Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 10:56 AM

504 posts, read 456,793 times

Advertisements

THis is just to provoke some thought and reach out for some feedback.
Please fact check me I am open to all points of view.

A few things that puzzle me.

Bin laden and Al Qaeda back during the Clinton administration were demonstrated to be the purveyors of the Kenyan and Tanzanyian Embassy Bombing. Ol Billo even shot off a few Cruise missiles to supposedly hit those guys in Afghanistan----Now a few months ago it comes out that Bin Laden was on the CIA pay-roll up until September 11'th......Somethings fishy

Zarqawi the supposed head of Al Qaeda in Iraq was a nobody until being made a celebrity by the US media. Zarqawi was tracked down and killed in an Air strike specifically for him a few yrs ago..... Sorry Folks a high value target such as this was more valualbe captured since he SUPPOSEDLY had a direct line to Bin Laden.

The Kuwaitis our so called Allies dont want peace in Iraq. When a real Iraqi govt stands up they will stop Kuwait from slant drilling (Kuwait is about tapped out)

Either we stay in Iraq for ever or we have to arm the Kurds. They are gonna get screwed as soon as we leave.

THere were a few British Special ops guys who were dressed in arab garb who were riding around pulling drive bys in Iraqi cities. They were cornered and captured by 'The Legit Iraqi Police department'. The Brits went in hard and heavy and got those guys out of legitamate jail quickly!!! So who was it fomenting sectarian violence.

The Taliban offered to give Bin Laden up. Just not to the US but to a neutral nation like Sweden.........

Afghanistan has value as its the only place to run a gas pipeline that wouldn undercut the gas monopoly that the russians pretty much have on all of europe. Afghans also supply europes Heroin.

The republicans Punted the latest presidential Election. They didnt even try. McCain Palin please. They knew about the financial rip offs being perpetrated , the impending housing and banking crisi and they did not want anything to do with trying to keep America afloat.

Obama is taking an obvious dive. He was bought and paid for by the same people that own the repubs. The dems were in a position where all they had to do was govern responsibly and do right by the country and the Repubs would have been banished to the wilderness. But instead three racist idiots with hitler signs have their numbers inflated by the Media and the Dems pretend to pee on themselves while having an overwhelming majority. They were never in our corner in the first place.

Both sides are more disgusting than a stripper with coldsores and a dangling tampon string when it comes to dry humping APAC. We are Americans the Israelis have enough nukes to protect themselves and project power. Israel is neck and neck with the Chinese when it comes to spying on AMERICA. I dont fear the Mossad.

Neither side has done a thing to protect American manufacturing.
Repubs and Dems started whining when there was a Buy american clause in the stimulus package..... The chinese and the Japanes had stimulus packages too and they had a buy japanes and chinese clauses in their packages, no one said a word because they actually care about their countries. Our corporately elected officials are trying to destroy this country.

The same people who were not prosecuted for an attempted a coupe against FDR are the same people that were found out but not prosecuted for cooperating with Nazis during WWII are the same robber barons who have gotten rich of of Vietnam, The Cold war and the Iraq/Afghan wars going on now. They are big they are entrenched they control your TV and favorite talking head.

The only noviolent recourse I see to remedy this is campaign finance reform and run off voting after introducing some new political parties.

Both parties are trying to destroy the middle class. America is better than this.

Would love for other folks to input statements like I have and we canm kick opinions back and forth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2010, 11:14 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,313,154 times
It is very ugly behind the facade, and the facade is one-way glass.

Old 02-14-2010, 12:35 PM

Default Any Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
It is very ugly behind the facade, and the facade is one-way glass.
Any Ideas on how to fix it?

Old 02-20-2010, 07:26 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,380,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post

The Taliban offered to give Bin Laden up. Just not to the US but to a neutral nation like Sweden.........
And what was the Swede's response?

Interesting post.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
And what was the Swede's response?

Interesting post.
None the bush Administration pushed the action before this tadbit of information was made outside of the two parties negotiating Bin Ladens transfer.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001...tan.terrorism5

Old 02-21-2010, 06:11 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,380,909 times
Quote:
None the bush Administration pushed the action before this tadbit of information was made outside of the two parties negotiating Bin Ladens transfer.

Bush rejects Taliban offer to hand Bin Laden over | World news | guardian.co.uk
Ah, there it is:

"If the Taliban is given evidence that Osama bin Laden is involved" and the bombing campaign stopped, "we would be ready to hand him over to a third country", Mr Kabir added.

But it would have to be a state that would never "come under pressure from the United States", he said."(from the article you linked)

How surprising that Admin stepped in before this became negotiable among the countries who might agree to this. Would Sweden really? Which "two parties" negotiating Bin Laden's transfer?

Old 11-26-2010, 03:57 AM

Can't let this thread go.

Things have only gotten worse in the last 10 months. Dems pretending to pee on themselves when the repubs say boo and both Parites hand in hand leading us into a facist plutocracy. I applaud the "CONCEPT OF THE TEA PARTY" just not its misdirected agenda as the people really behind the scenes of the party are really big business trying to divide us and destroy the middle class.

Old 11-26-2010, 04:56 AM

465 posts, read 463,520 times
Quote:
THis is just to provoke some thought and reach out for some feedback.
Please fact check me I am open to all points of view.

A few things that puzzle me.

Bin laden and Al Qaeda back during the Clinton administration were demonstrated to be the purveyors of the Kenyan and Tanzanyian Embassy Bombing. Ol Billo even shot off a few Cruise missiles to supposedly hit those guys in Afghanistan----Now a few months ago it comes out that Bin Laden was on the CIA pay-roll up until September 11'th......Somethings fishy

Zarqawi the supposed head of Al Qaeda in Iraq was a nobody until being made a celebrity by the US media. Zarqawi was tracked down and killed in an Air strike specifically for him a few yrs ago..... Sorry Folks a high value target such as this was more valualbe captured since he SUPPOSEDLY had a direct line to Bin Laden.

The Kuwaitis our so called Allies dont want peace in Iraq. When a real Iraqi govt stands up they will stop Kuwait from slant drilling (Kuwait is about tapped out)

Either we stay in Iraq for ever or we have to arm the Kurds. They are gonna get screwed as soon as we leave.

THere were a few British Special ops guys who were dressed in arab garb who were riding around pulling drive bys in Iraqi cities. They were cornered and captured by 'The Legit Iraqi Police department'. The Brits went in hard and heavy and got those guys out of legitamate jail quickly!!! So who was it fomenting sectarian violence.

Afghanistan has value as its the only place to run a gas pipeline that wouldn undercut the gas monopoly that the russians pretty much have on all of europe. Afghans also supply europes Heroin.

The republicans Punted the latest presidential Election. They didnt even try. McCain Palin please. They knew about the financial rip offs being perpetrated , the impending housing and banking crisi and they did not want anything to do with trying to keep America afloat.

Obama is taking an obvious dive. He was bought and paid for by the same people that own the repubs. The dems were in a position where all they had to do was govern responsibly and do right by the country and the Repubs would have been banished to the wilderness. But instead three racist idiots with hitler signs have their numbers inflated by the Media and the Dems pretend to pee on themselves while having an overwhelming majority. They were never in our corner in the first place.

Both sides are more disgusting than a stripper with coldsores and a dangling tampon string when it comes to dry humping APAC. We are Americans the Israelis have enough nukes to protect themselves and project power. Israel is neck and neck with the Chinese when it comes to spying on AMERICA. I dont fear the Mossad.

Neither side has done a thing to protect American manufacturing.
Repubs and Dems started whining when there was a Buy american clause in the stimulus package..... The chinese and the Japanes had stimulus packages too and they had a buy japanes and chinese clauses in their packages, no one said a word because they actually care about their countries. Our corporately elected officials are trying to destroy this country.

The same people who were not prosecuted for an attempted a coupe against FDR are the same people that were found out but not prosecuted for cooperating with Nazis during WWII are the same robber barons who have gotten rich of of Vietnam, The Cold war and the Iraq/Afghan wars going on now. They are big they are entrenched they control your TV and favorite talking head.

The only noviolent recourse I see to remedy this is campaign finance reform and run off voting after introducing some new political parties.

Both parties are trying to destroy the middle class. America is better than this.

Would love for other folks to input statements like I have and we canm kick opinions back and forth.
Very interesting stuff. Most of it I know, and some of these things are news to me.

What you learn in history class and the news, and what is REALLY happening in this world are two very different things.

Old 11-26-2010, 05:14 AM

Default Growing weary

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadRefugee View Post
Very interesting stuff. Most of it I know, and some of these things are news to me.

What you learn in history class and the news, and what is REALLY happening in this world are two very different things.

You are more than welcome to fact check me. I try to use this forum to see things from different points of view. My ownly prejudice is against falsehoods.

People are just too stupid and apathetic about their situations to do anything about things. The French had one thing right lol break out the guillotines!!!!

Long as they have 4 walls, electricity for the flat screen and enough money for booze they seem to be happy sheep.

I some times dont blame the people in charge and pulling strings for their actions. If someone acts like a sheep who am I not to to treat them like one. If a batteresd wife chooses to take that daily @s$ whoopin instead of poisoning that SOB or putting a shotgun to his head in his sleep then she deserves what she gets for not wanting to better her position.

I have sort of grown weary of trying to spread the news.

Old 11-26-2010, 05:34 AM

465 posts, read 463,520 times
Quote:
You are more than welcome to fact check me. I try to use this forum to see things from different points of view. My ownly prejudice is against falsehoods.

People are just too stupid and apathetic about their situations to do anything about things. The French had one thing right lol break out the guillotines!!!!

Long as they have 4 walls, electricity for the flat screen and enough money for booze they seem to be happy sheep.

I some times dont blame the people in charge and pulling strings for their actions. If someone acts like a sheep who am I not to to treat them like one. If a batteresd wife chooses to take that daily @s$ whoopin instead of poisoning that SOB or putting a shotgun to his head in his sleep then she deserves what she gets for not wanting to better her position.

I have sort of grown weary of trying to spread the news.
I feel the same way. I used to try hard to spread information and enlighten people about things and make a change. But a while back I kind of lost my passion to do so because most people just won't meet you halfway when you give them some information. It's just an uphill battle all the way.

Sometimes I feel like if people cannot see he truth, after all the events that have occured since 2001, that they are just ever going to see it.

But lately i'm feeling the desire to try to make a change again. It's best not to give up. In the past few weeks i've been online posting up some similar material as you posted in this thread and i've got a lot of positive feedback.

I do think that more and more people are waking up these days to the fact that corruption, deciet, social engineering, and trickery is the daily game in politics. More people are realizing that that politics shown on TV is just a front for what's happening behind the scenes.

Between 2003 and now, I see a lot more enlightenment. More people are questioning things instead of blindly soaking up answers.

Do you have any links that are interesting for further reading on these topics you mentioned?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies