Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2010, 03:24 PM

15,071 posts, read 8,629,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Why? What would be the point? You're already convinced, and nothing is going to change your opinion.

That's why these threads are "for entertainment purposes only," and they satisfy that requirement quite handily.
Why? What would be the "point" of addressing "points"? Well, for starters, by doing so you might actually MAKE ONE!!! Something you have yet to do by avoiding every point being presented.

You may think you are being clever by refusing to actually address points ... and I suppose you may fool some people with such clear diversion tactics, but I think you are really establishing yourself and your arguments as pointless.

Al-righty then, please do continue to avoid the points, while I ignore your pointless posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2010, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

sorry I dont wait for the 'government' to tell me what I need to hear

and our 'government' certainly did NOT bring those towers down
Apparently, you believe there is a difference in waiting for government to tell you what to think?

Old 03-01-2010, 03:30 PM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
so you are either not bothering to view it, or you are continuing to promote purely fraudulent positions that seem to be the rule coming from you from the very beginning of this thread.
I'm going to guess it's the former, since the latter is patently false.

Old 03-01-2010, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Why? What would be the "point" of addressing "points"? Well, for starters, by doing so you might actually MAKE ONE!!!
No need. They've been made already, countless times, in this thread and dozens of others just like it on this forum.

If I thought there was any hope of bringing you back into the fold of reality, I might try, but you're a complete goner. You're dismissing out of hand some very, very good arguments against your position, which is all I need to know to know that I'd be wasting my energy.

With that in mind, I've placed you into the proper pigeon hole, which is the "awesome entertainment" slot. You should be proud - very few get that high an accolade.

If you gave any respect to the people in this thread that have differing opinions and are going head-to-head with you, I might take you more seriously and debate you a little differently, but since you don't, you've proven that you're just the class clown. And I hate clowns.

Quote:
You may think you are being clever by refusing to actually address points ... and I suppose you may fool some people with such clear diversion tactics, but I think you are really establishing yourself and your arguments as pointless.
My ONLY argument in my conversation with you in this thread has been to prove that you have zero objectivity when analyzing the data. That's kind of a big deal, and once that's been established, then we have no reason to believe that you've looked at anything objectively. 100% Of your credibility goes out the window, leaving you with nothing but a pair of big red shoes and a nose that honks when you squeeze it.

Did I mention that I hate clowns?

Old 03-01-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
I'm going to guess it's the former, since the latter is patently false.
How would you know? ... after all, you seem to be allergic to points, with facts being especially problematic.

What I would like to know is why you feel the need to respond for someone else, while refusing to discuss legitimate points yourself.

Are you both the same person ... using different handles ... one presenting false points while the other refusing to deal with points at all?

Old 03-01-2010, 04:09 PM

Quote:
No need. They've been made already, countless times, in this thread and dozens of others just like it on this forum.

If I thought there was any hope of bringing you back into the fold of reality, I might try, but you're a complete goner. You're dismissing out of hand some very, very good arguments against your position, which is all I need to know to know that I'd be wasting my energy.

With that in mind, I've placed you into the proper pigeon hole, which is the "awesome entertainment" slot. You should be proud - very few get that high an accolade.

If you gave any respect to the people in this thread that have differing opinions and are going head-to-head with you, I might take you more seriously and debate you a little differently, but since you don't, you've proven that you're just the class clown. And I hate clowns.
I respect honest debate, not liars. Liars don't get my respect, and neither do those who REFUSE to discuss legitimate points .. which again you demonstrate here ... there is no point made .. just insinuation ... allegation ... obfuscation ... inflammation ... but not a single point.

Quote:
My ONLY argument in my conversation with you in this thread has been to prove that you have zero objectivity when analyzing the data. That's kind of a big deal, and once that's been established, then we have no reason to believe that you've looked at anything objectively. 100% Of your credibility goes out the window, leaving you with nothing but a pair of big red shoes and a nose that honks when you squeeze it.

Did I mention that I hate clowns?
Correction ... your every post was geared to attack my credibility while failing miserably ... because you cannot attack the truth .. you try to attack the messenger. That's why you refuse to address the points I challenged you to address ... because you can't. You have no argument. You post your little attacks like a toothless dog trying to gnaw on a bone.

All bark, and no bite.

Old 03-01-2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
What I would like to know is why you feel the need to respond for someone else
I thought you were ignoring me. Perhaps you didn't realize it, but responding to every single post that someone makes in a thread is kind of the opposite of ignoring them.

Anyway, I didn't feel any "need" to respond - I merely chose to point out the obvious - and I would never respond "for" MQ. They do a remarkably good job of making their case and responding to their opposition's arguments all by themselves.

You're actually pretty good at making your case, too, and I've enjoyed reading your posts. Not always due to simple amusement, either.

Your complete and utter disdain for anyone that disagrees with you (I just saw another great example of this where you were ranting about another wild conspiracy, this time involving Bill Gates wanting to kill us all), your outright dismissal of any data they present and your proven bias when considering any of the evidence are the reasons that I can't take you seriously.

Quote:
while refusing to discuss legitimate points yourself.
I've been involved in plenty of these threads, and I've debated people heads up about it more times than I care to admit. This time, I took a different tack, that's all. For someone who's all about research and facts, you sure are quick to judge before all the facts are in. Gee, what a surprise.

Quote:
Are you both the same person ... using different handles ... one presenting false points while the other refusing to deal with points at all?
Uh oh, we have yet another conspiracy on our hands! Quick! Put up a hundred web sites asking for donations! Edit together some YouTube videos! Get out there and use unscientific arguments to prove the theory, while claiming that they're scientifically valid! If you get on this one early, you might just get all the credit for cracking the big case!

Old 03-01-2010, 06:13 PM

88,564 posts, read 84,755,078 times
Quote:
Unless you actually look for them, of course.

YouTube - FDNY personal states there was molten steel at wtc site

YouTube - Scientists Examine the Molten Steel that Lingered for Weeks Underneath WTC 1, 2 & 7 on 9/11 - Many Surprises Found

YouTube - 9/11: NIST engineer John Gross denies WTC molten steel (extended)

Now, I have already posted some of this before ... so you are either not bothering to view it, or you are continuing to promote purely fraudulent positions that seem to be the rule coming from you from the very beginning of this thread.

I won't allow these types of pure deceptions to go unchallenged.
Oh get over yourself.

WTC Molten Steel

What makes you think I haven't seen those same YouTube videos and the same old tired rhetoric over and over again for the past five or six years? And then you wonder why I don't respond to you? What an obnoxious thing to say bolded above. I made it a point to provide information that doesn't come from any official sites or other sources that you would find questionable. It's rather obvious that you've never even read any of my posts, so what the hell are you even doing commenting about them? I posted what I know about the Silverstein situation personally. I posted photos of the damage to the surrounding buildings. And yes, I've posted that I'm disgusted at how you people behave toward these people and towards the families of the dead on the anniversaries. Yet this is all "Fraudulent" because you can't carry on a civil conversation? How many times were YOU at the site? How many people do YOU know who worked in that hellhole for nine months? If any one of them expressed doubts about whether or not there were explosives used in the collapse, you bet I would have listened to them.

It has not been ME who responds to every post by hurling insults, has it? You can't go out of your way to be a jerk and then whine that no one is responding to you!

I do not understand just what part of "I believe the people I know personally who were actually working on the cleanup and recovery and analysis of the steel over somebody's give-me-a-donation conspiracy sites and YouTube videos" you do not comprehend.

If you think I'm some sort of defender of the government, then that's in your own head. Enough.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 03-01-2010 at 06:36 PM..

Old 03-01-2010, 06:38 PM

88,564 posts, read 84,755,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
There is a site I most frequent when I have certain questions. SECRECY NEWS

Perhaps through their unclassified/declassified documents they frequently bring to the public's awareness, answers may be found.
Thanks. Bookmarked that to take a look at later.

Old 03-01-2010, 06:42 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,707,968 times
I gave up on this thread and did my best to get it off of th front page Oh well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies