U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 09:02 AM

22,797 posts, read 17,735,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Another reason to NOT take him off air. Where else will I get my political laughs from? First it is flipping out on Kathy "GET OFF MY PHONE!". Now this.

YouTube - Glenn Beck Barks Like A Dog On TV

WOOF! WOOF! Wonder if he likes eating bones for lunch. What a weirdo! And to think people on this forum beg us to watch this. I think we should take them up on their offer. I mean, we all could use comedy.

As a fan of Glenn Beck, I would like to personally thank you for contributing to his great ratings. Keep watching.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2010, 09:16 AM

11,198 posts, read 8,120,064 times
I don't like him but he was in rare form last nite at the CPAC convention. He was getting big laughs and applause from the repubs while chastising them at the same time. His best line: "Not sucking as much as the people on the left should not be your goal. " paraphrased.
The liberal democrats saw the republicans implode and thought they had carte blache to do as they pleased even if their agenda was unpopular before( and still is). Now its they're imploding and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of extremists.

Old 02-21-2010, 09:18 AM

2,574 posts, read 753,619 times
I hope that eventually the Reps will officialy distance themselves from that...thing...

Old 02-21-2010, 11:06 AM

4,608 posts, read 5,051,459 times
You think he barks like a dog on TV... you should hear him howl at CPAC

Old 02-21-2010, 11:20 AM

8,721 posts, read 4,630,948 times
So -

What do you expect a sonofabitch to do - oink?

Old 02-21-2010, 11:28 AM

25,100 posts, read 24,345,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Another reason to NOT take him off air. Where else will I get my political laughs from? First it is flipping out on Kathy "GET OFF MY PHONE!". Now this.
This is NO reason to take ANYONE off the air - unless YOU support censorship.

I don't support Censorship.

Old 02-21-2010, 11:35 AM

8,744 posts, read 6,776,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
This is NO reason to take ANYONE off the air - unless YOU support censorship.

I don't support Censorship.
Calm down. I did not say ANYWHERE that I wanted to take the dog off the air.

Woof woof! Great ratings for sure. Even I would give good ratings to this episode. WOOF WOOF!

Old 02-21-2010, 11:42 AM

2,421 posts, read 2,035,295 times
What a tremendous speech Glenn gave yesterday. He was in rare form and really kicked a$$..!
He lays it on the line for both parties, he isn't just for Republicans and against the Democrats. He says the same thing many of the democrat posters do here in CD, both parties are screwing us, and both parties need to change direction if this country is to survive and prosper. There is nothing about him that is one sided. His beliefs are the same as your's are.
Those of you that only want to rant and rave and insult him should try listening to him, he is right on track, and he is on your side as well as mine. Open your ears instead of your mouths for a change..! That is change we can believe in...!!
The reason his popularity is growing in leaps and bounds is because the man makes great sense. If you want to save our great country, try listening instead of insulting, and you would see he is on your side..?!

Old 02-21-2010, 11:47 AM

2,069 posts, read 988,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
As a fan of Glenn Beck, I would like to personally thank you for contributing to his great ratings. Keep watching.
LauraC !!! ... Ain't It The Truth !!!

No one is fooled at all by a few of these lurking in the backwaters variety CDF posters such as the good old "Self Appointed" Liberal Voice ..... whom appears to be without a shadow of a doubt watching Glenn "The Man" Beck at every opportunity !

Keep up the good work their LV as you continue to literally put more and more money into the pockets of old Glenn ... whose pockets are already over flowing with vast amounts of green backs !

Thanks ever so much for making Glenn Beck such a sensational hit in the media ! You are a treasure indeed !

Thanks yawl ..... Lamar

Old 02-21-2010, 11:53 AM

2,069 posts, read 988,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I don't like him but he was in rare form last nite at the CPAC convention. He was getting big laughs and applause from the repubs while chastising them at the same time. His best line: "Not sucking as much as the people on the left should not be your goal. " paraphrased.
The liberal democrats saw the republicans implode and thought they had carte blache to do as they pleased even if their agenda was unpopular before( and still is). Now its they're imploding and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of extremists.
Icy Tea !!! ... Outstanding Post !

How is it possible for such pitiful simpletons to even advance to the rank of "bunch of extremists" ! Go Figure ! Thanks / Lamar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies