Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2010, 01:52 PM

512 posts, read 861,504 times

Advertisements

If it weren't so insulting to those who were personally affected by the tragedy, this thread would be entertaining.

I have some questions for those who truly believe our government is so evil and powerful to conspire in this way. What is the ultimate goal "They" have in mind? And what do we do about it? Should we conspire to assassinate the president? Or the last president? Do we stop paying taxes? Are we to start paying restitutions to the families of the slain terrorist's who have since harmed us and other countries?

I have some other legitimate questions. What is your stance on the Declaration of Independance? How about the Constitution? Bill of Rights? How about your stance on paying taxes? Are you church goers? Do you help those in your community? Do you believe in charity? Volunteerism?

I'm just trying to figure out what kind of people you are, because you're coming off as individuals who are paranoid to the point of insanity, and I can't possibly imagine, if you have that kind of paranoia for our government, what kind of outlook you have on life, religion or your fellow man in general.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2010, 02:06 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise View Post
I do actually. I believe though that later the US got to the moon, but when they started out, no. Obviously, they had to beat one up on Russia because they got into space first. They had to claim to be on the moon, just to look more bigger.
I think you are beyond saving. Sad.

Old 03-15-2010, 02:06 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleoT View Post
If it weren't so insulting to those who were personally affected by the tragedy, this thread would be entertaining.

I have some questions for those who truly believe our government is so evil and powerful to conspire in this way. What is the ultimate goal "They" have in mind? And what do we do about it? Should we conspire to assassinate the president? Or the last president? Do we stop paying taxes? Are we to start paying restitutions to the families of the slain terrorist's who have since harmed us and other countries?

I have some other legitimate questions. What is your stance on the Declaration of Independance? How about the Constitution? Bill of Rights? How about your stance on paying taxes? Are you church goers? Do you help those in your community? Do you believe in charity? Volunteerism?

I'm just trying to figure out what kind of people you are, because you're coming off as individuals who are paranoid to the point of insanity, and I can't possibly imagine, if you have that kind of paranoia for our government, what kind of outlook you have on life, religion or your fellow man in general.
Go back to sleep.

Everything's fine.

Old 03-15-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
The demolition was planned.
It certainly was... by foreign-born terrorists, not by the U.S. government.

Old 03-15-2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleoT View Post
That is exactly what I was going to say.
What about those who lost relatives and friends? How do you think they feel when they read about wacky conspiracy theories (with no positive proof) which claim that the government killed their wives/husbands/sons/daughters/sisters/brothers?

As if they don't have enough grief, they see garbage like that not only being discussed, but taken seriously by some who don't like in reality.

Old 03-15-2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
It certainly was... by foreign-born terrorists, not by the U.S. government.
That is an inflammatory remark!

Old 03-15-2010, 02:13 PM

Quote:
No, just history as it happened.

Old 03-15-2010, 02:16 PM

Quote:
What are you trying to do, start a war?

Old 03-15-2010, 02:16 PM

512 posts, read 861,504 times
Quote:
What the heck is inflammatory about the term "foreign-born terrorist"?

Old 03-15-2010, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
No, just history as it happened.
Now look what you've done - you woke the baby!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies