Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2010, 01:13 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
ah, I thought it might have some weird meaning. Someone HERE has 123 posts on a Stormfront site?
Yes; imagine that.

Even a lot of his buds over there disagreed that with his thoughts about the whackaloon with the martial law phobia.

Old 02-14-2010, 01:15 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,171,899 times
Quote:
Oh, and he wonders why I questioned if he has violent tendencies!!

Well, at least there's an online record of how he feels about things.
His name actually reminds me of the Phineas Priesthood.

Phineas Priesthood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 02-14-2010, 01:18 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,906,906 times
Most groups of animals are relatively small and genetically isolated. If it wasn't for human technology and understanding, Europeans would basically never have seen Africans at all. Eventually we would have become two distinct species just as the Neanderthals and modern humans.

No, actually not at all. Since Africa is just about 7.7 miles across from Europe (Strait of Gibraltar) and also Africa was connected to the Middle East prior to the Suez Canal. Europeans were in GREAT contact with Africans for A VERY long time (the Greeks thought the gods lived in Ethiopia). The little distance between the two continents, and HIGH gradation patterns would not allow for speciation.

As for culturally different people and destruction, you should read about the Mongol invasions and destruction. They were pretty eager at just wiping entire populations off the face of the earth.

Okay? So were the Romans, the Greeks, the Americans, the Germans, the Japanese, the French, the British, the Aztecs, the Mayans...

Destruction under the Mongol Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The total population of Persia may have dropped from 2,500,000 to 250,000 as a result of mass extermination and famine"

I have never heard of any technology or infrastructure originating from those areas of the world. I would concede that they may have possibly become wealthy in their trade of raw materials(and slaves). But that is like saying that Kuwait or the UAE are some kind of great nations, because their people are so rich. What have they done? What would they be without oil? Absolutely nothing.

Our numeral system, our modern writing system, hell...cities came from general region of the Middle East. The pyramids as well as the Great Library of Alexandria were in Africa. Egypt and Kush, two notable empires for advancement into the age of written language were African.

For their time? Compared to what? The Aztecs were living like most of the rest of the world lived 3,000 years ago. The North American Indians were nomadic, and were even more primative than the Aztecs. They lived about like much of Africa, where large swaths hadn't even invented the wheel before we got there 200 years ago.

Not even based in reality. The Aztecs were advanced for their time. They had a highly advanced degree of politics, urban population, and trade. Not to mention science and technology for the time period.

Africans invented the wheel...Here is where I wonder how you made it in life. You can't be this ignorant, right?

I do realize that SCIENTISTS(human beings) categorize us all as the same species and not sub-species. But, domestic dogs are all categorized as a sub-species of wolves, and all domestic dogs are categorized as the same sub-species. But dogs are all about equally different from each other than they are from wolves. And the genetic difference between dogs and wolves is actually less than humans from each other. So let me go back to the beginning.

Wolves are not dogs. Domesticated dogs are not as different as wolves genetically. Trust me, it was on a final I had to take. The genetic differences between wolves and dogs than the different "races" of humans are MUCH larger. Given that there is a MUCH more nuanced genetic gradation and much breeding between different populations (due to geographic proximity...remember Africa is slightly less than 8 miles away from Europe).

Human beings, who may or may not be ethically biased, have categorized humans as being the same species. Which I find is hardly conclusive.

The genetic component, the same thought patterns, and the fact that different races can achieve the same level of prosperity (if all things were equal...Africans in America are the most educated demographic in the nation...and on average earn more than the general population),

You should read this entire page.

I'd rather stick to actual university prof. and such...

Race and genetics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or learn about Lewontin's Fallacy.

http://www.goodrumj.com/Edwards.pdf (broken link)

Old 02-14-2010, 01:18 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,741 times
I won't lie, Stormfront types creep me out. I love to debate and verbally spar but to be attacked for my ethnicity or others being attacked, physically or emotionally for theirs- is shi* that needs to stop.
Someday....

Old 02-14-2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
I won't lie, Stormfront types creep me out. I love to debate and verbally spar but to be attacked for my ethnicity or others being attacked, physically or emotionally for theirs- is shi* that needs to stop.
Someday....
I don't think we'll ever see an end to racism. So we might as well just make fun of the idiots.

Old 02-14-2010, 01:25 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,207,531 times
Quote:
On second thought, I don't think I can be bothered to think about ever passing through whatever neck of the woods you're in.

"Because there are so many mixed people who are already alive and they cannot just be gotten rid of..."

Hmm, how do you propose getting rid of us. I DARE you to make your statements in a LIVE public (non virtual forum). Propose how the "getting rid of" would happen. Are you willing to do it?

Shortly thereafter find yourself under investigation.
I am basically mixed myself Nomad(even though I am a lot less than half and half). In fact, I wouldn't even hold up to the "Stormfronters" definition of white. I wasn't implying that we should get rid of the mixed people. I am saying, we cannot get rid of them, so it is impossible to separate by ethnicity, seeing as there is probably at least 20% of the population in America(if not more) that is to a large extent mixed. And even if they themselves aren't, they have kids or nieces or grandchildren or cousins that are mixed. So the idea of ever becoming a "white" or "black" or "native-american" country, is simply not possible. But it isn't because "mixing" was ever a good thing, because it wasn't. But because of mixing, we are stuck living the way we are now. In a constant battle of discrimination, hate, and distrust for each other. And while you individually may be "beyond"(or only believe you are, because almost no one admits to being racially biased) the vast majority of real people in the world either consciously or subconsciously see color. And because of that, we are less happy and less productive than we otherwise would be. Does that make any sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You would be correct.

According to the Genome Project, all humans share a common ancestor who came from Africa.

He would therefore be African-American.

Besides - he doesn't know where his great grandparents sowed their wild oats.
According to any scientific project, almost every single animal on earth shares a common ancestor, if you go far enough back.

Should we treat all living things equally, just because we all share some common ancestor millions or billions of years ago? Get real.

Old 02-14-2010, 01:27 PM

646 posts, read 801,475 times
Quote:
Someday....
I agree,have you seen the justice department website figures for black on white crime.It is out of control and needs to stop

Old 02-14-2010, 01:29 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post

According to any scientific project, almost every single animal on earth shares a common ancestor, if you go far enough back.

Should we treat all living things equally, just because we all share some common ancestor millions or billions of years ago? Get real.
The Genome Project only deals with human progenitors, not all of evolution. All humans originated from a common ancestor in Africa. Even you.

You should read up on it.

Old 02-14-2010, 01:29 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
I agree,have you seen the justice department website figures for black on white crime.It is out of control and needs to stop
no, I haven't seen it. There's black on black crime, white on black crime, white on white crime, etc etc etc

Crime is crime. But really, to fear being attacked because of my ethnicity is intolerable.

Old 02-14-2010, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I am basically mixed myself Nomad(even though I am a lot less than half and half). In fact, I wouldn't even hold up to the "Stormfronters" definition of white. I wasn't implying that we should get rid of the mixed people. I am saying, we cannot get rid of them, so it is impossible to separate by ethnicity, seeing as there is probably at least 20% of the population in America(if not more) that is to a large extent mixed. And even if they themselves aren't, they have kids or nieces or grandchildren or cousins that are mixed. So the idea of ever becoming a "white" or "black" or "native-american" country, is simply not possible. But it isn't because "mixing" was ever a good thing, because it wasn't. But because of mixing, we are stuck living the way we are now. In a constant battle of discrimination, hate, and distrust for each other. And while you individually may be "beyond"(or only believe you are, because almost no one admits to being racially biased) the vast majority of real people in the world either consciously or subconsciously see color. And because of that, we are less happy and less productive than we otherwise would be. Does that make any sense?

But we're talking about humans in this case. Stop reaching for ridiculous arguments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies