Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 07:14 PM

536 posts, read 413,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Your resistance is futile.
Resistance is only futile for the weak of heart and weak of mind. If you have belief in something eventually you will win out. The American Empire is rotting from the inside out it's only a matter of time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2010, 07:15 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIsraelite View Post
Normal like you? That my friend is not normal liberalism is not normal its a disease.
Religious extremism is a disease. Liberalism is quite normal. If that man wants to be a religious nutcase, fine. But he has no right to force it on other people including his kids.

Old 02-13-2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Resistance is only futile for the weak of heart and weak of mind. If you have belief in something eventually you will win out. The American Empire is rotting from the inside out it's only a matter of time.
The south had beliefs in slavery, state's rights and jim crow. They did not win out.

Old 02-13-2010, 07:19 PM

Just like you have no right to force your liberalism and disgusting views on anyone either. Actually a parent has every right to force his views on their kids because they are just that THEIR KIDS. They are not societies kids they are not governments kids they are the person who made them and birthed them kids. Get over it. My kids will grow up in a true christian household with morals and nurturing home life. They won't be out getting drunk,committing criminal acts or shooting people or robbing people or committing homosexual acts or anything else that is wrong in the eyes of God. To bad your parents did not raise you correctly. You seem to think we live in a communist society where everyone has a say so in how the child is raised. Well over my dead body will anyone tell me how to raise my children.

Old 02-13-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:
The south had beliefs in slavery, state's rights and jim crow. They did not win out.
State's rights is in the constitution. The south did not believe in slavery,slavery was the way of life then and eventually would have died out. Jim Crow laws were because the north overstepped its boundaries and forced the south to defend its self from carpetbaggers and criminals.

Old 02-13-2010, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Just like you have no right to force your liberalism and disgusting views on anyone either. Actually a parent has every right to force his views on their kids because they are just that THEIR KIDS. They are not societies kids they are not governments kids they are the person who made them and birthed them kids. Get over it. My kids will grow up in a true christian household with morals and nurturing home life. They won't be out getting drunk,committing criminal acts or shooting people or robbing people or committing homosexual acts or anything else that is wrong in the eyes of God. To bad your parents did not raise you correctly. You seem to think we live in a communist society where everyone has a say so in how the child is raised. Well over my dead body will anyone tell me how to raise my children.
Well you can expect a knock at your door too. Kids have the right to decide their own religion. Just because you believe in a certain God does not mean they have to. They might decide that being a Catholic, Methodist, Jew or Muslim is better for them than your version of Christianity. They might also discover they are gay. If they do, what will you do? Beat them into submission? That is why the government takes kids from nutcases.

Old 02-13-2010, 07:25 PM

Quote:
State's rights is in the constitution. The south did not believe in slavery,slavery was the way of life then and eventually would have died out. Jim Crow laws were because the north overstepped its boundaries and forced the south to defend its self from carpetbaggers and criminals.
Regardless they did not win out.

Old 02-13-2010, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Well you can expect a knock at your door too. Kids have the right to decide their own religion. Just because you believe in a certain God does not mean they have to. They might decide that being a Catholic, Methodist, Jew or Muslim is better for them than your version of Christianity. They might also discover they are gay. If they do, what will you do? Beat them into submission? That is why the government takes kids from nutcases.
Oh so now we have the right to teach our kids our beliefs but they can have the choice of their own. You are correct they can choose whatever religion they want when they hit 18 and leave my home. Seeing how homosexuality is a disease and a mental one at that, you raise the kids correctly in a christian home they won't turn out gay. You are just another big government bully who thinks people should not have the right to raise their kids in their way but in yours and yours only. I was not given a choice as far as religion want until I was 15 or so. My kids don't have to believe in anything but they won't bring some foreign crap religion into my home where I make the rules.

Old 02-13-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Regardless they did not win out.
Nope they did not but who says the war is over? If a spark of something is in 1 person's mind then its not over.

Old 02-13-2010, 07:29 PM

37,184 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:

Post #27, This Thread:

Quote:
And? What is your point? They could have left if they wanted to. I know for sure if the government tried to bombard my home I would rather stay in my home and fight it out than go out to them and surrender no matter who started it. Course then they would just burn it down like they did in waco or shoot my wife in the head while she is holding my son like they did in ruby ridge.
You contradict yourself here, TI. As for homosexual acts, if your children were born gay, they were born gay and will remain that way. Your job as a parent is to love them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies