Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 06:23 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,311,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Not unlike Obama. No wonder the left is obsessed.
Is your hatered for Obama so severe that you are willing to compare a woman with barely a clue (or education for that matter) to a man who put himself through an ivory league college (w/o wealthy parents i.e Bush) and is very intelligent and had to endure constant racism and threats (even to this day).

Obama's biggest mistake is trying to change a corrupt racist system with (what he thought) weak dumbocrats, against spiteful corperate whores, dumb ass (and racist) teabaggers, corrupt republicants, and a suprisingly stupid Supreme Court. It is no big suprise that Colin Powel did not run. I don't know if you would believe this or not, but he would have went throught the exact same thing as Obama. It says alot about this country when some of the people rather have a dumb ass white woman in the white house instead of an intelligent blackman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2010, 06:36 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,068,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
The author of books? lol! Someone else wrote the book that just came out. Seriously, you think someone who doesn't know what she reads writes books worth the paper their printed on??? And btw, President Obama has written two books that I know of, and rather than self-reported fluff and drivel, they're actually thought provoking.
I noticed how you completely discounted Palins book because she didnt "write" her books but came back to discuss the virtues of Obamas books..

Btw, Obama has put out a lot more than 2 books.

"The Audacity of Hope"
"Change We Can Believe In"
co-authored "How to Achieve a Heaven on earth"
"The Essential Barack Obama"
"Words that Changed A Nation"
"The Plan"
"Dreams of My Father"
"President Barack Obama, A new Chapter"
"President Obamas Agenda on Health Care"
"Yes we Can! A Salute to Children"
"The State of Black America 2007"
"Yes We Can! The Speeches of Barack Obama"
"Inspire A Nation"
"Our Enduring Spirit"
"A Christmas Gift - President Barack Obama"
"The Promise of America"
co-authored "It Takes a nation"
"President Barack Obama: Change has Come to America"
"Barack Obama: What He Believes In"
"Words on a Journey"
"Back to School Event"

And more... Do you really think Obama wrote all of these because judging from the number of books he's written since he became president, I'd say he's authoring books faster than he can govern the nation..

Old 02-13-2010, 06:41 PM

3,088 posts, read 5,351,271 times
I sincerely doubt it. I also doubt that she would have been chosen as VP candidate for McCain if she was not very pretty.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:47 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,897,401 times
even garden snails have fans

Old 02-13-2010, 06:47 PM

3,390 posts, read 4,947,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
Just askin'.
I doubt it. She's dumb, but hotter than hell. Her looks are carrying her a long way. She's a damn good lookin' woman, but other than that... I'd sure like to roll over in bed and see that looking back at me.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:55 PM

6,084 posts, read 6,038,491 times
Sarah Palin not's bad looking. I thought Dubya's wife was also easy on the eyes.

Bachmann is photogenic as well. Meghan McCain is cute but a bit of a chunkster.

Old 02-13-2010, 07:01 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,427,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
I doubt it. She's dumb, but hotter than hell. Her looks are carrying her a long way. She's a damn good lookin' woman, but other than that... I'd sure like to roll over in bed and see that looking back at me.
I'm sorry but I don't think she's that hot. I suppose if you take into consideration her age and put her up against women with a similar amount of years on them, she's okay....but I see women almost everyday that make Palin look like Janet Reno..

Old 02-13-2010, 07:04 PM

3,390 posts, read 4,947,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I'm sorry but I don't think she's that hot. I suppose if you take into consideration her age and put her up against women with a similar amount of years on them, she's okay....but I see women almost everyday that make Palin look like Janet Reno..
Oh believe me, she's hot. Really hot Upton.

Old 02-13-2010, 07:11 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,380,591 times
Her looks are part and parcel of her appeal. The "frontier darling" persona goes a long way for a portion of the American public.

Old 02-13-2010, 07:15 PM

1,932 posts, read 1,824,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
Just askin'.
NOPE just sayin
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies