I agree. Can't we give these perv's their own forum, somewhere else, where children are not likely to read this stuff? Why is it posted here?

I cannot believe the moderators, who are so touchy on other things, ignore this!

Old 02-13-2010, 05:47 PM

3,565 posts, read 4,866,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I agree. Can't we give these perv's their own forum, somewhere else, where children are not likely to read this stuff? Why is it posted here?

I cannot believe the moderators, who are so touchy on other things, ignore this!
Nothing to ignore. We just talk about natural things.

Old 02-13-2010, 05:53 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
ever notice how they call gay marriage "same sex"? I thought marriage was to be about love & commitment not sex! They don't call it opposite sex marriage now do they?
Great point. And it isn't "marriage" at all. God defined marriage. These perv's cannot change that.

But, I ask again, why do we have threads like this on this forum? Give these people their own little corner. I'm getting real tire of seeing the multitude of threads on "gayness", "gay sex", "gay issues", etc., etc! Get these people off this forum! Please! I don't care if they want to discuss politics; but let's not be discussing this kind of disgusting behavior here.

Do we discuss openly on this thread, heterosexual sex? No, we don't!

Old 02-13-2010, 06:03 PM

4,432 posts, read 6,984,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
yes, which is the reason anal sex IS discussed during sex education class currently..
But the sex eduation classes are not compulsary. When I was back in school several kids in my class left when sex education classes stated and came back in when the discussion was over. It happened every time when it was sex education class time. The teachers had no problem with that.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:06 PM

187 posts, read 351,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Same-sex marriage has been legal in New Hampshire for a few weeks, but at least one Republican state representative is already trying to repeal it by using the following as part of her argument:
"We're talking about taking the penis of one man and putting it in the rectum of another man and wriggling it around in excrement," said State Representative Nancy Elliott (R-Merrimack) at a recent executive session. "And you have to think, would I allow that to be done to me?"

It looks like Nancy wants to reserve that pleasure just for women. There is a lot more anal heterosexual sex than anal homosexual sex.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:10 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
But the sex eduation classes are not compulsary. When I was back in school several kids in my class left when sex education classes stated and came back in when the discussion was over. It happened every time when it was sex education class time. The teachers had no problem with that.
Correct. I for one will be excusing my children from the class, but as this forum as displayed, many dont even understand what is taught in sex ed class let alone deciding if they should excuse their children from the class.

btw, In some area, sex ed is a required class.. Students required to take controversial sex-ed class - Examiner.com (http://www.examiner.com/a-510689~Students_required_to_take_controversial_sex _ed_class.html - broken link) and you dont graduate without it..

Old 02-13-2010, 06:19 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,826,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
Thomas Jefferson had children with a woman that was his wife's half sister, whom he also happened to own.

Jefferson wrote into law Homosexuality is a more punishable crime than humans have sex with animals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies